Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dressings came off today and....

+24
cakey_baby
*Sally*
MarieMc85
Tonic28
lisxxx9
fluffy_bunn1e
georgieporgie
katie
kay
tizzyt
BumbleBee48
natalia
sarahsbabies
misf1
RoxyChick
annefinackapan
Jessica
nads
Dancing_Diva
COOKIE
expatbrat
Mia
mariajw
ShootingStar
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dressings came off today and.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dressings came off today and....

Post by *Sally* 7th December 2009, 10:34 pm

Aww SS so glad you're feeling brighter. I've used the canesten cream thingy that Sarah mentioned. It definitely works. I take a really great pro-biotic too called Bio Multi Flora capsules. Order from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You get £10 off your first order when you register too.

That righty will catch up in time no doubt about it. Great news that the surgeon is happy with your healing xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Dressings came off today and.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dressings came off today and....

Post by ShootingStar 7th December 2009, 11:43 pm

group hug amazing advice as always!! Thanks girls!!

Well i am feeling ok and have not had too much time to mull ove rthe boobs because of my Mum being ill so i guess that's a good thing because i have sort of forgotten about them for now and am leaving them get on with whatever they want to do now, the Haematoma is clearing from the skin which makes it look better even if the swelling is still hard

I have some soreness at the scars but again i'm not worried about it, i know it's all normal and to do with healing, the left one is also hypersensitive to touch and right totally numb, but again, i know this is something to expect so it doesn't faze me.

What will be will be and for now i still have 2 so as long as i can hold onto them for christmas i will be a happy bunny because that has been my wish all year Flash x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 8th December 2009, 8:19 am

Had my first bad night last night with them, kept waking up with the scar area feeling sore and uncomfortable, i have another 7 days of anti-biotics to go and roll on the end of them!!
You can see how differently they are settling here.....x x
[img]Dressings came off today and.... - Page 2 Dsc01910[/img]
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th December 2009, 8:41 am

i had a bra like that shootong star it does up at the front after my surgery
well they look great really big
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 8th December 2009, 9:36 am

Like I said in your diary, mine looked exactly like that, early days my love x
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th December 2009, 9:43 am

early days honey. they'll catch up I'm sure xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 8th December 2009, 11:51 am

Thats great news SS! im sure it will settle in time and will probably take longer than usual. They look like there gonna be a fab pair from that pic! Dressings came off today and.... - Page 2 204135

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 8th December 2009, 12:54 pm

I think your pic looks fab especially with all the trauma you've you've been through, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 8th December 2009, 7:03 pm

They look great in the pic SS and pretty big too! Glad to hear that your healing is going a lot smoother now xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 8th December 2009, 8:53 pm

Sooooo pleased for you hun. xxx
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 9th December 2009, 1:03 am

Well it's a relief to read your messages of reassurance, i guess it's common sense that with gravity and the weight in that one it will almost certainly drop down, it's got a 405cc implant in there and the dropped one has 335cc.

Considering i had another Haematoma on the one with the 405cc in it's looking very well to the last time it happened

My surgeon really has done his best for me

group hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 9th December 2009, 7:38 am

Aww SS you really are a little trooper!! You will be able to face anything after all this with your boobs and your mum. You should be proud of yourself.

Your boobs look amazing in that pic, really big, you should be chuffed. They will soon heal up and settle. xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 10th December 2009, 3:28 pm

So glad things are improving hun,you certainly deserve it.I must say they're looking pretty fab in your pic! x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 10th December 2009, 4:12 pm

yahoo so happy to read this, its great news that your surgeon is happy with the progress and judging from the photo they look like a fantastic pair :boobstick: and im sure righty wiill eventually start behaving and catch up :-) group hug get lots of rest hun and hang on in there, the antibiotics will be finished soon xxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th December 2009, 7:27 pm

Glad your boobies are doing well. They look good in the pic and the camera does lie so don't worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 10th December 2009, 8:50 pm

Does or doesn't lie?? lol
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th December 2009, 9:45 pm

lol should have explained myself better. I'm so thick sometimes. Any uneveness in the photo is exagerated by the camera, which is how it lies. But they do look good. I'm sure in real life they look better than on a photo. I hope that makes sense.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 10th December 2009, 10:19 pm

Hi SS,

I think they are looking gr8 in your piccie - big too! x
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th December 2009, 11:46 pm

Hope you are still moving forward with healing etc. SS!! Dressings came off today and.... - Page 2 321562 xx

They sure look worth the hassle....and wait..... a fine pair Dressings came off today and.... - Page 2 113752
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 16th December 2009, 6:07 pm

yes i am definately getting better and they are looking more even than in the pic too and i knew what you meant Misf1 don't worry Hysterical x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2