Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One week (ish) to BA and more questions!!

5 posters

Go down

One week (ish) to BA and more questions!! Empty One week (ish) to BA and more questions!!

Post by Aurora1979 12th January 2012, 8:51 pm

Hi Ladies,

My friend who had a BA a looooong time ago has sent me some advice and I wondered if it is still valid?

I am mainly confused by the vitamin bit as was told to stop multi vitamins but she says and other girls on here have said to take vitamin C. As I have been a bit cold-y recently I would like to keep taking vitamin C, do you think that would be ok?

1) upping your dosage of Vitamin C (2000/3000 mg a day) it helps with the healing. (say a week before and after op) Get good quality buffered Vit C.

2) several days before op avoid, tomatoes, aubergine and potatoes as the absorption can mean the anaesthetic stays in body longer.

3) Drink prune juice after to help bowels (perfectly normal to have a few days "no go" after op with all that medication).

4)After op take bio yogurt as you will be given antibiotic to prevent infection.

Anything else you think I need to know that I might not know already?

All advice gratefully received, think the nerves as well as the excitement are starting to kick in!!!!!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

One week (ish) to BA and more questions!! Empty Re: One week (ish) to BA and more questions!!

Post by Aurora1979 12th January 2012, 9:09 pm

Oh and I'm starting to wonder if I should go for the 525s..........

I am a 32C at the mo, my pcc says 460s will take me to an E but I think it will be F......... but if I'm not F I think I will be a bit gutted now, even though I originally only wanted DD/E........ my OH can't help cos I know he would like me to go with the 525s but as he says it has to be my decision as I'm the one who has to live with them........ there is only 0.4 cm difference in diameter and projection difference between the two.......... help!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

One week (ish) to BA and more questions!! Empty Re: One week (ish) to BA and more questions!!

Post by sparkyleeds 12th January 2012, 9:26 pm

Hi not long now One week (ish) to BA and more questions!! 773440 ,I can understand taking the bio yogurt,it puts the healthy bacteria back into your gut that the antibiotics kills off!,dont know about the other vits though ! As for the size ,only you can decide on that,most of the girls seem to wish they went bigger!!!,but its up to you!! Good Luck !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th January 2012, 9:30 pm

Did your PS leave it entirely up to you? Or does he think one of the two will be better? Ask him to decide which he thinks is the better option during surgery perhaps? My PS is ordering a couple of different sizes, and I'll leave it up to him to decide which he thinks is the best choice at the time. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 12th January 2012, 9:54 pm

Hey huni!
I was told (and it says in my Transform pack to take vitamin C throughout but no multivitamins! So Im taking those!
Still to buy prune juice and will add bio yogurt to my list as i quite like it anyway!
I think if you'd rather wake up bigger than you expect then go for the larger, if you'd rather wake up smaller go for the smaller.
Im going to say to my ps if he thinks I can go bigger and not compromise the looks then to go bigger. I really dont want to wake up too small but on the other hand I dont want to wake up with 2 big fake balls on my chest completely out of proportion
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 12th January 2012, 10:04 pm

HI Hun,

I had 420's from an A/B cup and am a 32 E/30 F so am sure you will achieve at least an F cup with the 460's. From personal experience i would go for the biggest size offfered so that you will have no regrets. I really wish I had gone for the 470's I was offered! There's not a lot in it, and once you get used to them and the swelling goes down, you may wish you had gone larger. Though i do have boob greed and would tell everyone to go bigger.....so prob not much help!!!! lol

I agree, you could leave it up to the surgeon in surgery to decide which looks and fits the best. Good luck hun xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 12th January 2012, 10:08 pm

Oh and about the haggling discount.
I asked my PCC if i could wait for a cancellation appointment (£500) discount back in july when i had my first consult. She was fine with it but the other lady i spoke to once sail I cant have a cancellation without a booking already in place - she lied. But it might just be my lovely PCC who isnt bothered about money grabbing.

Anyway so when I went back for my second consult she said she'd book me in anyway without waiting on a cancellation and give me the discount as I'd been uming and ahhing (not sure if that term works through typing..) (not being sexual aurora, you and you filthy mind) since july!
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 13th January 2012, 12:52 pm

I missed the bit in my Transform pack about vitC, will start that this weekend as I have stopped all other multivitamins.

Size - when I tried the 460s and 525s I could still close my shirt with the 460s so I wouldn't have to use money I could spend on bras to buy new work clothes. BUT I have read that the implants come up smaller once they are in you so I am wondering if I will "absorb" that 0.4cm difference once they are in me.

My OH is no help as I know he wants me to have the biggest I can. He also said last night that I am going to blame him if I am not happy because if I go for the biggest and I'm not happy then it will be his fault and if I go for the smaller ones and I'm not happy then it will be his fault for wanting the biggest ones which I am scared of, or something, anyway bottom line is it will be his fault lol!

Roxanne - my PS said it is my choice - he said I could have 410, 460 or 525. I ruled on 410 as too small. I think I am a good candidate for 525s as I used to be bigger so have skin to fill up (that sounds horrid but you know what i mean). I went and tried the implants on a second time and decided on the 460s so my pcc wrote that down. I have just emailed her to ask if I can try them again and if both sizes will be available on my surgery day. Oh god, I was so settled and calm about this and now I have got myself in a right state!!!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 13th January 2012, 4:31 pm

Hi Hun, it is definitely worth going back in and trying on the sizers again to be totally sure. I did this 5 days before my surgery! I was in such a worry that the size I'd chosen would be too big. I only tried on the 420's just to confirm and the size below.... Wish I'd tried on the bigger ones too now! Lol. You've paid all that money & you don't want to regret the size you've chosen.

Good luck xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 13th January 2012, 5:53 pm

Dont take into account the money of buying work shirts!!!! It's a minimal amount of money when you think you might have these boobs for ten years!
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th January 2012, 6:22 pm

Steph999 is right, base it on what size you really want, not on your wardrobe. Your BA is costing you a lot of money. If your tops don't fit anymore, you can always sell them.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 13th January 2012, 6:32 pm

I want a 32F no bigger
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down