Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm getting really impatient!

+2
fluffy_bunn1e
jadeyspadey
6 posters

Go down

i'm getting really impatient! Empty i'm getting really impatient!

Post by jadeyspadey 8th November 2009, 9:20 pm

i havent booked yet cus i have been waiting ages for mybreast to send me there finance form and i work 8-6 monday to friday so never get a chance to ring them but i was planning on having my uplift and implants in january but im gettin to the point where i just want them done now im fed up of having to prop them up and knot my bra straps and wear chicken fillets and finding dresses that dont show any cleavage! i was thinking of getting one of them hsbc loans where they put the money in ur bank within 24hrs and just booking it for asap! work will kill me cus we r understaffed until xmas anyway but im getting so fed up of waiting and waiting!! does anyone have to link for the finance thing for mybreast because i think it has a lower percentage than hsbc? does any1 else pre-op feel like this i feel like im just watching everyone else getting there perfect boobs n like it will never happen to me! xxxxx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

i'm getting really impatient! Empty Re: i'm getting really impatient!

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 10:55 pm

aw hun it will! just think jan is only what 7/8 weeks away? when i got to 2months pre op, i found the time flew, get it sorted with Mybreast th finance, and book it then get a ticker and you ll see, it ll fly its begining of next year! nearly there xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeyspadey 10th November 2009, 6:10 pm

aww thanks :) i rang mybreast agen today and they have sed they will send the link again but ive just applied for an alliance n leicester loan which is only 8% so i have my fingers crossed that i will get that! jus feels like ive been waiting forever! cant wait to book it but need to sort out money first so i know i can pay for it!! xxxx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 10th November 2009, 6:42 pm

hia jade i had a loan with hsbc and the money was in my account the same day but the apr is higher than 8%. i know it prob doesnt seem like it now but the build up to the op is part of the jorney and you will look back when you have your new boobies at 2 weeks pre op and then post op with happpy exciting memories but its so fustrating when you really want it done so i dont blame you for trying to find finances asap x x x x x it wont be long and youll have big boobies
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th November 2009, 7:50 pm

I can understand hun, I'm really impatient too. The build up is the best part (other than waking up on the op day and realising they're done). Enjoy your boobie journey. It's brilliant.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th November 2009, 8:32 pm

It's said that 'The best things come to those who wait'.... You'll get there eventually sweetheart, hope the funds are sorted soon! x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeyspadey 10th November 2009, 9:57 pm

aww thanks everyone! i cant wait until my avatar is a picture of my boobs haha! i've been walking around my house with my rice boobs on today i'm sooo excited and everytime i go out i tell everyone im getting it done cus i just cant keep the excitement in!! xxxx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 11th November 2009, 7:29 am

I know how you feel, Im 1 month away and time is going sooo quickly now. I just want it done now as ive had mine booked since Sept / Oct. . . . Trouble is i think about it every day now lol but it will soon come round tho. x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down