Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz

+26
nads
oOMissBat
printerel
kay
scarybiscuits
BumbleBee48
ruthie84pink
fluffy_bunn1e
tazzietwo
alfie
abbie
sexybum
starfish67
NurseSophie89
Tonic28
COOKIE
xxprincessxx
mizzpink23
AdrianneSamuella
lea1983
jet350
jayz
trace
natalia
fawn
red
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz Empty not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz

Post by red 28th April 2010, 6:07 pm

Have put pics on picturetrail of 390 moderate unders. Had ba june 08 and never been happy so hoping for a re-op summer this year. I feel they are very flat frontways and have no clevage what so ever. Would really appreciate advice and help espec from girls who have bigger implants than I have now. I measure a 32e but dont look anything like that an think even smaller in photos. Feel worse than ever now:(
red
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz Empty Re: not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz

Post by fawn 28th April 2010, 6:19 pm

I'd love to take a look and give you my thoughts darlin not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz 571992
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz Empty Re: not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz

Post by natalia 28th April 2010, 6:21 pm

i just see them hun looked at them i didnt think their was anything wrong with them apart from fact they are quite far apart were they unders??
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by red 28th April 2010, 6:34 pm

Have pm'd you Fawn. Natalia yes they are unders. From the photos I've seen if you havnt a clevage before ba I dont think is likely with unders after. Thats why apart from a larger implant I wonder if profile will make much difference or should I risk overs? Its all so confusin!
red
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 28th April 2010, 6:37 pm

The only thing I'm noticing is that lefty seems to be a bit farther away from the center of your chest than righty. The size looks great and I'm not seeing any flatness, just that leftys pocket ought to be closer in to match righty better. Do you have your re-op booked already?
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by red 28th April 2010, 6:41 pm

I just think they are really far apart. They are the same shape as before my ba but bigger. I've been for a few consultationsm as my surgeon has now retired. I havnt booked final date yet because I want to be certain. My husband is none too pleased cos of cost!
red
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th April 2010, 7:08 pm

you can get clevage with overs thats why women change to overs from unders
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz Empty not happy with unders ?

Post by trace 28th April 2010, 7:12 pm

hi, dont know if this is any help but ive had 2 previous ops which were both overs and had fantastic cleavage , 1 +1/2 years ago i had my 3rd op under and i too am not a happy bunny, i have no cleavage now, mine are 615 cc and i think its because the muscles keep them firmly in place when they are under. so im going in for a 4th op in june to have them replaced with the same size but back over the muscle again, but high profiles , hoping that thay will look like natalia`s,
hope this helps hun,
trace
trace
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by red 28th April 2010, 7:23 pm

Thanks Trace-yes that has been a help. Previous to your first ba did you have a clevage? Def think its over and higher to go for me two. Yes i would also love to end up like Natalia.
red
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trace 28th April 2010, 7:38 pm

im glad thats helped red, my 1st op was 1995 and i was pre-op a size 34b and he put in 375cc then 2nd op i went 450cc , but to begin with i didnt have a massive cleavage unless i wore padded bras, but overs the years i stretched quite well with no stretch marks, having had both over and under, i now know over is the best way to go for cleavage, defo, cant wait to get mine out lol !!
trace
trace
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red 28th April 2010, 7:43 pm

Hope mine have streched a fair bit too and is room for overs. I feel I have been hiding mine more since ba.Told everyone I was getting them done and could tell by their faces it was 'like is that it then'!
red
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trace 28th April 2010, 7:57 pm

babe, if you are a 32e with 390cc you probably are bigger than you think, and have just got used to them, especially if you have 32 band, im a 36dd/e and my friends say they are huge but when i look down i feel like they look small, i think its all down to cleavage and thats what us girls want. dont hide them luvvy , be proud and stick them out,
trace
trace
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jayz 28th April 2010, 8:34 pm

Hi girls i'm a little worried im in on fri 30th for my BA having 280cc HP unders im a small 34B i have no cleavage was hoping a BA would give me some my surgeon said i cant have overs due to lack of tissue do you think i'll be happy with the result?????
not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz 476424
jayz
jayz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by trace 28th April 2010, 8:48 pm

hi jayz, i was a 34b pre-op, and i had overs , do you feel like you have enough tissue ? if you do, id get a second opinion with another surgeon, its alot of money to spend, and 280cc isnt a huge implant. my first overs was 350cc.
trace
trace
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 28th April 2010, 8:50 pm

Could I have a peek please

jx
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by red 28th April 2010, 9:21 pm

Hi jet and jayz will pm you u x
red
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 28th April 2010, 10:05 pm

could i peek you can see mine if you wish LOL there are 525cc overs though xxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 28th April 2010, 10:08 pm

I've pmed you Red.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 29th April 2010, 9:35 am

could i see plz hun x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 29th April 2010, 10:04 am

please could i see x
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by jayz 29th April 2010, 10:40 am

I just had a look and i think they look great i do agree with Fawn lefty seems a little to the side. Could you not get cleavage with a push up bra?

Hi Trace i really don't have much tissue im a really small frame and no weight i seen two surgeons and they both said unders!!!It's all going to be over tomorrow i cant wait just been stressing about size i want something natural for my frame and i think 280cc shouldn't look to big fingers crossed x
not happy with 390 unders. Honest opinions plz 727935
jayz
jayz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2010, 10:43 am

Hi Red, I hadn't realised you were almost 2 years post-op! sorry it's taken me so long to take a peek, just I didn't want to look whilst I had company babes.

I agree, it does look like you have a slight double bubble on rightie from looking at pics, you also appear to have a slight asymmetry but this may be due to the angle of the pics?

I don't think 'everyone' can get a cleavage from overs babe, so I wouldn't put all of your hopes on this solving your problem, alot depends on the position of your breasts pre-op so it's something you should discuss in great detail with your PS before making any decisions hun, I don't have a natural cleavage unless I wear a bra that helps to create one as I have a natural gap between my breasts. But I'm happy with this, it's the look I like. If you would rather have more cleavage then speaking with your PS should give you a clearer idea of what's realistically achievable hun. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 29th April 2010, 12:37 pm

Sorry u r not happy....can I see pls???? xx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 29th April 2010, 5:31 pm

Hi Hun just had a peek at your picture's.
I can see what you mean about slight double bubble but to be honest I have seen alot worse. I know what it feels like to be unhappy with the results I was and even when people would say that they were fine (they weren't) I didn't want to hear it. I have now had a re-op I also have mods/unders and I am so much happier. From what I can gather you would much happier with high/overs and that is all that matters your happiness.
That said I have unders and can get a cleavage in bras so I think that it's down to your make up...

Jx
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by red 29th April 2010, 6:22 pm

Hi girls thanks for all your advice and opinions. I will pm all you girls that want to have a look. I think the shadow does alter the shape of one and dont think in the flesh it looks like that. The double bubble dosnt seem to be there today! Think mite have been bratoo tight in heat. However that aside I really am going to go for the re-op. My husband isnt happy and my best friend thinks I am mad. The way I have to think of the money is that its for my bloody mental health and i coul have spent the money on a car which looses value from start! I do feel after reading stories on here that my first ba consultatin should have been far more detailed but i dont think i can do anything about that now. Think I will book in for consultation for next month and hopefully wil feel of sound mind! I must say all you girls with your adviceand support has been invaluable. I will be asking for more-sorry!x
red
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next