Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Week Pics up with Steri Stips off - Anchor Uplift with 275 implants

+12
Paula
natalia
nads
cakey_baby
mum23boys
Tonic28
*Sally*
Mia
Jessica
angelkitten1
111Lola
sarahsbabies
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2 Week Pics up with Steri Stips off - Anchor Uplift with 275 implants Empty 2 Week Pics up with Steri Stips off - Anchor Uplift with 275 implants

Post by sarahsbabies 24th July 2009, 12:18 pm

Girls, just though I would let you know that I have put some more pics up, this time without the steri strips as they were taken off today, so you get a better idea of what they will look like when they are all healed. I'm thrilled to bits with how they are looking, just wish my left boob would hurry up and stop hurting, drop and soften a bit to catch up with the right one.

Username Sarahsbabies2

if you need the password again, please pm me.

Sarah xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

2 Week Pics up with Steri Stips off - Anchor Uplift with 275 implants Empty Re: 2 Week Pics up with Steri Stips off - Anchor Uplift with 275 implants

Post by 111Lola 24th July 2009, 12:30 pm

They look fantastic Sarah! If mine look like that then I will be totally over the moon!
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

2 Week Pics up with Steri Stips off - Anchor Uplift with 275 implants Empty Re: 2 Week Pics up with Steri Stips off - Anchor Uplift with 275 implants

Post by sarahsbabies 24th July 2009, 12:36 pm

Thanks, I think they are totally worth the suffering I've endured for partial unders, if I had the option again, I'd still chose partial unders. I'm really pleased with how they are healing, bring on next summer and teeny tiny bikini tops Flash Cheerleader
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 24th July 2009, 12:36 pm

hiya hunny can i have a peek please? glad you are happy with your new Flash
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 24th July 2009, 12:44 pm

Hiya hun could I have a peek please? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 24th July 2009, 12:51 pm

They are healing very well hun, its a lovely result and the shape and size on you is lovely. I think you have a lot to look forward to. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 24th July 2009, 12:54 pm

wow hunny what a difference, they look absolutely fantastic!!! lovely size and nice and full, your surgeon has done a great job and your scars look like they are healing really well too.
Cheerleader Flash well done hun and happy healing.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th July 2009, 1:18 pm

Thank you, I've just gone and had another look in the mirror, I'm so happy with how they are healing, I'm really really really pleased Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader .

Thank you again to all the girls on BJSF and particulally Shooting Star for sharing her experience with me and Renz for pointing me in the direction of a fantastic surgeon.
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th July 2009, 1:40 pm

ooooooooooh someone sounds a really happy boobie girl today SB!! Cheerleader Cheerleader

Could I have a peek please?
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th July 2009, 2:16 pm

Thank you for sharing SB!!

Well what a transformation...you should be flying with joy Dr Lurve

They look absolutely fantastic!!!! Great size, shape and scar healing is looking great soo early. And, you have a great waist on you too to show them off.....the sky's the limit eh!!! Enjoy!!! Give You xxx

P.S. Dont quite suit to well with the nursery in the background though Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th July 2009, 2:25 pm

They're looking great hunny. Healing really well xxxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 24th July 2009, 2:33 pm

Hi Sarah

Wow they are healing beautifully - congrats to you. They are looking a lovely full size and great on your frame. Happy days to come for you!! xxxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th July 2009, 4:12 pm

mia wrote:P.S. Dont quite suit to well with the nursery in the background though Hysterical

OMG my lounge looks like a bombs hit it Hysterical Hysterical , OH's fault he's still got all my jobs until Monday Hysterical
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th July 2009, 4:38 pm

sarahsbabies wrote:
mia wrote:P.S. Dont quite suit to well with the nursery in the background though Hysterical

OMG my lounge looks like a bombs hit it Hysterical Hysterical , OH's fault he's still got all my jobs until Monday Hysterical

Hysterical Hysterical

Oh SB!!! I am sorry!!! I just recall seeing babychairs or walkers...and thought to myself...you really should be flaunting your body in a much more provocative setting :allo: I would lock your O.H. in the Lounge for a good while!!! You go pamper yourself girl.....you deserve it Give You xxxxx......men they need blessing from above Rolling Eyes
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 24th July 2009, 8:06 pm

They look great, glad you're happy with them.

