Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs...

+21
job1701
bock
Tonic28
gotsomeboobs
cakey_baby
Gemma31
misf1
kay
annefinackapan
nads
LJK
em_stevo
Ruth89
lousimpson
Nisey
Mia
Emma
angelkitten1
stef
natalia
Jessica
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs... - Page 2 Empty Re: Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs...

Post by Jessica 24th July 2009, 10:11 am

PM'd you hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs... - Page 2 Empty Re: Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs...

Post by cakey_baby 24th July 2009, 11:29 am

Congratulations Hunny!! Cheerleader i would love to see your pics please hope your feeling well.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 24th July 2009, 11:58 am

Congrats Jess, they are a lovely size and suit your frame nicely!!! Bet your really chuffed. Thanx for sharing xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 24th July 2009, 9:27 pm

Wow they look great hun, they suite your frame really well.

Big congrats you must be so pleased! Cheerleader

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 25th July 2009, 8:50 am

Hi Jessica

Could I see please??? Congrats on your new boobies xxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 25th July 2009, 3:05 pm

may i see please? mine looked like two traffic cones when i looked down at them at first! they're softer and rounder now though you can see my pics if you want and you'll see what i mean xx
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 25th July 2009, 6:00 pm

Hi

I think they look great and suit your frame perfectly. I too wore no bra for the first week (as PS told me to) and then a sports bra for four weeks after......think it helps them drop quicker and I can honestly say dont think mine have changed much from one week post op till now so wearing no bra sped thinks up????

Mine were also shiny and cone like brand new shiny boobies!!

Rest up and thanks for sharing.

PS I've piccies on picturetrail too if you want to compare. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 26th July 2009, 8:32 pm

hey honey congrats and well done. i had Mr A as well and he told me the same thing. After about a week I didnt wear a bra in the day, just going out and in bed and they have been fine. Like you I found it much more comfy without one around the house. Mine were also hard high and shiny to start with but you will be amazed at how quickly they start to change. enjoy them! Give You
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 26th July 2009, 8:32 pm

ps me again, can I take a peek please? Jo x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula 26th July 2009, 9:05 pm

Can I have a peek please?
About sportsbra I kept mine on and just had the comfiest one for sleeping. Also I found that cold packs helped a lot the first week. All sportsbras feel uncomfortable the first week. I put a cold back under the bottom seam and basically everywhere...get two if you can.

Im sure they will drop quicker without sportsbra because after 6 weeks they really started to change but there must be a good reason for wearing one. I felt really comfortable having boobs safely strapped onto me as I felt they might just fall off plus I wasn't used to the size...had to learn to move my arms again :) Give You
Paula
Paula
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 27th July 2009, 10:53 am

Congratulations Jessica!!! When I woke up from my op I looked down and saw these two big bumps on me and I thought they were massive and was really worried!! I think it was just not being used to having boobies but also the initial swelling, pleased to say now I couldn't be happier and they are the perfect size for me.

Could I have a peek at your pics hun? xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by showard23 27th July 2009, 1:00 pm

Im hoping to go with Dr Adamo. Can I have a peek? What sort of build are you?

New to this so bear with meee
showard23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 27th July 2009, 1:15 pm

showard23 wrote:Im hoping to go with Dr Adamo. Can I have a peek? What sort of build are you?

New to this so bear with meee

showard23 please read this thread - see rule 6 on asking for pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by showard23 27th July 2009, 1:16 pm

Oh ok, sorry
showard23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2