Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies

+6
Becky59
Moocher90
KatyH
TSmith
sarahlou222
COOKIE
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March Buddies Empty March Buddies

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2015, 3:28 pm

March Buddies E233edc6af0062559255b7fceb6451fd_zpsd0d9a900

March Buddies 773440 March Buddies 773440 Off ya go girls!  March Buddies 773440 March Buddies 773440 

And if you haven't already and would like to, please don't forget to add your surgery details to the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can then send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day

Last edited by Charlii on 11th May 2015, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove from sticky)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

March Buddies Empty Re: March Buddies

Post by sarahlou222 24th January 2015, 5:53 pm

So so so excited.. I'm booked for the 3rd :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 25th January 2015, 10:35 pm

Hey lovelies !  
Im not too certain of dates yet but im preeeeetty sure i'll be a March buddy!! my preop is 18th Feb and normally op is 2 weeks after? so maybe just maybe im on the 4th!! fingers crossed :)
x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 25th January 2015, 10:43 pm

Hello! I've just read your story! - It's so unfortunate to read that you weren't happy with your boobs the first time around. Fingers crossed for you that they will be perfect this time! Do you put it down to anything in particular? (Surgeon, size etc?) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 29th January 2015, 12:19 am

The only reason I went ahead with a BA was because of my asymmetry. I was a full C on the left and zilch on right (just nipple). I knew I wouldn't get perfect results after the op but they were still soooo wrong!.. Nipples aren'taligned correctly at all!! one facing down and the other facing up and into my arm pit (a couple inches different!!) and the size is still probably a whole cup and a half different too. Left implant is folded over and my natural breast tissue is falling off the implant and the right side is just weird looking lol they're too big/wide for my frame as well. Botched job that's for sure! I am very happy how my scars turned out.. Fingers crossed my next scars will heal the same :)

We're the same height!! but im a lil heavier, 59kg lol What size are you hoping to achieve hun? do you have any celebs that are the look you want? x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 29th January 2015, 7:48 am

Hi all.... I'm a bit scared to say that I'm joining you in March as I've booked my surgery for March 30th.  I'm having an uplift though although I don't think there's a separate buddies group for uplits? Also,  I can't see where the calendar entries bit is in the forum? 
Still very new at all this! X
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 29th January 2015, 10:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh no, so you never wanted to be as big as you turned out? Bless your heart, I really hope you get a better surgeon this time around! - Your boobs are probably the 2 kg difference clap hands I was only thinking yesterday I'll be heavier afterwards! - What implant size do you think you will as for? have you a consultation book or still waiting for that to come through?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Congratulations on booking, so exciting isn't it? Stars , welcome to the site wavey There isn't a separate March buddies for uplift but we are very happy to support you here, getting ready for the hospital, packing bags, and after care I can imagine are quite similar yes

If you go to the 'home page' scroll down, after 'boob job diaries' you'll see 'Calendar Entries' just write in there the date and it will be added very soon Smike
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 29th January 2015, 11:52 am

Sorry I forgot to answer the size did.. I don't have a size in mind, I just want to look in proportion and be able to feel confident in a bikini. I'm not the smallest at the moment, at a 32B, one boob is smaller than the other but I'm still having the same size implant as probably wont be as obvious when they are both bigger.
The surgeon measured the width of my boob and has chosen the implant that sits in the width. So I couldn't actually go smaller or larger even if I wanted to... HA! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 29th January 2015, 10:55 pm

@ Katy: Welcome Hun ! Congrats on booking your surgery :) Im having an uplift on my left breast (asymmetry) but also with implants too. Looking forward to hearing how your surgery goes!! x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I actually don't mind the size they are. They're perfect for my frame as I have big hips/legs and booty lol so evens me out. Oh yeah that's true they would make me a little heavier hehe Im not too sure was cc im going to get next op. I like the volume now but Im going for a high profile instead of my lows I have now. So might look at 450 - 500cc range! Ive got my pre op on the 18th feb to discuss sizing etc but have already seen my surgeon once and have faith in him for this surgery.
Its awesome you are allowing your surgeon to do that!! trust is a must in this case huh? and they always have your best interest at heart too and I bet you're going to be very happy with whatever the outcome. x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 29th January 2015, 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Go to home page and under 'General Breast Augmentation' there is thread saying 'Breast Uplift/Reduction and Nipple lift surgeries' have a little browse there... or even post something to let people know what you're going to have done :) Im sure ladies will give you lots of information!
x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 30th January 2015, 6:42 am

Hi guys, I've worked out the calendar thing! Sorry to keep asking stuff,  but how do you do the countdown thing? 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], yours look incredible!  I wish I had the guts to get mine looking like that. I debated implants with the surgery for a long time but decided just to lose a cup size or two and not have to have surgery again in the future.  Still not sure if I've made the right choice.  One of the things I worried about is sleeping on my front which I guess you can't do with implants?  I have two kids and I couldn't sleep properly through both my pregnancies because of not sleeping on my front.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], have you no idea at all what size they'll be?  Exciting!  Lots of underwear shopping!  Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th January 2015, 8:42 am

Don't worry about questions.. I'm surprised I know the answers!! ha

On my ticker can you see the website? tickerfactory.com
If you go to the website you make the ticker and post the 'url' it gives you into your 'signature' in your profile. There is a thread which shows you how to do it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought if I said 'I want to be a DD', his idea of a DD and my idea of a DD are 2 different things.
Well my surgeon asked to go to the shop and buy a few different size bras and fill them with rice (without measuring the amount of rice) and the bra I liked the size of to bring to the consultation, I tried 32D, 32DD and 32E. I took the 32DD to the consultation and that's what he put the sizer in, The sizer was pretty tight in the bra, but since I'm going under the muscle I may loose a TINY bit of volume there, some people say 10-20%.. not quite sure how real that is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would you know please?
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 30th January 2015, 1:22 pm

I'm officially a March buddie
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th January 2015, 5:26 pm

YAY you're booked!!! What date?? dance
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 30th January 2015, 5:34 pm

20th March :)
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th January 2015, 6:39 pm

Yay!! Are you any closer to deciding the size of implant? X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 30th January 2015, 7:08 pm

Going back on weds to try on a few more sizes think I'm going to go for 400cc as I'm worried if I go to 450cc my luck end up being an E lol and ideally would like to be a D or DD
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th January 2015, 7:16 pm

i think a 400 is a nice size! I'm hoping for a DD with a 345 but I think your stats are different to mine. If I come out an E I'd be over the moon lol, think I'm getting a bit of boob greed!! Earlier this week I was thinking of changing to extra high profile! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 30th January 2015, 7:38 pm

Will most Prob go for 400cc mentor memory gel siltex textured implants, high profile and subfascials placement :)
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th January 2015, 8:35 pm

Sounds good to me! You need to get yourself a ticker :) count down the days :) x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 30th January 2015, 9:50 pm

Yh I do :) I will be using this website like a bible
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th January 2015, 10:25 pm

I've learnt so much by being here.. But now I can't wait to have my boobs!!! :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 30th January 2015, 10:29 pm

Yh not long for you now! :) under 2 months for me.... Gives me time to prepare though and take in all the wonderful things wrote on here x
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th January 2015, 10:33 pm

I've started collecting things.. Spreading the cost and all that :) I even slept with my V pillow last night.. Loved it!! New pj's arrived today so I can button myself in and out xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 30th January 2015, 10:36 pm

Awww sounds like a gd idea I've purchased bra extenders and 2 bras so far... Still need at least few more in sister sizes just incase and gta get a v pillow!! Are you paying for your BA in full or you financing part of it?!
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next