Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

think my friend dont like the idea of my BA?

+5
LJK
cakey_baby
natalia
RoxyChick
tracey20
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

think my friend dont like the idea of my BA? Empty think my friend dont like the idea of my BA?

Post by tracey20 28th July 2009, 2:37 pm

Just a rant really, I told my friend a few weeks ago, that I was thinking of having a BA, then never said no more, however she's big as in fat ! (lovely person tho, a right scream :) )
And was sort of taking the mick a bit ! like she had a lump of silicon, and said I've got a prezzie for you, I said dont worry, as kids were on way to school, no she goes out of her way to open her door, and give me this piece of silicon ( was funny though at time ) and I said thats not big enough...
I was going to keep the BA from her, as shes can be a bit of a blabber mouth, so I told her I was taking some tablets off ebay ( i'm not really) and was going to gradually stuuf my bra Hysterical ....
Anyway she was around my place yesterday, and so was my bloke ( his car is broke) we went and arranged a party for our girls... and when we got back, my bloke asked if he could borrow her car for Thurs ( my consult day) and she asked why ? we were both stumped, so I said if I tell you something, promise not to say anything to anybody !! because I don't want my 8 yr old girl to find out, esp at school !!
Anyway when I told her, you should of seen her face !! pretending to be pleased for me, I could tell she wasn't!! the exspession said it all, like a look of dissappointment ?, I know she thinks I have a fab figure, she has said so, and I suppose I do for my age Hysterical ...but I reckon she is green with envy now ? damn
Anyway I left a message on her facebook this morning, to arrange about our girls going out tomorrow, its been arranged and want to confirm time she bringing her girl around ? but I know it's a bit early I suppose, but she normally replies straight away, I know for a fact that she has been on !!!
And I bet she tells people too, she wont be able to resist it, I will be able to tell lol, when peeps start looking at my chest ! time will tell......just had to get that off my chest, off now to check my facebook xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

think my friend dont like the idea of my BA? Empty Re: think my friend dont like the idea of my BA?

Post by RoxyChick 28th July 2009, 4:38 pm

Ahh, what a shame lovely (I would have hidden it from her!) What specifically doesn't she like about having a boob job? Has she told you? Sometimes people have preconcieved ideas about how we'll look after surgery, or the risks in itself and are only trying to make you see sense (as they think)

Do you think you can confront her about it at all?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

think my friend dont like the idea of my BA? Empty Re: think my friend dont like the idea of my BA?

Post by tracey20 28th July 2009, 5:14 pm

well I've just had an email off her, so I will have to see how things go, but her face just seemed dissappointed when I told her, I hope she will be ok though, we get on great :)
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th July 2009, 5:15 pm

I'm sure she will. It's a lot of i9nfo for someone to take in, she may need some time to get used to it, especially if she has her own body insecurities.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th July 2009, 5:18 pm

shes prob just a little jealous hun i think mybe she wants to be slim and have big boobs but isnt shes prob insecure to with her body like roxy says im sure she will get use to the idea and still be your friend women are like that i find i had that to with big woman they look at me with evil eyes lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 28th July 2009, 5:22 pm

Yes I think you are both right :lol: but I'm hoping it will be ok, I'm sure we will, I can understand her though, just hope she understands me ?, I will go more in depth with her when I get the opportunity, thanks ladies xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th July 2009, 7:57 pm

My friend was the same hun, shes also a big girl with massive boobs so it may be a jealousy thing! im sure she will be fine about it soon.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 28th July 2009, 8:20 pm

Sometimes its just a big shock to people. I emailed a good friend at work to tell her of my plans to have a BA, and after she read it, she asked what the punch line was, thought i was joking. After i explained she was ok, but i think its such a shock to some that they really don't know how to react. If she's worried, then thats the sign of a good friend, because she is concerned for you. If she turned around and said 'whatever' then i would question the friendship.

