Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measured again at 10 weeks post op!

+10
anneritchley
Contemptuous
Macromilly
Charlii
9NDFp
muddypaws
Lucy106
ScotsGirl78
BkozK
lje1983
14 posters

Go down

Measured again at 10 weeks post op! Empty Measured again at 10 weeks post op!

Post by lje1983 1st October 2015, 7:57 pm

Hi ladies, thought I'd update as I haven't been on here for a while what with work, kids, life etc lol! 
I got measured at 6 weeks for a soft non wired bra and was measured as 34DD in debenhams but I could tell it didn't fit properly after a few days as it was gapping at the front under my boobs. 
I got measured today, didn't want to go back to debenhams and as no bravissimo or boux avenue locally to me I went for Ann Summers (reluctantly) and I've got to say they were sooooo nice, really thorough and tried various different sizes on me and in various different styles until we found one that fitted me perfectly! 
I'm amazed to say I am a 32G!!! Omg!! Got some lush bras & knickers to match of course! 
Can't believe they are THAT big! So for the ladies that said they look bigger than a 34DD - you were right! Hysterical
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Measured again at 10 weeks post op! Empty Re: Measured again at 10 weeks post op!

Post by BkozK 1st October 2015, 8:08 pm

Wowzers, congratulations. Just goes to show, more than one sizing in more than one store is important xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Measured again at 10 weeks post op! Empty Re: Measured again at 10 weeks post op!

Post by ScotsGirl78 1st October 2015, 8:18 pm

Wow!!! 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 1st October 2015, 8:57 pm

Wow what a great size!!! I found Anne summers surprisingly good too - the girls seem really nice in all the stores. I guess they have to be - bet they've seen it all! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 1st October 2015, 9:47 pm

Wow, great size, congrats!! x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd October 2015, 5:47 am

WOW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is amazing!!!! Really fabulous size yippee! I also went and got remeasured yesterday at Boux Ave what a lovely store! It was my second time back there, first time I was 4.5 weeks post op and I now realise I must have still had some swelling cos was measuring between 32E / 32F but this time round I'm 32DD / 32E depending on style bra. Have you bought some wired bras yet? I spent an eye watering £94 on 2 sets of lacy bras & knickers eek!! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd October 2015, 8:07 am

Toldya so!!

I've never been measure in Ann Summers, but I LOVE their bras, most of the 'normal' range that are 2for30 are amazing. Hubs especially likes the non-padded ones!

Hmm, payday yesterday...!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 2nd October 2015, 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah gone for wires now, it feels good to get back into a nice pretty bra! Was also nice to take it off last night lol! I'm still gonna try boux avenue but will leave it another few weeks again now! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got some of the 2 for £30 and yeah they are great, I love them! Got some in the sale as well so happy days! Got home and went straight on the their website to look for more as well!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 2nd October 2015, 8:32 am

Quite a few people have said that the girls in Anne Summers are really lovely and helpful! Note to self. I can't comment on your 32Gs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because I've previously made my feelings clear and I'm at the risk of sounding a bit pervy!........Wow though and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 2nd October 2015, 8:32 am

Wow that's amazing! Really looking forward to my BA with Mr McDiarmid on Monday
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 2nd October 2015, 8:38 am

Wow what a fabulous size. I have to say by looking at you, I would never have said a DD.  you look great. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 2nd October 2015, 8:52 am

WOW! amazing, They are fab, very oomphy!
Glad you got measured properly, enjoy the shopping now yahoo
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 2nd October 2015, 9:23 am

Amazing!! You must be chuffed! :)

I love Ann Summers bras but can never seem to find a decent fit :( Their 32DD dont quite cover my nipples but look very VA VA VOOM, but the 32E doesnt seem to sit right either!

No idea why I don't seem to get on with their bras, I'm finding the best fits I've had are from Bravissimo and Debenhams xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 2nd October 2015, 11:14 am

Thanks everyone! I'm well pleased! Never dreamed I would come out as a G cup lol! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your comment made me giggle! I would definitely recommend Ann Sunmers! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't recommend him highly enough, I'm so pleased with outcome so far, he got the sizing spot on for me (his decision in theatre) they suit me perfectly and so many people comment how good they look! Good luck xxx
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 2nd October 2015, 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm so glad you're happy with his handiwork! Looks like you've got a fantastic result.
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 3rd October 2015, 8:00 am

Wow that is huge! Large cup lingerie. Com have bras on sale at the moment I just bought a lovely longline bra x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 3rd October 2015, 10:20 am

Wow that's amazing...can't wait to go bra shopping myself lol xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down