Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impatient!!

2 posters

Go down

Impatient!! Empty Impatient!!

Post by Vickyxo 15th April 2015, 9:19 am

Im bored at work and snooping on this forum when i shouldnt be  coffee screen  (opps!)

Got my consultation with Mr Khan tomorrow at Transform and taking my friend for support - cant seem to go alone to these things ha, i like a second opinion!!
Bit nervous but also looking forward to it, anything has got to be better than my consultation with a bloody NURSE at HMG!!!!

How is everyone today? Im still boobie crazy   Screwy and dont think i will get out of this mind frame until i get me some boobies!! Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Impatient!! Empty Re: Impatient!!

Post by Twinky 15th April 2015, 10:01 am

Yep im boobie mad too and impatient, it consumes my every thought, even in sleep! DREAMING OF BOOBIES LOL!

Im meeting my surgeon in 2 week and im so excited. Im going with (the dreaded apparently...) HMG, as the surgeon was recommended by a close friend and she looks fab. So not yet met the surgeon but the PCC said I should be fine to go for a 375cc so hoping for that, from a small 34B.
Would it be silly to shop for bras now....eeek!

Course it would LOL!!!
Its just all new to me tough!

EXCITED!

RIGHT, YOU GET SOME WORK DONE, AND I WILL CRACK ON WITH SOME HOUSEWRK! LOL
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th April 2015, 10:10 am

Haha your post really made me giggle.. luckily im in the office alone for the time being so noone peering over my shoudler wondering what im laughing at!

Oh god yeah, im constantly looking on this forum, and if im not on here im talking about boobs.. my boyfriend probs doesnt want to look at another set of boobs for the rest of his life!!

I went for a consultation at HMG but didnt have a great experience, but everyone is different and hopefully it all goes well for you :-) Especially if your friend has been there too!
Im going to see Mr Khan at Transform tomorrow so im a bit 'eeeek' about that as you hear so many stories.. but got to judge for myself!

What are your stats? Im 5'5, size 10, 34B. Haha i think im trying to avoid working as much as poss! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 15th April 2015, 10:15 am

Yep agree, everyone has to make there own mind up, this particular surgeon is meant to be great at the natural look. And like I say..friends boobs r brilliant so hoping when I meet him, he can do the same for me :)
And yep..same here, my hubby is fed up of mee textin him pics sayin, 'do u think these ones r nice'? Lol! 
But..need to know hes gona be 'handling' them lol! 

Im currently a small 34b, 5"9 and size 12, I have shoulders so hoping they will balance out my frame.
Done having my 3 beautiful children noe so..bring it on! 
I did rice test and 400 felt so big. So hoping for 375

What are you hoping for or whos in the media do u like?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th April 2015, 10:35 am

Exactly so i take everyones advice with a pinch of salt, as everyone has different views and opinions.. but i always want to hear what everyone has to say! Was your friend a similar pre ba-size to you?

Haha i havent text him any pics yet, that may be next on my boobie craze!! Im sure he will love that!

Yeah thats what i feel, i have shoulders, no boobs and a bum.. so feel my boobs at the moment dont match my frame, i look quite boyish now :-(!

Oooh i need to try this rice test! everyone keeps mentioning it?! do you just put rice in bag and put them in your bra?? Im hoping to achieve a handful, so a DD but ideally i dont want to go too big as i hear about sagging and dont want them to be too heavy!

Umm.. i like that Helen Flanigans from Corrie but apparently they are real? I cant think off the top of my head ha. What about you? xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 15th April 2015, 10:53 am

Yes I feel quite boyish, or 'athletic' as my sister calls it!
Yeh Helen Flans are nice I do like them. Real, and very big think she's about a G or something?
Nice on her but I wouldn't want them personally.

I have children and hoping to keep it quiet from them, I dnt want them to think you need boobs to be beautiful. Call me hypocritical, dnt care. I want better for them! LOL

Cant imagine doin the school run with GG's!
Im thinking something similar to: Maria our Corrie, Danni Minogue...really like Alex Gerrard but think there about an F? Someone on here said they reckon there bigger in size then what she lets on...

D/E is my limit so I can understate them if I want to

Go on youtube for the rice test thingy...easy, using a cut up pair of tights! And get ur bras from primarni for the test cos there cheap!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th April 2015, 1:07 pm

Yeah thats how i feel.. Not womanly at all really! My boyfriend doesnt know why i want it done but its for my own confidence not to please him or others.

Yeah i just like how they sit but then again they are natural sooo.. I dont want to go too big either as im not exactly really tall.. Mmm about 5ft4/5ft5. Plus i dont want to be bursting out of tops etc!!

Haha yeah i dont have kids so i dont have that worry, but im sure the other mums will be jealous of your perky boobs! Yeah i want a size that i can dress up when needs be but not too visable at work etc (even though my colleague know i am getting it done)

Hmm yeah i might do that tonight when i get home! I havent really got any old tights so i may have to pinch a pari of my mums or go primani whilst getting these bra's ha xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down