Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ah i think i no whats causing my pain!

+4
Dancing_Diva
Jessica
cakey_baby
Crystal
8 posters

Go down

Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! Empty Ah i think i no whats causing my pain!

Post by Crystal 28th October 2009, 3:42 pm

I have just stripped off & had a good look at the scar & with cleaned hands felt along it to see if it is the sdtitch bit thats causing my pain & its not!!!!! there is like a slight raise line in the middle off my scar that runs downwards to just under my boob and its painful as hell it is sooooooooooooo painful when i touch it it makes me feel sick & shiver theend bit off the scar is almost totally healed so what on earth is that line thing thats hurting so much?????????????????????????????????????? i dont have it on the pther boob! Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! 320347
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! Empty Re: Ah i think i no whats causing my pain!

Post by Crystal 28th October 2009, 3:59 pm

hum i think its a mondors cord! its bloody painful what ever it is 7 me bra band is sitting right ontop off it lol i cant even where two of my other bras as it is just two painful......................cant beleive i thought it was that stupid stitch! im going to show the doctor 2morrow & see what he thinks.............do you think i should let transform no??????
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! Empty Re: Ah i think i no whats causing my pain!

Post by cakey_baby 28th October 2009, 4:02 pm

It sounds like mondors cord hun, its nothing to worry about and im sure it normally just dissapears on its own best to ask your surgeon though just incase Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! 343337

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 28th October 2009, 4:02 pm

Yeah that sounds like mondor's cord hun. It's caused by swelling of the vein I think, so you could put a bag of frozen peas or something over it to see if that will bring the swelling down. Don't do anything to make it hurt any more though hun. You should take some ibuprofen to ease the pain rather than paracetamol as ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 28th October 2009, 4:04 pm

I would give them a call if you are concerned hun thats what they are there for. I would not have thought that your actual stitches should be hurting you. Have you had any post op checks yet with Transform? xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 28th October 2009, 4:06 pm

Oh hun, sorry to hear you're still in so much pain, what a relief to discover what's causing it though, I don't know much about mondors cord but glad you have an appointment tomorrow, don't like to think of you suffering xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th October 2009, 4:31 pm

can i ask what mondors cord is?
sorry your in so much pain hun, xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 28th October 2009, 4:59 pm

I think its just swelling of a vein at the botton off ya boob. it swells up because off the aggravation off surgury & it feels like if you have a canular put in & they go straight throu ya vein rather then in it & it really stings! not to nice feeling really it hurts if i do any kinda non carefull movements or if i use ly left arm

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th October 2009, 5:15 pm

Hi Sta!!

Wish I could be some comfort to you here!!! The Mondors cords are quite harmless and very common and can appear at anytime from what I hear from others here. I dont know a great deal about them...however, I have had one huge one no pain whatsoever or even a strange feeling, and not heard anyone else say they have either. They just look weird and go very quickly too.

It might be wise for you to visit your P.S. to put your mind at ease and have him look at your incisions etc. Most girls feel great after the first visit, just to have a profesional opinion and advice.

Your journey has not been an easy one so far, and I think you owe it to yourself to and deserve the aftercare you have paid for. I know it will take time to travel but for peace of mind and a happier healing process I think it will be well worth it.

Thinking of you Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! 948189 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th October 2009, 5:18 pm

oh no, you poor thing!

sounds awful, one of my scars is raised alot now, but not causing me pain, hope ypur pain goes soon hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 28th October 2009, 5:32 pm

I had inflammed 'Mondors cord' as well it lasted a couple of weeks. I just took ant-inflammatory meds and tried not to stretch my arms up as that worsened it. It freaked me out at first until I sussed what it was too, it'll settle down - take care.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th October 2009, 5:39 pm

what does it look likeguys? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th October 2009, 5:55 pm

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:what does it look likeguys? xx

Oh FB!! Should I tell you?? Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! 557141

Well here goes, I can only explain the way I seen and experienced mine!
Around 2months ago, I think? I was just undressing and I seen it..thought wow Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! 476424

It resembled to me like a bone in your arm, the inner arm, very thin one and white, it ran from my left boob to the bottom of my ribcage ( I have a long torso) it was like a big worm, felt like a softish bone too. I then started smiling as I recalled the girls here mention them, so I simply ignored it, did not look at it unless I had to, as the mind plays tricks sometimes. It was gone in a few days.

Hope that helps some FB!! Ah i think i no whats causing my pain! 571992 xx Perhaps others may have different experience to share
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th October 2009, 6:01 pm

oh right, i thought it was along the boob, other way, thanks mia! think if i got it and hadnt known i wouldve panicked, poor sta group hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down