Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up.

+11
ShootingStar
Jessica
*Sally*
Mia
mum23boys
Carriebear
nads
Tonic28
Gemma31
Ruth89
sarahsbabies
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. Empty Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up.

Post by sarahsbabies 5th September 2009, 9:35 am

In and out of bra's Flash .

They look really square today, but I think its because I've had my sports bra squashing them all night.

Same username and password as before, but drop a note below if you need them again.

Sarah x
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. Empty Re: Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up.

Post by Ruth89 5th September 2009, 9:55 am

oo yer would love to see! look great in your avatar hun, clever pic too 👍 x
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. Empty Re: Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up.

Post by Gemma31 5th September 2009, 10:09 am

Hi Sarah, could I see pls? xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 5th September 2009, 12:47 pm

Hi Sarah,

Hope ur keeping well - love your avatar pic, u look fab!

Ive just peeked at your pics as had you PW from b4, feel free to look at mine too....

They look brill Sarah u must be sooo chuffed. The scars around your nipples are barely visable - amazing. The squareness i agree is prob where they have been in your sports bra, they prob need releasing for a bit!!! You look fab in your bra pictures - perfect boobies - congratulations to you hun xxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 7th September 2009, 5:56 pm

I've changed the pictures so they don't look so square now as they were in a proper bra all day Rolling Eyes . I'm really pleased with how they are healing.
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th September 2009, 6:12 pm

Can i have a look hun
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th September 2009, 7:39 pm

Glad you're pleased hun, you should be they look great, really nice shape and perky and they look fab in your bras too Flash perfect size for you x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 8th September 2009, 7:35 am

Thanks Nads Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carriebear 28th September 2009, 11:58 am

Could I have a look please? - I'm just 4 days post op. I also had an anchor uplift wit implant so I'm curious to see your results. Mine are very swollen and round - like big boulders at the moment which I'm sure is to be expected, cant wait until I'm a little further on to see the proper result.

Thanks.
Carriebear
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 28th September 2009, 1:14 pm

They look great Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. 514153 , you're scars have healed brilliantly too, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th September 2009, 4:14 pm

oooo can I see your progress too please? Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. Icon_smile

Dont have password details still SB.
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 28th September 2009, 5:58 pm

Could I look too... not sure I've seen the latest pics and can't remember password. Must update mine soon too xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 28th September 2009, 7:37 pm

Hey hun, could I have a peek? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 28th September 2009, 7:44 pm

ooh yes please SB!! Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. 923101 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th September 2009, 11:47 pm

Ooooo, SB please could I take a look?

x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 29th September 2009, 10:04 am

Yes i see the first ones but not the latest ones and how much better are they looking!! Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. 204135

The vertical line is so thin! that's going to be invisible!!

I am so happy for you hunni i really am, they look amazing! Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. 923101 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 29th September 2009, 1:51 pm

They look fab SB, thanks for sharing! I love the white bra with the pink stitching - I tried that on in La Senza the other day I think I'm gonna have to go back and buy it now! Really nice result you should be really pleased xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 29th September 2009, 2:04 pm

Thanks girls, I just had a look myself Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. Icon_lol . I was a bit lazy with the pic with white bra, my OH said about the bra strap being twisted after, but I just couldn't be bothered to take it again. Its one of my favourite bras, I might get it in black aswell Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. 204135 . I am pleased with how my boobs are healing x
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 29th September 2009, 2:24 pm

I noticed the twisted strap but it definitely doesn't take anything away from the fabness! 👍

Yeah the black with blue stitching is nice too but they're quite expensive for La Senza? I couldn't buy both at the same time now I'm on a students budget lol xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th September 2009, 8:09 pm

Hi SB!

Thank you for sharing!!

Looking really great!! You must be delighted yourself!! scars are looking good for your healing stage, they improve with time over the months. I agree they do get squashed in bras and piccies show it more than real life. Lovely bras too...You have a perfect result for your frame!!...Enjoy Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. 113752 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. Empty 12 Week Post Op Pics

Post by sarahsbabies 5th October 2009, 6:36 pm

Just to let you know that I've updated my pics, so there are now 12 week post op pics up aswell, not that I can see any great change but maybe you ladies can xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 5th October 2009, 6:38 pm

sarah- could I have a peek please?! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 5th October 2009, 7:24 pm

they look so natural! and your scars are healing really well- what are you using on them?
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Anchor Uplift with Implants 8 weeks post op pics up. Empty hey

Post by jadeyspadey 5th October 2009, 7:45 pm

please could i see? i need an anchor uplift with implants too xxxxxx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 5th October 2009, 8:12 pm

hi hun

would love to see pics, do you still have my us & pw? I think you saw mine few weeks back?? if not pm me and happy to share!

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next