Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hubby thinks I'm rushing in

4 posters

Go down

Hubby thinks I'm rushing in Empty Hubby thinks I'm rushing in

Post by kayla 9th April 2010, 9:48 pm

Hubby thinks I'm rushing in 751387 We are a bit strained at the mo, not majorly but its a pain as afterall it is surgery that I will be having and I know he'd have my support if the shoe was on the other foot.

We were out aat the weekend and a bloke chatted me up, bit slow on the uptake and when I realised what he was doing I told him I was married and me and my friends were out with our hubbys. However, my hubby just won't let it lie, he reckons I get enough attention already and as he isn't bothered whether I get 'em done or not, I may as well not!! (even though he is a boob man)

Just having a moan about him really as I know in the end he'll be there, and he'll love them.
Just wish he didn't have to make me feel like a little kid asking my mum for something when I was young!! when in the end he'll be fine and be like it's the best idea ever!!
Thanks for reading my moan xx

MEN!!!!!!

I will NOT change my date.
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Hubby thinks I'm rushing in Empty Re: Hubby thinks I'm rushing in

Post by Grace 9th April 2010, 10:16 pm

Hey Lovely
I think you have to do what you want at the end of the day. I know what you mean, my OH jokes that I get enough attention already and I have too many male friends who he thinks all wanna sleep with me so whats gonna happen when I have new boobs! I was like nothing because I'm obvioulsy not like that!
If thats how he feels now then I doubt this will change in a year so I say do it!
MEN indeed!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2010, 10:48 pm

Awww it's just your hubbys little insecurities rearing it's head babe, this isn't really about you, it's about him. He's just looking for some reassurance from you hun... He'll be just fine once he realises this is all about you and for no-one elses benefit but your own Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistydinlv 9th April 2010, 10:49 pm

I think you should do what makes you happy. My hubby got kinda insecure at first and thought I was gonna be half naked every night out at the clubs showing off my new boobs and getting attention from men. Now he see's that I did it for me and my confidence and happiness......not to say I wont be out showing them off from time to time! Hubby thinks I'm rushing in 557141 Ive wanted this for years and NOTHING was going to stop me from finally spoiling myself for once!
Mistydinlv
Mistydinlv
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 10th April 2010, 8:33 am

Thanks girls, he is a bit scared of change generally so I can sympathise with him that this is a biggie.
It's not great to hear that it is a common occurence for men to be like this BUT also it IS great to hear that I am not alone!!

I will just remain firm, no pun intended!!

Thankyou Hubby thinks I'm rushing in 571992
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down