Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had my consult

5 posters

Go down

Had my consult Empty Had my consult

Post by sugarplum_sassie 28th August 2011, 8:08 pm

Saw Michael Payne yesterday, he was really nice, looked and measured me, suggested cui round with nipple lift or natrelle anatomical overs without the lift, 300 or 340cc, I choose the anatomical overs as I didn't really want a nipple lift and the price difference between a nipple lift and upgrading to Natrelle's was about the same but you get the lifetime guarantee with the Natrelle's. Also discussed my lipo with Mr Payne aswell, then went back to my PCC (who's lovely) for the fun part, trying on the sizers! I had taken my own sports bras just incase but they provided them and I tried both the 300 and 340, and OMG they look huge, was my first reaction, then I checked them out from all angles, took one out to compare au natrel with enhanced what the difference was, then put one of each size in, that was good to try because whilst front on they didn't look hugely different side on in profile is where you could notice the difference, the bottom was fuller and there was more projection in the 340cc and having read on here time and again go for the biggest implant your PS recommends I think I'll go with the 340s. I'm quite pleased I can have overs as there is likely to be less pain and a quicker recovery, and he also informed me with overs you didn't have to wait for them to dropHad my consult 267328 that once the swelling had gone down that was the end result. He recommended the anatomical shape because my breasts are slightly tuberous and I really need to fill out the bottom of my breasts, as my left one had no bottom and my right one kinda of just folds inhalf without a bottom, so even push up bras are useless on me because you have to have something at the bottom to push up!

Got my sports bras sorted, and will just need to buy another lipo garment once at the hospital so they know what size I'll need.

My date is booked for Tuesday September 13th, I am so excited now, it's really happening, in just 2 weeks and one day I'll be travelling up to Dolan Park to get me a new bodyHad my consult 773440

Need to go check out the hospital bag list and make sure I'm all sorted.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Had my consult Empty Re: Had my consult

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2011, 8:14 pm

Sounds well good ... Congrats ..
I just hope its not true that overs dont really drop that this is how theyll be after swelling . Cause mine are still to high ;(
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 28th August 2011, 8:18 pm

Well I figured the girlies here would know about that, I mean surely they need to settle into the pocket aswell??

Your avatar look fab hun, could I see your pics? we're quite similar stats.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 28th August 2011, 8:19 pm

congrats hun hope all goes well xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 28th August 2011, 8:28 pm

Overs still drop Hun, they will be different for everyone on my first ba they sat under my chin for about 5 weeks then gradually dropped. My new ones are sitting high still so it's just a waiting game. Sounds like you had a great lengthy consultation Hun x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 28th August 2011, 8:32 pm

Yea I was there for about 1 1/2hrs, but still as soon as I left my mind was flooded with more questions that I forgot to ask, so I'm going to email them to my PCC. Thanks for letting me know about the dropping, I would have freaked out if I'd not known that and thought I be stuck with boobs under my chin! Am I right in thinking you went with THG? or have I got you confused with someone else.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 28th August 2011, 8:41 pm

congrats hun, im with renato zachaddu 2morow at THG. i was a bit of a pain with questions but when u paying all that money they have to be right. not long for u now... it goes sooooo quickly hun x
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 28th August 2011, 8:50 pm

meme- lucky you going in tomorrow, you must be so excited, I wouldn't be able to sleep! how long since booking have you had to wait?
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 28th August 2011, 8:52 pm

Yes Hun I went to Dolan park THG they were great. Go and have as many consultations as you need hun I saw my surgeon sfroza twice as like you say the first time you forget loads so don't be afraid to go back as many times as you need. You won't get more than a few moments with your surgeon on the day . X
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down