If you don't mind me asking how have you found week 2 of your recovery? I only have dh at home for week one so am trying to figure out if I'll need help with the kids in week 2. I'm having partial unders.

Thanks, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th July 2009, 8:26 pm

There was no way that I would have managed the 2nd week on my own, I would have been ok with my 4 year old on my own because he can be quite helpful (when he wants to be), but no way could I have managed with my 5 month old baby. If you have a look at my diary you'll see how I was at each stage as I documented it in there. I'm still worried about OH going back to work on Monday as I'm worried how I'm going to give him his bottle, because it hurts my boobs to hold him close. I did have an uplift though, so that might be why. Everyones different, so you may be ok :dunno: .

How old are your boys?
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 24th July 2009, 8:48 pm

Thanks, I'll go take at look at your diary :) .

My boys are 4,2(almost 3), and 7 months. I'm most worried about the little one, getting him up and down the stairs/ in and out cot/ in and out car seat.

Dh can't have anymore time off work and my eldest will be on full days at school so I'll have to do the school run with them. I don't think I can ask my parents and dh's mum is on holiday. I'm toying with asking a friend but her dad is very poorly (cancer) at the mo so I don't really want to burden her right now. We're also about to move so I don't really know who else to ask.

When I spoke to my pc, she said she thought I'd be fine and even thought me bringing the 3 of them into london by myself for my first post op appt was an ok idea (it's a 5-6hs round trip).
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 24th July 2009, 9:25 pm

Can i have a peek please hun?

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 25th July 2009, 9:50 am

mum23boys wrote:When I spoke to my pc, she said she thought I'd be fine and even thought me bringing the 3 of them into london by myself for my first post op appt was an ok idea (it's a 5-6hs round trip).

Really, I can't think of anything worse, you must have angel children Hysterical . Does your PC actually have kids, I think not Hysterical .

They're all really small aren't they, you'll be fine with the 4 and 2 year old, as long as your 2 year old can get in and out of the car himself, but lifting the car seat will be a problem. Perhaps you can put the car seat in the car and put the baby in the seat already in the car, thats if you can lift the baby!! Hopefully you wont be the wimp I have been and be ok after a couple of days. Tell your PS to be gentle 👍
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 25th July 2009, 11:28 am

I did think she was off her rocker Hysterical .

Three kids under 5, by myself, one week post op, in central London, I don't think so!

I'm toying with asking my mum to come and stay for a week I'm just a bit chicken when it comes to explaing what I'm having done. I can't ask my friend as her dad passed away this morning :sad: .

Thanks for the advice, your diary been really helpful too. x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th July 2009, 11:34 am

mum23boys wrote:I did think she was off her rocker Hysterical .

Three kids under 5, by myself, one week post op, in central London, I don't think so!

How good are you at carrying children with your feet?? Hysterical Hysterical

I think you will need a bit of help from someone....go ask!!! it is difficult but needed Give You xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 25th July 2009, 11:44 am

Thats sad for your friend, however 2 months is a while away, she might be able to help still!!

However, getting your mum to come and stay would definately be the best option. I take it she doesn't know, how do you think she'll take it?
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 25th July 2009, 11:44 am

Thanks mia, I think I will ask, might just need to have a glass of wine first Hysterical .
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 25th July 2009, 11:50 am

sarahsbabies wrote:how do you think she'll take it?

I'm really not sure, knowing my parents she'll just say oh, ok , yes dear then go away and think about it for a while before we discuss it properly.

I suppose at least it will explain the incident with dh a few week ago. He didn't realise I'd saved my yes and no piccies that I was taking to my consults onto the laptop, and he had both my parents staring at the computer while he was trying to show them some piccies of the boys and he clicked on the wrong folder and up pops my file with loads of boobie puictures in it Hysterical . He kind of just stuttered that that was something I was looking into, but he reckons they think he's a right perv now Hysterical .
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 25th July 2009, 11:56 am

How funny is that Hysterical .

Ah, well they probably will be expecting it then I should think. Good luck Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next