Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a happy bunny.......op date changed.

+2
Kat4
Beej
6 posters

Go down

Not a happy bunny.......op date changed. Empty Not a happy bunny.......op date changed.

Post by Beej 13th April 2012, 9:04 am

Got woken up by mybreast, they are changing my date, one day earlier !!!!! Normally it would be whehay but not in this case when I have booked hotels, train tickets, taxi, mates off work etc... Etc.... Ffs. She said Hamilton wouldn't ask for it to be changed unless it was urgent... Great nope
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Not a happy bunny.......op date changed. Empty Re: Not a happy bunny.......op date changed.

Post by Kat4 13th April 2012, 9:09 am

awww bugger - hope you can sort stuff out - did you suggest to them that they should help you pay to make hotel and travel booking changes as its because of them?

Not sure where you staying but I know with DH, if he has to work away, so long as you give notice you dont have to pay to change. Still that doesnt help with organising the friends and family.

Early boobies Not a happy bunny.......op date changed. 113752 the only silver lining tho eh and it could have been made AFTER eeeeeek
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Not a happy bunny.......op date changed. Empty Re: Not a happy bunny.......op date changed.

Post by roxanne 13th April 2012, 9:17 am

OH NO!!! Did they give you a reason? You deserve to know why.

They put me through this twice, but I hadn't booked anything yet, and was given more notice. I know why mine were changed, and it's very excecptionally to happen twice. This is why my PS did my op on a Saturday even though he doesn't usually do ops on the day.

How did you pay all you bookings? Do you have travel coverage if you paid by credit card? I hope you can change your booking free of charge, put on the sob stroy that it's for medical reasons, you're having major surgery but the date had to be changed. If they need proof Mybreast should give you a medical note. They do not need to know what the nature of your surgery is, this is personal and within your rights not to disclose this information.

Also, make sure you let Mybreast know that you have already booked, and you risk having to pay more if your bookings are nonrefundable/nontransferable, they should take responsibility for the cost if changing you dates becomes a problem.

I hope you sort it all out asap. If you need a moan I'm here, trust me I know what you're going through Not a happy bunny.......op date changed. 571992xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th April 2012, 9:18 am

....On the bright side they gave you an earlier date. They gave me two later ones instead xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 13th April 2012, 9:19 am

What a pain, hope you can get everything rearranged without too much hassle.
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 13th April 2012, 9:58 am

They just said hamilton can't do it. They never said much to me bout all my arrangements, bearing in mind I was actually half asleep when I took this call, think I gave in bit to easily!!!! I agreed. :doh: I've changed hotel dates and taxi date, just got to change train dates I'm well **naughty word** off coz I have to go down there Sunday and go on the buses, really hate that. And I should use a credit card in future I will never learn......

Yeah true atleast it wasn't put back days/weeks or something silly like that, boobies 1 day sooner suppose!!!!

Thank you Rox your a star...... Oh and I'm on antibiotics for my chest, it ain't quite an infected chest but gp said to take them to stop it before I get it if that makes sense.... Xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th April 2012, 10:08 am

Yeah, I'm useless first thing in the morning. You were probably better thank I would have been before my coffee.

I'm glad you managed to change your hotel date so easily. Sunday train service is a real hassle. Last time I went to London on a Sunday I took the National Express coach instead. Where are the Sunday train works taking place atm?

Your gp sounds nice and helpful, glad you got that sorted

You'll have new boobies sooner than you thought Not a happy bunny.......op date changed. 899188 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 13th April 2012, 10:33 am

Yeah can't be arsed with buses, I don't know where they are taking place, all I know is I'd have to change at ingatestone. Il see if I can get a lift down there. If not il look into the trains a bit more. Had to do all the changes last Sunday morning with a hangover nota good idea...........

Yeah gp was great never seen her before don't think she is a regular one unfortunately, just an emergency one that goes around different surgeries. Them ones are always the best ones I reckon.

Beta get on got a funeral to go to today... Im late getting ready, oh well boobies come first... Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2012, 10:34 am

Glad you got everything sorted sweetie, you can give a big wheyheyyyyyy now! Not a happy bunny.......op date changed. 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 14th April 2012, 1:28 pm

Oh Beej that is a pain!!! But I promise promise promise you that you will not be disappointed!!! And you will get to enjoy them one day sooner!! Woo hoo!! I hope you get everyhing sorted xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down