Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports bras

5 posters

Go down

Sports bras Empty Sports bras

Post by mum23boys 5th November 2009, 9:58 am

Was wondering how tight these sports bras are supposed to feel?

I know that sounds silly but I'm a bit scared of damaging the new assets Sports bras 751387

I have 2 different 34d's, one is a z bra and the other an m+s front fastening one.

The z bra doesn't feel supportive enough, it has shaped cups and as my Sports bras 204135 as still hard and firmly in one position it doesn't really seem to fit as well as I would like it too.

The m+s one on the other hand almost seems a bit tight, it fits perfect round the band but I do feel a bit squashed in. I had to take it off in bed for an hour this morning as I was so uncomfortable and sore. It does feel ok just a bit tight during the day though.

So I'm unsure as to whether the m+s one is too small (but I do think a dd would prob be too big) or if I should wear it during the day and the z bra at night?

Like I say I don't want to cause any damage by having too tight a bra on but as I've never had boobies before I'm a bit lost Sports bras 476424 , x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Sports bras Empty Re: Sports bras

Post by nads 6th November 2009, 10:28 am

Bump
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 6th November 2009, 10:32 am

HI Hun

I still wear my front zip at night, they are tight, and they hold boobies close to yr chest, they don't move!

my racerbacks I wear during the day, they support but let them behave more like boobies than the zipper!!

I want mine natural and I feel doing this I am not fixing them all the time in the zipper but at night I can lay on my front and my boobies are protected, in the racerback at night they still move, and I was them still as I can't consciously protect them! Sports bras 557141

hope this help.... & what does 'bump' mean Nads?? Sports bras 751387 am I missing something!! lol
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 6th November 2009, 10:40 am

good question mum23boys, as i am also wearing few diff sizes, its so hard isnt it, to know whats best. my 30 band is so tight sometimes, but my 32 s im wondering are they too tight in the cup (32c) and is the 32d tight enough in the cup, argh! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 7th November 2009, 7:58 am

Hmm the M&S one does push them together - I found it a little uncomfortable after my reop but good support. I would imagine your Z bra is fine hun - once your boobs start to soften they will fill the cups.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down