Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming breast reduction next week

+3
Lucy106
Asorrell81
lori44881
7 posters

Go down

Upcoming breast reduction next week Empty Upcoming breast reduction next week

Post by lori44881 15th November 2015, 5:31 pm

Hey Guys,

I am just posting this for any sort of feedback at all as I have my surgery booked for next week and im absolutely petrified.
My surgery is with Dr Rochira at Transform and im having a reduction from a 38H to a 38C.
The main bit im worried about is waking up from the anaesthetic feeling sick and sore. Apart from the obvious do's and donts does anyone have any experience/knowledge/advice to share?
How long till I can drive again etc?
Thanks
Lori :)
lori44881
lori44881
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Upcoming breast reduction next week Empty Re: Upcoming breast reduction next week

Post by Asorrell81 15th November 2015, 8:52 pm

Oh how exciting but yes also scary too!
I am booked in with transform also. I'm in for an uplift and small implant Friday week. I'm so excited but I know when it's closer I will be nervous!!
Good luck for it, hopefully someone will respond to your questions x
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Upcoming breast reduction next week Empty Re: Upcoming breast reduction next week

Post by Lucy106 16th November 2015, 8:27 am

Hello! Although I'm not having a reduction I do have a bit of experience with it as a close friend had one a few years back. She said it is the best thing she's ever done - no more back ache or self consciousness! One thing she did tell me is that she took 2 weeks off work after the op but in hindsight would have taken a bit longer. The recovery is a little longer with a reduction so I would say don't rush back!! If there is a way of taking 3 weeks off it would be better. She said she found it very hard getting back into it after the op!

Good luck - let us know how it all goes! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 16th November 2015, 9:27 am

Sorry I have no experience with reductions, didn't want to read and run. I would say take it easy for as long as possible, listen to your body and follow your surgeons aftercare instructions. With all ops I've had the first week is the hardest so stay ontop of your pain meds. Best of luck, I hope all goes well and you recover quickly x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 16th November 2015, 10:08 am

I also have a friend who has had a reduction and it does seem the recovery is a bit longer than an implant. so just relax as much as you can. xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by lori44881 19th November 2015, 11:53 pm

Thanks for all your replies girls :)
Only 4 days to go now, nerves are really kicking in! The bit im worried about most is how im gona feel when I wake up from the anaesthetic, they scare me so much.  Luckily I don't need to rush back to work until im ready so three weeks off is do-able xxxxxxx
lori44881
lori44881
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 20th November 2015, 6:58 am

Oh that's good u can have a full 3 weeks to relax. Yep GA isn't much fun but the effects soon wear off - I felt over emotional so I'm sure it will be the same for me this time! Good luck - make sure you let us know how it all goes xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 20th November 2015, 10:23 am

I just feel really sleepy and thirsty. I do get the shivers but those wonderful heat blankets are amazing and warm you up really quickly. Any concerns you have re waking up, mention to your Anaesthetist when they come round to chat pre op x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th November 2015, 7:24 pm

A reduction is a much bigger op than a straight BA, so yes, you will need longer for healing. Three weeks should be good.

GA reacts differently with different people, have you had one before? Some girls are fine, some get very nauseaus coming round. I get very teary! Bawled my eyes out in the recovery room after my BA! But that was the worst of it. If you know it makes you sick, tell them beforehand and they'll add some anti sickness when they bring you round.

Your immediate recovery will be dependant on you, but they wont discharge you until you're fit and good to go, so dont worry about that. Just be sure to take it very easy in the weeks after and look after yourself.

Best of luck, Let us all know how you get on!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 30th November 2015, 8:45 pm

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how did you get on?  Hope all went ok and your recovering well x
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 1st December 2015, 9:09 am

Hope all went well xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down