Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely chat with 'boob buddy' from clinic :-)

+3
Charlii
Twinky
9NDFp
7 posters

Go down

Lovely chat with 'boob buddy' from clinic :-) Empty Lovely chat with 'boob buddy' from clinic :-)

Post by 9NDFp 5th July 2015, 9:53 am

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to share a lovely experience I had yesterday. My surgeon offered to put me in touch with one of his patients so that I could speak to someone with similar stats to me! The surgeons secretary phoned me and gave me the patient's mobile number. I phoned her last night and she was so lovely. She's same height and weight as me, she had the surgery several weeks ago and told me everything about what to expect, tips about recovery, and just gave me lots of reassurance as have been feeling quite anxious the last few days! Has really put my mind at rest and I'm starting to look forward to it again :-)). The support on this forum is amazing too, wanted to send big hugs to you all again :-). 
Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Lovely chat with 'boob buddy' from clinic :-) Empty Re: Lovely chat with 'boob buddy' from clinic :-)

Post by Twinky 5th July 2015, 10:23 am

Omg what a wonderful idea, how thoughtful. I would of loved the lre surgery. I think we all get jitters before surgery, so must of been nice to chat to someone who uas just been through it all, plus the same stats as you too! 
Glad its made you feel better :)
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Lovely chat with 'boob buddy' from clinic :-) Empty Re: Lovely chat with 'boob buddy' from clinic :-)

Post by 9NDFp 5th July 2015, 10:31 am

Thanks Twinky! Yes it was a really lovely thing for them to do for me. She's lovely and has offered to be there for me throughout the journey, I feel very lucky cos I'm a complete stress head at the best of times!! I have her words ringing round in my head "don't worry you are gonna love your new boobs!!).
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th July 2015, 11:20 am

Oh that's great! You never know, could be one of our girls anyway!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 6th July 2015, 5:51 am

Thanks Charlii! Yes she could be lol! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 6th July 2015, 8:36 am

That's really sweet of your surgeon, I've heard really good things about this guy :) xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 6th July 2015, 8:52 am

Wow thats is such a lovely thing for them to do, I'm glad it helped you and put your mind at rest :) I'm feeling nervous and anxious too :/ only 2 weeks to go now! Xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 6th July 2015, 9:06 am

Ahh that's lovely, bet its really helped put you at ease!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how exciting!! Have you 100% decided on size yet? xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 6th July 2015, 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know how you feel!! 14 days and counting!! I have been feeling sick to the stomach with anxiety about it but honestly feeling so much better now, excitement kicking in. You'll be fine! Do you know your admission time yet? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 6th July 2015, 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no I'm still undecided on size but it will be either 440 or 475cc, my surgeon knows what I want so i trust him to decide on the day which is best :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i don't know my admission time yet do you? They will let me know 2 days before apparently. I've been feeling sick to the stomach too....im sooo scared and nervous, not only about the surgery but also after surgery, the after care,  will i like them, will they be wonky lol etc etc think i need to try and be more positive! Xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 6th July 2015, 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Im down for 420's atm but im going back end of the month to try again! Looking forward to seeing your results either way!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Im so jealous of the pair of you on your 2 week count down sad smile Good luck with it ladies! xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 6th July 2015, 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I'm 7am admission. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the time will fly by for you! I can't believe how quickly it's come round. Been keeping myself really busy so that has helped, plus been so nervous so haven't been looking forward to it until very recently. Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 9th July 2015, 10:03 am

Thats wonderful !

I can't believe you are all booked and nearly there! So exciting  ! xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down