Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has your boob job changed you?

+17
stef
em_stevo
natalia
moonmar
Optima
amanda2k10
BlondeBarbie
hollyrb
mariajw
xelizax123
_Carrie_
kellyrobbo
emrussell79
charlie1pink
RoxyChick
SG007
nads
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has your boob job changed you? Empty Has your boob job changed you?

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 10:34 am

..or are you the same girl just with bigger boobies?! Hysterical Flash

I feel so much more confident and attractive now and walk with my head high, plus i feel more motivated to do well generally in the things i do, like uni work. I cant wait to put these :tit: to good use in the bedroom too! Blush

Have your new boobies changed you?

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Has your boob job changed you? Empty Re: Has your boob job changed you?

Post by SG007 18th February 2009, 10:47 am

Nads, I wish it motivated me to do my uni work lol

So have my boobies changed me??? I would say so, I feel more womanly. Although Im 22 I look younger and blamed one of the reasons on the fact I had the chest of a 12 year old.....NOT ANY MORE THO Hysterical .

I too walk around straight and head held high, I find I dont look at the floor so much aswell. I love it when I secretly catch someone looking, blatenly at my boobs (as if I wouldnt notice)...... hehe I find myself smirking internally. Iv noticed this primarily at the gym, think its cos its fulla males and we all know their ''one track mind''.

xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 10:52 am

I feel much more confidant, I still don't believe I have boobs some days, until I catch a glance in the mirror and think 'damn I look great!'

I just can't wait for summertime!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 18th February 2009, 11:00 am

I feel alot more happy and confident, my OH cant believe how different i am, and hes loving the fact that i dont hide my body in the bedroom too lol. BUT.... I took my little boy to a 1st birthday party the other day and there were alot of blokes there, (mates of my OH) and i couldnt believe how much they looked at my boobs!!! I actually put my coat back on after a while as it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 11:03 am

Lol i used to be sooo jealous of my friends getting their boobs oggled by men!!
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 18th February 2009, 1:28 pm

Oh its really changed me!! When i got married in 2004, i was at my heaviest at just under 15stone and on a 5ft 2" frame you can imagine how big i was! Anyway, obviously with the weight, i had boobs, not huge, never was measured but at guess id probs say 36D. I never realise how big i was at the time and i was always flahing my boobs ( in a bra) when i was drunk. It wasnt until i started to loose the weight, and the boobs that my confidence plumeted.

By the time i go to a size 10 and 9st 7 months later, i had no body confidence left! Although i was happy that i was smaller, i hated the fact that i had skin for boobs and i never let anyone see them! I remember a week before my first op, it was my eldest daughters sports day and i leant forward for some reason and as i did i realised that anyone who was looking would haveseen right down my top and could have seenmy padded bra ad chicken fillets, i was horrified!! But then i thought about the op aweek later and smiled coz by that point i realised it didnt matter anymore.

Since the first op i couldnt wait to start showing them off but it took me by surprise and i actually became very protective over them! I had waited so long for them that i wanted to keep them between my and my hubby. I do wear a lot nicer tops when we go out now and love the fact that i can go braless but i dont flash em or anything like i used to.

So although i now have 100% more confidence, i like the fact that they are mine and that i dont feel the need to show the world :)

( sorry, that was longer than planned! Hysterical )
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 1:50 pm

emmarussel, thats amazing losing all that weight! how did you do it??

i've seen on your albums that one is called wieght loss can i see??? you look fantastic now!

kelly
xxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 18th February 2009, 2:37 pm

Yes it's definitely changed me already, only a week in. I am so much more confident, in fact my confidence started improving in the weeks leading up to my ba as I knew it was definitely happening, and there wasn't long to wait.

I tried on a bra this morning....a 30D that I used to wear to give the illusion of boobs as it had quite firm moulded cups. Oh my god I felt FANTASTIC in it!!! I properly filled it out!!! I felt like a million dollars.

And like you Nads, can't wait to put them to good use in the bedroom too! I have always been so shy and self-conscious and tbh would always rather not have sex than show my flat chest - I just felt like it was wrong, that I was totally undesirable and couldn't wait to get it over with and get back in my comfort zone with my clothes on...like I didn't deserve to have sex. But I feel differently already now! Am going over to my new man's on Friday night...will obviously be gentle with the new assets...lol...but this time I will make him leave the lights on!!!

I just feel a MILLION per cent better about myself. I'm sure I've said it before, but now I can be the person I should be.

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd February 2009, 8:15 pm

bumpety
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xelizax123 23rd February 2009, 8:20 pm

aww this is ace im so worried bout mine on fri.. but seeing this makes me just wanna get em!!! hehe xxx :lol:
xelizax123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 23rd February 2009, 9:59 pm

It hasn't changed my personality, but it has changed me on the inside. Instead of feeling bad about my body (I mean REALLY bad), I now feel mostly happy (would like to lose some fat and cellulite!!). The feeling inferior to women with boobs (and believe me that was most women!!) has gone. I no longer feel this.

So it has changed ME on the inside and made me more confident.

Oh yes, nearly forgot ... I don't have to worry if I bend over that someone might see down my top ... I almost WANT them to see down my top LOL.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st March 2009, 12:38 pm

I wanted to add to this thread. I've noticed that since my boob job other women arent such a 'threat' to me anymore, i used to be super jealous of every girl with boobs and if i had a boyfriend i couldn't even stand him watching girls on telly Screwy but im much more relaxed now so im sure this will be a positive for future relationships as i hated the green eyed monster in me before!! xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 1st March 2009, 4:16 pm

Yes I totally agree Nads!