Give her time, hopefully she will come round to your BA and be a supportive friend.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 28th July 2009, 8:54 pm

Yer i told one of my friends and they seemed a bit annoyed at me trying to alter my body, saying that i should stop 'copping out' and going for the easy option : 'people live with worse things' ... i understand that but to make myself happy, and being able to afford it, i WANT it done.

dont let other people bother you though, if its something you want, do it! dont let others peoples opinion change yours! :D
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 30th July 2009, 8:41 am

Just an update !! I saw her yesterday and we had a good chinwag, she is fine about it, and has even offered to help me with anything during my initial healing stage.
So I'm well pleased now, she even made the comment about we'd be able to flash together :lol: , but I declined that offer :)

Off to see my surgeon tonight........yay....
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 30th July 2009, 11:01 am

Ahh fab new hun!!! Initially it is a bog shock for those around us who love and care for us!!! She was most probably worried about the risks and complications sweetie!!! Glad its all sorted though sweetie!!!!!

Woop woop good lucuk tonight and let us know how you get on babe xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 30th July 2009, 1:45 pm

Tha GSB, I'm excited as you can imagine :) will post tomorrow xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 31st July 2009, 11:03 am

Well I went to see Guy Sterne with mybreast agin last night, just to clarify sizes really, I can have either the 345ccc,410cc or 385cc, so I've opted for the 385 :) an inbetween :),also sub partials, he also said he could do it for next Thurs, omg how quick !!!!! or the week after :) but now I'm feeling nervous about the risks of aneastitic !! (sp)that is the only thing bothering me now, I can handle the pain, but I'm scared lol xx
Oh my mate is also 100% behind me now :) yayyyyy
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 31st July 2009, 11:55 am

wow that is soon! what date u going for then hun?

wish i could've booked so soon! only a month tho Cheerleader

so glad your friend is behind you too :) xx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 31st July 2009, 12:02 pm

I'm not 100% which date yet Ruth :) I;m glad I have the choice of an early date though, waiting would of done my head in :lol: x
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 31st July 2009, 9:50 pm

Thats great your getting them done so quick, hope it all goes well for you.

Your lucky it was just your friend who wasn't supportive at the start, my husband doesn't want me to get them done at all. x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 2nd August 2009, 3:46 pm

well sars3dd, my oh did have his doubts ! but he is as excited as me now :) xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 3rd August 2009, 8:42 pm

Honestly i keep trying to get my hubby excited and he is so not interested. But he's the first person to comment if he passes someone with big boobs lol xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 3rd August 2009, 8:44 pm

haha my boyfriend is annoyed at how much i keep going on about it! god help him when i actually have them! Hysterical
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 3rd August 2009, 8:46 pm

i even sat with rice down my op tonight an he said i looked stupid lol xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 3rd August 2009, 8:49 pm

haha aww Hug i made rice boobs tonight too! but i decided i also looked a bit silly and took them out lol.
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 3rd August 2009, 9:59 pm

sars3dd wrote:Honestly i keep trying to get my hubby excited and he is so not interested. But he's the first person to comment if he passes someone with big boobs lol xx

I think the problem here is, if your OH likes gawping at other womens big boobs, he's probably worried that when you've got yours you'll get the same attention from other men! Hysterical

It's quite funny, sometimes they mock us for being insecure but they can be just as bad (sometimes worse)
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 3rd August 2009, 10:10 pm

oh definately! mine keeps saying 'you're gunna have everyone at uni staring and gawping at your new boobs, you'll love it'! kind of annoys me, but its sweet hes a bit jealous lol
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 4th August 2009, 5:36 pm

Ruth89 wrote:oh definately! mine keeps saying 'you're gunna have everyone at uni staring and gawping at your new boobs, you'll love it'! kind of annoys me, but its sweet hes a bit jealous lol

Well how about charging a £5 a gawp, that way when you leave Uni you won't be saddled with loads of debt Hysterical
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 5th August 2009, 11:26 am

Haha £5 a gawp. thats great.
I have a weekend away booked for end of Feb and my GP said i should have my new boobs by end of december all going well so hubby is now worried i'll be going about showing them off, what hhe cant get into his head is all still be in a support bra (as nhs up here make you wear one for 3 months). xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next