Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stiches!!

4 posters

Go down

stiches!! Empty stiches!!

Post by laurax 12th January 2010, 11:31 pm

Hi..I went for my post op check up on friday and the nurse found a stitch that hadnt dissolved and took it out..she put some tape over the incisions and told me to leave it on for 4 days and then soak them off..i have done that today but my boyfriend said it looks like theres still a stich there like a knot. what shall i do?? also it doesnt look like it is healing aswell as the other one is this because i am right handed? should i leave going in the shower untill its sorted or will it be ok xx
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

stiches!! Empty Re: stiches!!

Post by woekitten 12th January 2010, 11:35 pm

i havent had my boobs done yet, but i had an op[eration n my neck in august, and they left a ststch in by accident, and it caused a big abcess tye thing on my neck!

id say phone your nurse/hospital just be ask :)
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 13th January 2010, 12:42 am

Hi Laura!

I would ring you surgeon/nurse and seek advice or pop in for peace of mind. It seems pretty common though, many girls have had the same, it is easy to snip them off as you just had. If it is just a feeling of a knot and it is not open wounds, than a quick shower should be o.k. if you cover with micropore tape, steristrip etc. or clingfilm if you are concerned.
Good luck and ring in the morning to ease your concern. stiches!! 321562 xx

Just ensure you keep them clean and no perfume shower gels etc.
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 18th January 2010, 7:11 pm

Right well i rang my nurse and she said it should dissolve but it still hasnt so iv asked to go and have it taken out but im back at work now after 3 weeks off and work for quite a strict company who no nothing about my boob job anyway. I can only go and see someone on a friday afternoon or saturday but it seems that theres nobody there these days until march. Will my stitch be ok i really dont know what to do. Also my surgeon does not work these days either and i need to go back for my 6 week check up so im having real trouble getting an appointment xx
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 18th January 2010, 7:59 pm

Can you see a nurse at your GPs instead maybe?

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 19th January 2010, 6:26 pm

Well i rung my nurse from mya today and she did not answer and then i recieved an email saying she did not work for mya anymore and that there will b a cover nurse once a week but very select hours so im never going to be able to go and see anyone now..I dont know if i can see a gp nurse i will try there insted
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down