Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nervous/embarrassed at first consult?

+9
kate1977
misf1
MarieMc85
Funkygirl
Loxxie
Grace
lea1983
COOKIE
red77
13 posters

Go down

nervous/embarrassed at first consult? Empty nervous/embarrassed at first consult?

Post by red77 6th March 2010, 12:09 pm

hello

despite hating my boobs for years i have only just plucked the courage to make an appt to see a surgeon. So far the only people that know is this forum and my partner so im feeling quite nervous about talking to a stranger (surgeon) about it and especially having to take my top off! Then in the future (for op) being drawn over?!

Just wondering if others felt this way at all?
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

nervous/embarrassed at first consult? Empty Re: nervous/embarrassed at first consult?

Post by COOKIE 6th March 2010, 12:15 pm

Absolutely!

I was so embarrassed stood there topless, but I just kept my mind focused that this was a doctor in front of me and he sees breasts everyday to make them better!

It's all over very quickly sweetheart. You'll be fine. It's something that needs to be done to enable you to get your lovely boobs. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

nervous/embarrassed at first consult? Empty Re: nervous/embarrassed at first consult?

Post by lea1983 6th March 2010, 12:16 pm

ahh hun it can be a bit daunting and I agree you could feel a bit embarrassed but the surgeons and nurses are really great at putting you at ease and helping you to relax , just try and focus on the end result if you can thats what I do I dont focus on all the bits leading up to it , they see boobs every day to hunni so it is second nature to them xxxxxxxxxxxx big hugs and well done for taking the 1st step xxxxxxxxxxxxx nervous/embarrassed at first consult? 571992
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 6th March 2010, 12:29 pm

Dont worry lovely, once you have done it once it does get easier. I was mortified at the thought of someone touching and looking but it is in a professional capacity so it kinda made me feel OK bit still nervous!
By the time I saw the third surgeon I was OK with it which was good because I was stood there for what seemed like ages with my top off as he talked through loads of stuff and I asked loads of questions! nervous/embarrassed at first consult? 557141
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 6th March 2010, 12:47 pm

OMG every time i thought about showing the surgeon my boobs it made me feel sick! So when i went for my 1st consult i asked if it was absolutely necessary to see them..he said yes...so then i asked if i could just show him now and get it over with cause i could'nt actually talk properly OR listen to what he was saying as i was so worried about having to do it!!!
Its just that first time thats really difficult--you'll be fine hunnie nervous/embarrassed at first consult? 571992
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th March 2010, 2:00 pm

Oh yes!!! You are not alone in feeling like this hun, I was so embarassed when I had to take my top off and stand there topless whilst the surgeon examined my breasts. I remember feeling really hot and clammy and didn't know where to look! My OH said that I had gone bright red too, but it's only natural to feel this way.

I just distracted myself by counting in my head, it wasn't that long at all, just felt like it was. Just remember that these surgeons see so many breasts every single day.

You will be fine hun, it really is over very quickly!

Good luck! nervous/embarrassed at first consult? 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 6th March 2010, 2:25 pm

It's normal to feel embarrassed hun. But when you get your fab new boobs you'll be wanting to show them to everyone!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th March 2010, 3:17 pm

I agree with the girls I was terrified of taking me top off and letting a stranger see. But kept reminding myself if I wanted boobs I would have to do it and they see this all the time. The first time a surgeon seen them I didn't know where to put my arms, instinctivly wanted to cover my self lol, then put my hands on my hips, then put them behind my back, then had them straight by my side. I must have looked a right fool.
On the day of the op when they draw on you, you wont care, you will just be thinking oh my god I will have boobs soon.

Last edited by misf1 on 6th March 2010, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 6th March 2010, 5:45 pm

LOL definitely agree with misf1 the worst part isn't the actual showing of your boobs its trying to control the built in urge to cover yourself - you'll be fine just think of it being a means to an end!!!

xxxx nervous/embarrassed at first consult? 923101
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 6th March 2010, 6:43 pm

Not sure I'm the best one to ask here!

I've been poked and prodded so many times I think I've totally lost my inhibitions now, the last appointment I had I'd already stripped off before my surgeon asked me to nervous/embarrassed at first consult? 375568 !

I suppose the thing to remember is he/she is looking at you from a completely professional point of view, they're not admiring or disapproving of you they're figuring out how to make it all look better.

I don't know about anyone else but I giggled when he drew on me, I got told off because I made his lines wobbly nervous/embarrassed at first consult? 557141
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by red77 6th March 2010, 9:00 pm

Thanks girls for all your reassurance it helps to know im not only one that was nervous about it as sometimes i worry that its because im not meant to have one! I sure I will be fine once im there its just the thinking about it.

After childbirth I really shouldnt have much dignity left so im sure i will be fine!
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsti 6th March 2010, 9:10 pm

hey hon, its a wee bit embarrassing but i just got over it thinking about how wonderful my boobies will be when its all over xxx
kirsti
kirsti
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 6th March 2010, 10:07 pm

Hey babe.

I'm was so embarrassed that I cried :o(. But what all the other girls are saying is true - that the surgeon will be seeing it from a professional point of view.

My surgeon was really good and asked if I wanted to leave it for another time, but I wanted to get it over with.

big hugs Hug

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 6th March 2010, 10:08 pm

I'm right there with LouLou as I don't mind showing a doctor my boobies (or girly bits for that matter) at all. I'm also very comfortable with nudity in general and sunbathe topless whenever it's allowed or appropriate! That being said, there's absolutely no need to be embarrassed - the doctor looks at boobies for a living!!
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down