Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre-op date changed AGAIN

5 posters

Go down

pre-op date changed AGAIN  Empty pre-op date changed AGAIN

Post by letfreedomsing 16th April 2012, 10:55 am

MYA have just called and changed my pre-op date AGAIN when it was meant to be in a few hours time. I turned down an extra shift at work so I could go to my appointment and this has happened about 3 or 4 times now... they've never given me a reason either i'm starting to get really peed off!
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

pre-op date changed AGAIN  Empty Re: pre-op date changed AGAIN

Post by jay1983 16th April 2012, 11:37 am

That's really bad. Did you book another. Maybe start calling and trying to make appointments with other clinics. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th April 2012, 11:37 am

Was it the Newc clinic? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th April 2012, 11:38 am

Jez ignore me abouting calling other clinic! Its your pre-op so your booked! Sorry not quite with it as spaced out post-op! Lol. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 16th April 2012, 11:54 am

hehe dont worry about it :) yeah the newcastle clinic. sure enough on the day of my pre-op they call and change it. the first time they changed the time, second time they changed the date then third time changed date again, so 3 times not 4 but still grrr
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th April 2012, 1:16 pm

Thats still not good. I went with HMG Newcastle. Did contact MYA at the time but don't think I went for consultation. Its so frustrating isn't it? What date is your op hon? I was going to have a trip to the metrocentre today but can't be bothered so going for a walk in a park near home. When is your appt now then? xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 16th April 2012, 1:50 pm

ah I work in Oasis in the Metrocentre :) not in til Thursday night hehe.
It's at 11.30 tomorrow morning now then I have college at 1 but there should be enough time. My op is on the 9th May xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th April 2012, 3:04 pm

Thats really not good management at all babe pre-op date changed AGAIN  683465 Hopefully tomorrow will go smoothly and only 24 days to go then!!!! woohooooo pre-op date changed AGAIN  154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 16th April 2012, 4:23 pm

I really hope so, each time it happens I doubt the whole thing more and more. It might be silly but if they cant get the little things right like keeping appointments then what reflection does that have on the whole company?
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th April 2012, 4:27 pm

It seems to be the norm sadly from the larger clinics sweetheart, but you'll be OK. Don't worry. pre-op date changed AGAIN  571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 16th April 2012, 6:05 pm

I hope your preop goes as planned tomorrow, just keep focussing on the count down and you'll have boobs before you know it :D x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th April 2012, 6:34 pm

letfreedomsing wrote:ah I work in Oasis in the Metrocentre :) not in til Thursday night hehe.
It's at 11.30 tomorrow morning now then I have college at 1 but there should be enough time. My op is on the 9th May xx

Ah I've probs seen you at some point. I will be through Metro either Thursday or Friday. Have you got your post op bras yet hon? Would totally recommend these from M&S and know that they had them in the metro and if they don't have the size you want will order them in for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 17th April 2012, 7:53 am

you should say hi if i'm there and you recognise me :)
I've bought like 3 cheap ones, two from asda and one from sainsburys. I saw the M&S ones quite a while now and do plan on getting one of those cause of the zip at the front and they feel nice. Dont know what size to get in the M&S ones! Im like a 34A now.

OK 2 1/2 hours til my pre-op this time, surely they cant change it now!! xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 17th April 2012, 8:43 am

I understand the frustration. My op date was changed a couple of times.

I have to say though it's not just big companies that do this. I had booked a consultation with a local private practice before deciding on Mybreast. My consultation date was changed a couple of times, one of them two hours before.

With all the date changes between consultation dates at one place, and op dates at the other, I'm sure you can imagine I wasn't convinced it would happen until it actually did. It's been a long journey, but here I am with my new and improved boobs!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 17th April 2012, 9:34 am

thats so rubbish! Ive been telling myself it'll be fine and I'm just hoping the most important date isnt changed - the one of my op! my boyfriend has taken time off work to travel to the hospital with me and to have a few days with me afterwards so if they change it that'd mess everything up. My patient co-ordinator did say that my paying for the surgery will hold the date but obviously sometimes things come up.

Anywhooo pre-op time in an hour so i'm off to drive through. I'm nervous!! I'll check in here tomorrow to let you all know how it went :) xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th April 2012, 10:57 am

Hope the pre-op goes well gorgeous! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 17th April 2012, 11:00 am

It isn't the norm for dates to change really, I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry, wish I'd practiced what I preach though xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 18th April 2012, 11:54 am

had my pre-op! :)
I waited a little while then got called in with a lovely nurse called Jenny. First she went over some paperwork with me basically asking if I had this or that illness and I just sat shaking my head for ages lol. Then she had to take 3 swabs, one up my nose which was tickly and embarrassing, one under my armpits then one either side of the groin. I didn't have to take my clothes off or anything she literally just wiped it on the bikini line either side, not TOO intimate and scary lol.
Next I took my top off for my before photos. I'd signed a consent form before I got these taken so it's up to you whether you want them or not which is good :) apparently you can request copies of your before and after photos later on too so i'll be definitely doing that! I had a couple of photos straight on, one either side then one either side at an angle.
Overall the pre-op was a doddle and Jenny made me feel really relaxed. She also mentioned what Mr Russo prefers regarding a breast band, how long without washing etc which was helpful and absolutely no make-up false tan piercings false nails etc.

After my pre-op I waited to see my patient co-ordinator Julie, thought I might as well while I was there. I did have to wait 30 mins though cause she had someone in but I was given a cup of tea and the waiting area is comfortable.
When I saw Julie I tried the 380 and 410 implants in a sports bra then put on my dress that I normally wear for work to get some idea of how I'd look.
They were pretty big and I was a bit scared at first and wanted to go for the 380, but Julie said the 410 would probably look like the 380 in a sports bra once theyre in and under the muscle. This is the same predicament I keep coming to!!
So I was gonna be late for college and left but I'm gonna make another appt to see Julie to spend more time trying things on.

I think I'm actually gonna search for loads of pictures of what I want to look like and try and make my mind up :S :S :S

oh and 3 WEEKS TODAY!!!

thanks for all the replies and support everyone xxxxxxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 20th April 2012, 9:49 am

19 days!! :D I went out and bought an M&S sports bra yesterday in a 34D... hope that'll be ok x
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down