Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Told a friend about my boob job today..

+7
Annie66
ShootingStar
amanda2k10
bettyboop
peewee
LJK
nads
11 posters

Go down

Told a friend about my boob job today.. Empty Told a friend about my boob job today..

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 6:17 pm

..and she was really nice about it! She's not one of my closest friends but i've known her for a bit and we go to uni together and have always got on well. She asked me why i have stopped smoking lol and i said 'errrr...its a secret!' Hysterical she was really intrigued and i pointed to my boobs Flash
She was like 'oh my goodness let me see!!' so i pulled my top down a bit and she had a prod and was very excited that she 'had touched a fake one!!' Hysterical Hysterical 👍 said they looked very natural and that she wouldn't of been able to tell if i hadnt told her which i was very happy about! We had a good old discussion about it and she was so non-judgmental at all.

It felt great to tell someone as i've only told my sister, mum and one other friend who i hardly see. Felt like a bit of a weight had been lifted!

Heart Flash Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Told a friend about my boob job today.. Empty Re: Told a friend about my boob job today..

Post by LJK 11th March 2009, 8:04 pm

well done!! pleased you had a very positive response,- there are some nice people out there.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Told a friend about my boob job today.. Empty Re: Told a friend about my boob job today..

Post by peewee 11th March 2009, 8:07 pm

good for you Nads...its nice to know that she didn't judge you for it. I think deep down a lot of women would also like it done too - we are all so critical of ourselves I bet its a rare woman who thinks her boobs are too good for an augment! And you know that's the first thing I would ask if a mate told me - can I have a feel!!! Not in a pervy way - just intrigued about how they would feel. I was amazed when I first felt an implant that its like a stress ball!!
I hope I get similar reactions as I have not told anyone really and it worries me how some people will react.
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 8:10 pm

Thanks girls, it was really nice and she wasnt overly shocked or anything too, just quite neutral and nice which was great, yeh there are some nice girls out there thank goodness! Made me feel good about my boobies! Flash Peewee- me too its the first thing i would ask as well!! She was so excited to have a poke Hysterical

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 11th March 2009, 8:13 pm

Good for you 👍 It's nice you got such a possitive responce. As yet i've been too chicken to tell anyone, although there have been time i've been dying to blurt it out.
Maybe one day Blush
T x
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 8:18 pm

Thanks BB, I didnt think i would tell anyone else really it did just kinda come out! I knew i could trust her though, plus she doesnt know anyone i know so if she does tell anyone they wont know who shes on about! Hysterical
It felt good to tell and to get a positive response though, maybe brave it one day hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 11th March 2009, 9:29 pm

hi hunni
good for you 👍
sounds like you have got your self a lovely friend there Heart

its nice to have people to talk to about it, besides us of course.

me on the other hand couldnt keep my mouth shut Hysterical i have told all of my family and my friends Flash i was so

excited i just couldnt help myself Screwy

im glad you feel better for telling her hun

hugs Hug

amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 9:34 pm

Thanks Amanda hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 11th March 2009, 9:49 pm

Well done hun, glad this was a positive experience for you, it gives me hope that i will one day get the confidence to do the same, when i have a nice pair that is.
It must feel so nice for you to have had a good reception from her xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 11th March 2009, 9:50 pm

That's good to hear Nads, and useful that she's in a separate network to the rest of your friends! 👍
What did she make of the feel? (sorry if that's an embarassing question to ask Blush )
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 9:54 pm

Thanks girls Hug

Annie- she said they feel soft and look natural but was squeaking with excitement alot Hysterical My boobs are starting to move a bit more now, and wobble when i shake them a bit! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 11th March 2009, 9:56 pm

Thats great xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 11th March 2009, 10:25 pm

Yaye!! Sometimes I really want to tell somebody else, just so that I can talk boobies a bit more!!!!! lol

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 10:27 pm

mariajw wrote:Yaye!! Sometimes I really want to tell somebody else, just so that I can talk boobies a bit more!!!!! lol

Maria
xx
Hysterical Hysterical I know! Its weird talking about it face to face! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 11th March 2009, 10:35 pm

It must be ... I need to tell someone else about it ...

Sometimes I still find myself joking about my lack of boobs ... only to realise that it doesn't really apply anymore ... weird!

M
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 10:37 pm

Omg i did that yesterday, i said 'well if i bent over all they would see is a big padded bra!' thats the old phantom flat chest again!!! Hysterical
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 11th March 2009, 10:41 pm

nads wrote:Omg i did that yesterday, i said 'well if i bent over all they would see is a big padded bra!' thats the old phantom flat chest again!!! Hysterical

Damn!!! It's such a hard habit to break, especially if you've been doing it for 27 years.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 10:42 pm

It does take a while to adjust! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 11th March 2009, 11:03 pm

lol nads, I'm glad you talked to your friend, it feels good doesn't it - it's one of those things you wanna talk about when you feel safe with the person in front of you, because it is a big thing for us (literally and metaphorically!).
It's my birthday today and I was out with a friend - we could hardly shut up about them - and apparently from now on they are called "Tutti" and "Frutti"...
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 11:05 pm

Aww Happy Birthday hun! Hope you had a fab day! Hug
Lol loving Tutti and Frutti, i need to come up with a name for my boobies too! Yeh it did feel really good x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 16th March 2009, 10:01 pm

Awesome Nads, glad she responded ok. Like Peewee said, I think most women would love a BA if they had the chance. Well, maybe not the 'au naturel' crew, but the majority anyway.

Most of my friends found out, but hardly anyones really chatted to me about it... I'd just blush way too much!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th March 2009, 10:04 pm

Aww Blush

I was just acting blase like i wasn't really bothered about talking about it but inside it was a big deal! xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down