Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hubby back to work :(

5 posters

Go down

Hubby back to work :( Empty Hubby back to work :(

Post by Julie2408 28th July 2015, 9:22 am

Well hubby has gone back to work today :( he has been fantastic..he's looked after me, been helping my daughter move into her new house, started decorating my sons bedroom, done the garden, a weekly shop, cooked, cleaned and washed etc etc etc I've literally done nothing! Now he's at work i feel its all down to me but I'm just not sure exactly what I can do, i put a wash load in but had to carry it downstairs in 3 armfuls as 1 was too heavy and now it's washed i realise i cant reach the washing line to hang it out!!! lol, obvs i don't want to overdo things but i do feel a bit useless!!!
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Hubby back to work :( Empty Re: Hubby back to work :(

Post by Charlii 28th July 2015, 9:30 am

It's fine to feel useless. Embrace it! Remember you've had 2 big operations, you're not going to be better over night. The washing wiill still be wet this evening to hang out! Just take it easy, you don't want to have got this far and do yourself a mischief.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 28th July 2015, 9:40 am

Julie I'm with you there. . Mine has been great and went back yesterday.  I don't have kids but have 2 dogs and they really tested me yesterday. I think one of them was protesting and did a wee, a sick and a poo all in the living room. Very unlike him just typical it was when J had gone back to work! ! 

Don't feel useless! I had a bit of a tidy up in the kitchen  yesterday but took me over an hour and then I decided to stop as didn't want to over do it as I'm so desperate to feel better!  Just put your feet up and concentrate on getting better! Xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 28th July 2015, 10:04 am

Don't feel useless, just do what you can - make sure you listen to your body and don't push things too much. Your husband will understand you are doing what you can! Sounds like he has been a real gem so he is definitely not going to think you are useless :) so don't you either!!
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 28th July 2015, 10:52 am

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! As the others have said, please don't feel useless, just take it easy and only do what you feel you can, and rest as much as possible. My husband goes back to work tomorrow and I'm dreading it too! Have planned to do easy things with the kids like going to local library or park so they can entertain themselves. Can't believe how rubbish the weather is mind you! Do as little as possible till the weekend when hubby can take over again xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 28th July 2015, 2:10 pm

Awww thanks everyone, I've not done anything so far other than make lunch and drinks! Waiting for my daughter to come home from a sleepover and she will empty and reload the dishwasher for me..i cant reach to put some of the pots away! I felt ok this morning but am getting lots of side boob pain both sides as the day has gone on, I'm also soooooo tired so i think my body is telling me not to do anything! Got a serious case of cabin fever though and I'm really bored! Xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down