Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs?

+4
COOKIE
*Sally*
misf1
Danielle
8 posters

Go down

Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs? Empty Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs?

Post by Danielle 29th October 2009, 9:45 pm

Hi

I am currently a 34B and have opted for 410cc overs, although I can change my mind right up until i have the op.

I'm just curious if anyone else has had the same as I'd like to know what size they are now after all the swelling has gone?

D

Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs? 358498
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs? Empty Re: Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs?

Post by misf1 29th October 2009, 9:49 pm

Hi hun, it does depend on your stats ie height weight etc I started a 32A and had 410cc and I'm now a 32F but only look about a DD in clothes.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs? Empty Re: Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs?

Post by Danielle 29th October 2009, 9:53 pm

I've seen quite a few posts that say that their actual size is bigger than how they look. I just want them to look nice and full but at the same time quite natural. I'm not that bothered about the actual bra size.
Grrrrr its so tricky, I dont want to make a wrong decision.
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 29th October 2009, 9:57 pm

I was a 34 empty C (more like an A but my boobs start under my arms so I needed the wider wire). I have 445 overs and am now a 34FF. They sounds just ridiculously huge (my new wonderbra actually fits on my head) but with clothes on look about an E and they look very very natural without clothes on.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th October 2009, 9:59 pm

I'm sure they will look natural, mine do. Plus you have more breast tissue than I did, so it will cover the implant more. I'm sure they will look great. I love my overs nice and squishy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 29th October 2009, 10:02 pm

Thanks girls!!
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th October 2009, 10:03 pm

I'm 5ft 2. 9st and had 460cc's taking me to a 34DD.

I must be one of the few that actually looks larger than her sizing! I'm actually due to a rupture having them taken out and am opting for smaller implants to take me to a D cup which I feel will suit my frame much better....
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 30th October 2009, 8:21 am

Hi Danielle

I am having 410s or 460s with Transform on the 6th November- you are welcome to see my pics after they are done.

You say you can change your mind- have you been offered a smaller or bigger implant as well?

I still haven't decided so will decide on the day but think I will go for 410- I am 5'2", 7.5-8stone and quite a small fram so I think the 460s may be a bit too big for me.

Have you tried the rice test?
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 30th October 2009, 9:16 am

Hi Jade

Thanks, would be good if i could see the pics. They said i could have either the 410s or 460s. I'm about 5'4" and 9st so i think i've made the right decision, just needed a bit of reassurance i think.

What the rice test?
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 30th October 2009, 12:04 pm

yup i was a 34B and now measuring a 34E with 410/380cc :) x
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 30th October 2009, 4:12 pm

They look wicked Has anyone started off with a 34B & had 410cc overs? 370474
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 31st October 2009, 10:42 am

I've just replied to your other thread!

I was a 32B, had 410 overs and am now an F cup.

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 31st October 2009, 11:00 am

yes i did i had 410 im 5 5 8 half stone and im now 32ff i look like a e i get told
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 1st November 2009, 7:44 pm

Thanks girls. Are you all happy with your new boobs, to you think they look natural? x
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 1st November 2009, 9:52 pm

I love my boobs. I can't believe how natural they are and everyone tells me they would never guess that they were fake. If you get the right size implant and the right placement for your body type, you will get a very natural result generally.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 1st November 2009, 9:55 pm

yes i love mine they look natural and fake in a push up bra i like the inbetween rounded look more though
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down