Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports bras that dont look like sports bras!

+4
kate1977
chez33
zoeb
Grace
8 posters

Go down

Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Empty Sports bras that dont look like sports bras!

Post by Grace 20th March 2010, 2:56 pm

Hi Lovelys
This afternoon I have been trying on my sports bras with vest tops as I asked on here a couple of days ago about what to wear a car show thing I am going to when I will be 4 weeks post op.
The Marks and Spencers front fastening ones look HORRENDOUS!!!! Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Icon_eek This is because of the cross over straps and the narrowness at the front. I think I am going to take them back.

So my question is can anyone advise a sports bar that doesnt look like a sports bra or what I mean is one that looks more like a normal bra? I have a great one from tescos but it is in an F and I need to now get one in a G and I just checked online and it doesnt look like they do them anymore.
Help!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Empty Found one!

Post by Grace 20th March 2010, 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I just found this one that looks good, let me know what you think!
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Empty Re: Sports bras that dont look like sports bras!

Post by zoeb 20th March 2010, 5:55 pm

Grace wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Grace
xxx

That one looks good to me! (as good as they get anyway lol). My surgeon recommends Marks and Spencer "Total Support" bras... they are not sports bras but they look like they pack 'em in and stop 'em moving!!

Hope you find somehting you feel nice in xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Empty Re: Sports bras that dont look like sports bras!

Post by Grace 20th March 2010, 6:07 pm

Thanks Zoeb! I have ordered two of those Triumph ones now and am going to take the M&S ones back.
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chez33 20th March 2010, 8:27 pm

These look ok...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 20th March 2010, 8:30 pm

Hi I got a total support from Marks the other day - got measured round band while there they said i should be a 30" - I've been wearing 34 or 32 sometimes Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Icon_eek Anyway when there I asked about their front fastening ones and was told they have been stopped/recalled as research on them has not been good !! So if I was you I would definitely take it back hun !!
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 20th March 2010, 9:17 pm

4 days kate...good luck!! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 21st March 2010, 8:02 am

Thanks girls u have been really helpful :-) taking the front fastening ones back today, Kate will let u know what they say to me about them, thanks for letting me know :-)
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 21st March 2010, 8:34 am

No problem hun !!!

Zoeb - I know not long now - sooooo excited LOL xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Empty Amazing!

Post by Grace 23rd March 2010, 7:19 pm

Hi Girls
One of my new bras came today as per the link I posted and it is ace! It looks so much like a normal bra and looks great under my normal vest top so will be able to wear it with my some of my clothes I have at the moment.
Its really soft as well which is great.
Only thing is they sent me the 34G but still awaiting the 36G, have emailed them to ask where it has got to :-) So so pleased with it!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 23rd March 2010, 7:33 pm

Mine came today - very comfy!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 24th March 2010, 10:00 am

Hi,I got a great one from la senza,bright pink,they also do a lime green(not sure about that one!)but they do look more attractive than normal sports bras x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Sports bras that dont look like sports bras! Empty ive got one of the triumph ones!

Post by olga34 25th March 2010, 2:12 pm

Grace
xxx

i've got one of these!!
i found it really comfy at the start but a couple of weeks down the line and a few washes it is really uncomfortable and is very rough on the inside and is irritating my boobs so much, feels like i've got needles in my bra! lol, but my other bras feel ok, so am not sure whether its the bra or i'm just getting allergic to the fabric...
i'd prob suggest using a fabric softener when washing these bras
good luck!
xxx
olga34
olga34
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 25th March 2010, 7:45 pm

olga34 wrote:
Grace
xxx

i've got one of these!!
i found it really comfy at the start but a couple of weeks down the line and a few washes it is really uncomfortable and is very rough on the inside and is irritating my boobs so much, feels like i've got needles in my bra! lol, but my other bras feel ok, so am not sure whether its the bra or i'm just getting allergic to the fabric...
i'd prob suggest using a fabric softener when washing these bras
good luck!
xxx

Thanks Olga! Will try and remember.
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 26th March 2010, 9:00 am

oooooooo I've just ordered one of these, hope it fits! I tried looking for a Z bra as they're highly recommended but they only go up to an E

x
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down