Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens at 1st consult with MYA?

+4
nads
moonmar
niptuck29
purpleboo31
8 posters

Go down

What happens at 1st consult with MYA? Empty What happens at 1st consult with MYA?

Post by purpleboo31 26th March 2009, 9:14 pm

Do you see a surgeon or a PC. I'm seeing Mybreast on the same day and have got an appointment with Adrian Richards, and have a mountian of questions. However when I booked MYA for the same day there was no mention of seeing a surgeon so I'm confused? I know it sounds horrible but I don't want to waste my time seeing a PC and not a surgeon as I have a lot of medical questions and obviously a PC can't answer these. I live a long way from London so it will cost me a lot of money to have to return to see a surgeon after a PC. Hope this makes sense and someone can help me.

Thanks

Michelle..x
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

What happens at 1st consult with MYA? Empty Re: What happens at 1st consult with MYA?

Post by niptuck29 26th March 2009, 9:20 pm

Hello, i had a consultation with mya about week and half ago it was with a pc and what she does is explain the whole process and you can ask her any questions you like then you book a consultation with the surgeon which then you discuss the size you want! i have mine on saturday with mr kazzazi and im really nervous!
niptuck29
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

What happens at 1st consult with MYA? Empty Re: What happens at 1st consult with MYA?

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 9:37 pm

I think most pcs know the answer to the most common medical questions. maybe you can ask Mya if you can have a telephone consultation with the PC instead of face to face - explain the situation and tell them you cannot come to London often so when you do you prefer to see a surgeon. They might be ok with it.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 9:38 pm

...Or failing that they might be able to arrange the PC consultation on the same day as the surgeon....
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 9:46 pm

I agree with MM, explain to them you're coming from far and you would appreciate seeing a surgeon, i just wanted to see surgeons too, i only spoke to my pc over the phone x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 26th March 2009, 11:15 pm

I agree withthe girls, give your clinic a call and explain the situation..There shouldnt be a problem hun

Fina xx
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleexxx 27th March 2009, 10:09 am

hi i know what you mean i went with mya and i had to travell 6hours to get there! when i asked about my consultation i asked them to give me a day where the surgeon and nurse was there too. so i got to see all 3 on the day instead of going down loads! you should phone and ask them! x x x x
kayleexxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 27th March 2009, 10:36 am

Hiya, when i had my first consultation with MYA i only saw the PC, BUT i was asked if i wanted to see the surgeon that same day but as i didnt have finances sorted i left it till later.

When i went back though i saw the PC again, the surgeon and the nurse all in the same day so it IS possible if you let them know you want to see a surgeon too xx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 27th March 2009, 10:53 am

I was offered the oportunity to see a surgeon at the time of my first consultation with MYA. I did go back at a later date and see a different one, but as Em said, I then saw him, booked and saw the nurse all on the same day and didn't have to go back until my post op check up. As the other girls have said... Give them a call, I'm sure they'll do their best to accomodate you.

All the best, Angel x.
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 27th March 2009, 10:12 pm

Thanks for all your advice, I phoned up and am seeing a surgeon the same day, Dr Adamo - has anyone had him do their op?

Meesh..x
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th March 2009, 10:18 pm

Moonmar and Job1701 have had Adamo, have a look through the Stories section hun or through their posts x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 28th March 2009, 12:58 am

Oh he's lovely hun - I don't have a bad word to say about him. He's very honest too and he won't try to make you go as big as possible but will advise you on what's best for your frame and measurements. And he's very patient so do ask all the questions you want, even those that sound silly.

So you are seeing 3 surgeons on the same day??? Exciting, I hope you find the best one for you. After all it's all about going with the one you feel more comfortable with. Bring a pad and note down what they tell you, otherwise your head will be spinning by the end of the day!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 28th March 2009, 10:59 am

I'm seeing two surgeons on the same day, god I don't think my brain could cope with the boobie talk overload if I saw too many Screwy . I've got about 6 pictures of boob jobs I like and about 6 pictures of boob jobs I don't like - do you think they'll mind me bringing these in? I'm scared of backing out as I am a bit of a wimp - so i took a picture of current boobs (or lack of 36b barely fill it) on my phone so that I can keep looking at them and reminding myself why I am doing this. God help me if I lost it!!! Thanks for your lovely reply and advice.

Michelle...xx
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 28th March 2009, 1:09 pm

I'm sure they won't mind if you show them example pictures, lots of women do that. It's their job!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down