Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blood spotting scars

+2
*Sally*
tuttifruitibeck
6 posters

Go down

blood spotting scars Empty blood spotting scars

Post by tuttifruitibeck 14th November 2009, 9:37 am

hi girls i had a anchor uplift and had my stiches out yesterday, im getting blood spotting from the scars, i think its normall as the nurse has given me some gorse to put in my bra but i was just curious to if any of you experienced this.
its really off putting cis im paranoid about infections and stuff x x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

blood spotting scars Empty Re: blood spotting scars

Post by *Sally* 14th November 2009, 2:16 pm

Hmm I don't know honey. I'm sure someone will be along soon who is more help than me. I didn't get this but then my scars are much smaller than yours. Sure its nothing to worry about but might be as well to give your nurse a call when you can xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th November 2009, 2:31 pm

If it's not hot, swollen, oozing or smelling, I should think a little spotting will be OK hun, afterall, you only had the wound checked the other day and your nurse did say the wound just needed a a little more time... if you're really concerned though, you could give your clinic a call just to put your mind at ease... xxxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 15th November 2009, 11:35 am

HI tutti,

Like cookie said above...

but I would add it should get better soon really if all is healing well, so if you notice is getting worse even if it is just blood defo call the clinic huni..xxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 16th November 2009, 4:35 pm

.x. i had a bit of dried blood on my original dressing after they got taken off at my first appointment but nothing after that.......I only had BA no uplift so not sure if it's normal...the other girls who have had an uplift are probably in a better position to tell you if its normal.. I would say though that maybe raise your concerns if it keeps happening and get it checked out to be on the safe side xxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 16th November 2009, 4:48 pm

hia girls thanks for all your advice i spoke to the nurse today and she told me to leave my bra off for as long as i can to allow the insesions to scab over, i feel really uneasy about walking round with no bra as ps said to wear a sports bra fo 12 weeks, so im dying to put bra back on its been off for 3 hours im going to give it 1 more hour and then im going to put it back on, the nurse also wants to see me on wed due to a bit of my nipple not fuseing together blood spotting scars 751387
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 16th November 2009, 5:51 pm

Hiya
I had an uplift just over 6 weeks ago and i had spotting, more from the vertical scars and just under the nipple.
I also have to keep my bra on for 12 weeks (wonderful, how much does it limit your choice of clothes blood spotting scars Icon_rolleyes ).
My ps put tape on my scars (micro pore), he gave me a roll of tape so I can change it and I need to keep using it until I see him at my 8 week check and probably until my 12 week check.
Apart from problems with a couple of stitches which i have had to go back to him for him to remove the spotting has stopped now.
It is normal, but if your not happy give them another ring and ask to speak to your ps.
Sharon xx

Ps Im glad you are happier with your boobies now blood spotting scars 370474
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 16th November 2009, 6:53 pm

thanks sharon its good to know other people have suffed the same thing i must sat its nor really spotting its more like a line where the vertical scar is hopefuly my leaving my bra off for a few hours today its dried up a bit x x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down