Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! BA 1 week today! Lots of questions....

5 posters

Go down

Help! BA 1 week today! Lots of questions.... Empty Help! BA 1 week today! Lots of questions....

Post by Chelseagirl 20th January 2017, 7:57 pm

My BA is Friday 27th Jan and I am very nervous. My surgeon has said he has ordered 3 sizes 380cc, 420cc and 450cc he said he will try all 3 and see which looks most natural, does that happen often? Also he said he didn't want to see photos of how I want to look as he will go with which ever implant looks most natural. He also said he will decide during the operation whether he will go under or over the muscle, again is that normal for the surgeon to decide in the operation?
I am 5f 11 with 34 c/d boobs and would like a 34 DD/E after surgery. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Chelseagirl
Chelseagirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Help! BA 1 week today! Lots of questions.... Empty Re: Help! BA 1 week today! Lots of questions....

Post by 5sabrina5 21st January 2017, 6:53 am

Im new so I can only share what ive read and my own consultations. My first two consultations at two different clinics in Harley Street London both  consultants were happy to agree to what I myself had chosen and both said over. This was for 450cc moderate profile. My final and chosen consultant in esses, straight away told me that this would not be a good idea and would be far to big for my small frame, he told me the problems I could suffer, and explained that sizing and wether moderate ect came down to the size of me chest width.... i was highly impressed with his explanations and professional manner, he too spoke about looking natural and didnt want to see any pictures, although I did show a picture of Michelle Keegan before her last reduction and he told me not to be so ridiculous lol.. in hindsight I actually agree totally with him and Im so glad. Im now booked for 350cc dual plane, and Im even beginning to worry these may be too big. Im 34a/b and would like to now be a full c or small d. Good luck, I wouldnt worry your surgeon sounds like he knows what you want and is going to give you a beautiful result. Mine showed me 3 of his previous paitients all with 350cc and each one was a different size so very much depends on the body of us all i suppose, this could be the reason he has chose three diff sizes for you. Hope this might help you. good luck :) x
5sabrina5
5sabrina5
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Help! BA 1 week today! Lots of questions.... Empty Re: Help! BA 1 week today! Lots of questions....

Post by Chelseagirl 21st January 2017, 10:05 am

5sabrina5 thank you for the reply. Have you booked your BA? I am very excited and also very nervous. Can't believe I am having it done this Friday. I've paid my deposit twice before but have never gone ahead but full balance paid now  :dance:xxx
Chelseagirl
Chelseagirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5sabrina5 21st January 2017, 1:52 pm

Hi yes all booked for feb 3rd .. yes snap its a bit scary isnt it .. I cant wait for it to be over and done with. Ive just being doing a sainsbury order for the 2nd lol so I know i have everything I need. Ive been keeping little notes of what others advise to get. I wasnt sure about taking the vit C or not but have been, and have stopped drinking anything alcoholic x I just got a nice big velvet tracksuit top from asda incase I have nothing that fits x
5sabrina5
5sabrina5
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5sabrina5 21st January 2017, 1:54 pm

How long have you got off work? Im not sure on that one as I can only have a week even though my surgeon said I must have two. Im hoping to just do nothing when there .. well at little as poss. x
5sabrina5
5sabrina5
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelseagirl 21st January 2017, 3:58 pm

I have two weeks off work, I've booked it as holiday but apparently I will be given a sick note for two weeks but feel bad using a sick note when I've chosen to have the op. I've been using cocoa butter for stretch marks on my boobs every morning after a shower and every night before bed. Ah wow so you are literally the week after me. Good luck. I will let you know how it goes xx
Chelseagirl
Chelseagirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5sabrina5 22nd January 2017, 10:30 am

oh no should I have been doing this .. I will start today.. I hadnt thought of stretch marks.. there is so much to think about isnt there.. x
5sabrina5
5sabrina5
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 23rd January 2017, 6:21 pm

Hi ladies,
I wouldn't worry too much about the no pics sharing comment made by your surgeon, I DID take pics, of my YES and NO boobs and my surgeon kinda looked, but didn't study them tbh! He said he would make them as natural for my frame as he could, and I tried implant sizers on.

I kind of decided on sizes using that and he said he agreed with the choice of 2 (EITHER 375 OR 400CC). I ended up going with the 375cc and I have gone from a 34B to a 34F. Which sounds very big but as I'm tall, I can carry it. You will probably be the same [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am a size 12 5ft 9 just fyi...

But I think your outcome is all dependant on your frame and skin etc so no 2 people tend to be the same.

Not long now though for you both :ok:
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelseagirl 23rd January 2017, 7:53 pm

Hi Twinky, thank you for the reply.
Aw I am so nervous. I am 5ft 11, 11stone 2, size 10/12. I wear a 34d bra but lost weight for my wedding last year and went from 12stone 6 to my weight now and haven't been measured again so think now that I am more 34c. I am hoping after my op I will be 34e but now I am worried as you went from a 34b to 34f with 375cc and the sizes my surgeon is taking in are 380cc, 420cc and 450cc
Chelseagirl
Chelseagirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 26th January 2017, 10:21 am

In all honesty, if I was your frame, I would probably go for the 420 or 450! I am tall and you can just carry the bigger sizes easily in my opinion.
Once mine are up for doing again I'm going to go for the 420, just for that extra oomph in the cleavage area, I'm a 34F so I don't want to go bigger cup size, but just want more of a clearvage really.

And again, everyone is different...look at muddypaws, she had 420 or 430 and is a 34dd
I had 375 and I'm a 34f cup

so its the look I would focus on more than that cup size in your head...
good luck
Having said that, I wouldn't focus too much on cup size. 34F sounds massive, but its really not. You cant tell iv had a boob job in everyday clothes at all.

Did you try the implant sizers on with different clothes to see how they 'look'?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelseagirl 26th January 2017, 6:29 pm

No I didn't try the implant sizes. That's what I wanted to do but my surgeon didn't offer that.
I can't believe it is tomorrow. I am so nervous! 
What clothes did you take to wear home?
Could you even bend to put shoes and socks on?
I just tried to log into that site but it says the username or password must be wrong
Chelseagirl
Chelseagirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happygal15 19th October 2017, 9:53 am

I should have read this before my breast augmentation. Good thing I had good results! I had my augmentation a couple of years ago. 425cc under muscle, incision under breast crease. I haven't posted any vids yet but I might if its possible. Speaking of videos, I watched a lot of vids prior to my surgery and it helped a lot for speedy recovery. I had my breast aug done in Manila by Dr Rino Lorenzo. Good doctor and great staff as well. Highly recommended. Anyways goodluck to all newbies here!
happygal15
happygal15
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 24th January 2018, 8:01 pm

Yes my surgeon tried 2 sizes during surgery and went for the more natural option. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down