Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks post op, measured and a new avi!

+3
anneritchley
Twinky
Skates
7 posters

Go down

6 weeks post op, measured and a new avi!  Empty 6 weeks post op, measured and a new avi!

Post by Skates 26th June 2015, 8:10 pm

Hey girls! 

I had my last post op check for a while, surgeon is happy and I have been signed off to exercise and try 'proper' bra's!

So off to Boux Avenue (following all the recommendations), had a great experience and got fitted into a .....32E! I was expecting a D so was pretty chuffed.

Its still early days so I just bought one bra and matching knickers, got to the till and it came to £13 in the sale! So went a bought the same set in a different colour.

I thought a new Avi to celebrate (its actually an old Anne Summers bra without the padding I USED to need!).

Its been up and down like most - was delighted at 4 weeks then had boob envy and was a bit sad at 5 weeks but feel like now I have proper bras that I am a happy girl! 

Thanks for you support and advice over the last 6 weeks  Heart
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op, measured and a new avi!  Empty Re: 6 weeks post op, measured and a new avi!

Post by Twinky 26th June 2015, 8:36 pm

Look at them boobies!!!!!!!Boobs
Fantastic, and a 32e! !!!! Amazing, you look great and sound super happy!
Thrilled to bits for you, and excited for when I can get to this stage! Xxxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op, measured and a new avi!  Empty Re: 6 weeks post op, measured and a new avi!

Post by anneritchley 27th June 2015, 12:43 pm

Wow looking good . Loving the bra too. Great size though xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 27th June 2015, 2:19 pm

Aww woo such a good post to read! Makes me look forward to my 6 weeks next month! Happy bra shopping! Xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 27th June 2015, 4:17 pm

Thanks everyone xx

They do still look a bit stuck on in the photos but in real life look pretty soft now. Its only been 6 weeks but feels like 6 months ago I was in hospital. Time flies with new boobs!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th June 2015, 10:50 pm

Excellent news! And they'll only get better from here on :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 28th June 2015, 7:24 pm

Worn my new underwired bra today all day without even realising which is great news. Does everyone still sleep in their sports bra's further down the line or did you all go back to au natralle?
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 8:31 am

Looking amazing Skates!! Love that bra too! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 29th June 2015, 8:35 am

BLUSH! Look at your new Avi....swoon! Gorgeous x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 8:36 am

Hehe thanks! It's a bra from the Boux Avenue sale, I fell in love with it!! It's not the comfiest thing to wear as I'm still trying to get used to wires but its my new fav va va voom bra! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 29th June 2015, 8:45 am

I saw the pale blue version in the Guildford store but I didn't see that colour, it is gorgeous! x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 9:15 am

It's still online I think! :) xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 29th June 2015, 8:29 pm

Congrats skates...fantastic size. You must be so happy!!
I slept braless for the first time last weekend, only because I was really drunk and there was no way I was able to pop all my Royce poppers up!! I was really comfy and have done a few times since but I do want to preserve them so won't make a habit of it xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down