I used to be green with envy at pretty girls on tv or out on a saturday night with boobs, but now I feel that I'm just as good as them....and if a guy prefers them to me then it's not because I'm inferior, but instead just not what they like.

As you know I've started seeing a new guy and it's getting pretty serious....he went out last night without me and I wasn't in the slightest jealous as I am now confident enough to say to myself that if he cheated on me, that I can do better. Before my ba I worried when he was out as I felt like such a second-class citizen, even though I knew he fancied me and liked me as a person.

But I know he didn't cheat on me as he rang me on his way home to say that he'd had a rubbish night - think he missed me!

I have really noticed a difference in myself in starting this relationship compared to all the others I've had....I'm totally of the opinion that if it goes wrong then it's just not meant to be, as opposed to it could have been great if only I had a decent figure and the confidence that goes with that. The confidence that soooo many other girls seemed to have and take forgranted!!

Sorry to ramble, and sorry to sound cheesy but I am so happy I could actually cry!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Has your boob job changed you? Empty im still me....

Post by hollyrb 1st March 2009, 5:51 pm

just a more confident me my clothes fit me better my sillouette looks sooo much better and i have more options when it comes to clothes/underwear/swimwear so i feel so much more confident but i dont think its changed me as a person at all.

and thats exactally what i wanted Flash

hollyxXx
hollyrb
hollyrb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 1st March 2009, 6:28 pm

Im still me & my boobs feel like theyve always been there :) It feels much better not to have to wear bulky gel bras & i can go bra shopping and enjoy myself! Havent had chance to wear a bikini yet but no way would i of wore one before! xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 1st March 2009, 6:39 pm

its amazing how quickly you see the benifits of having ba. im only 2 wks post op and already feel more confident and look 100 times better in clothes, and omg i have never looked good naked until now.
hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 1st March 2009, 7:05 pm

I love this thread. Gosh, I can't wait. Getting rid of irrational flashes of jealousy of other women would be such a big thing fo me...
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 1st March 2009, 7:49 pm

Tell me about it! I know it's shallow to be jealous of other women but I can't help it sometimes!
Being able to wear cetain clothes is certainly a benefit,but like Amanda says, my main thing is that I hate to look at myself naked - the rest of me is fine and actually quite in good shape, but I am in pain every time I look at my boobs now, how they don't go with the rest of me if you know what I mean!!!!
Can't wait for wednesday!!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 2nd March 2009, 12:47 am

_Carrie_ wrote:Yes I totally agree Nads!

I used to be green with envy at pretty girls on tv or out on a saturday night with boobs, but now I feel that I'm just as good as them....and if a guy prefers them to me then it's not because I'm inferior, but instead just not what they like.

As you know I've started seeing a new guy and it's getting pretty serious....he went out last night without me and I wasn't in the slightest jealous as I am now confident enough to say to myself that if he cheated on me, that I can do better. Before my ba I worried when he was out as I felt like such a second-class citizen, even though I knew he fancied me and liked me as a person.

But I know he didn't cheat on me as he rang me on his way home to say that he'd had a rubbish night - think he missed me!

I have really noticed a difference in myself in starting this relationship compared to all the others I've had....I'm totally of the opinion that if it goes wrong then it's just not meant to be, as opposed to it could have been great if only I had a decent figure and the confidence that goes with that. The confidence that soooo many other girls seemed to have and take forgranted!!

Sorry to ramble, and sorry to sound cheesy but I am so happy I could actually cry!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C x

Carrie, you're not rambling at all ... We know how you feel.
xxx
maria
xxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 2nd March 2009, 9:53 am

yes def im alot more confident especially in bikinis now and in clothes i feel alot more womanly curvy instead of just boyish athlectic
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th May 2009, 10:14 pm

bump
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 6th May 2009, 2:56 pm

I am so much more confident now i actually have boobs, i also used to be so jealous of going out with my OH and seeing woman with low cut tops and big boobs when i was with him, i used to accuse him of looking and i think it was all in my head, now i dont even care if he looks cos i have got them just as good!! I dont feel as threatened either, i probably dont even look any different than before but its all about how you feel about yourself, if you feel more confident then you look more confident!! xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 6th May 2009, 3:17 pm

nads wrote:i used to be super jealous of every girl with boobs and if i had a boyfriend i couldn't even stand him watching girls on telly Screwy

I'm like that at mo. But not with my boobs.. my stomach.

Everytime a music vid comes on tele for example with girls stomachs everywhere and i can see my boyfriend i'm crying inside wishing that I had mine back and feeling like he's attracted to them rather than me :( silly i know!

Anyway.. has boobs changed me?

Not personality wise. But I do feel comfortable in certain tops now cos I can fill them lol

xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 6th May 2009, 5:06 pm

I've seen your pics Stefjl, I'm sure there's only 1 thing (well 2 actually) your boyfriend'll be looking at now (and it's not your tummy!) Hug
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 6th May 2009, 5:10 pm

It has kinda changed me

I feel a lot more attractive now, and a lot more confident esp in the bedroom, i actually want to try new things out! My sex drive has actually increased.

I agree with carrie when she said that she felt better in her comfort zone with clothes on and couldn't wait to get it over with. I used to hate being touched because i felt disgusting and yeah.... unworthy. Not now though i think my OH can't keep up.... i have lots of years of catching up to do. Not a bad thing though Bum Wiggle .

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next