Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs...

+21
job1701
bock
Tonic28
gotsomeboobs
cakey_baby
Gemma31
misf1
kay
annefinackapan
nads
LJK
em_stevo
Ruth89
lousimpson
Nisey
Mia
Emma
angelkitten1
stef
natalia
Jessica
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs... Empty Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs...

Post by Jessica 23rd July 2009, 2:53 pm

Hi guys,

I'm back from the hospital now, will post my story a bit later. Managed to get some pics up onto picturetrail, PM me for username and PW.

I am a bit worried as I think I might have gone for an implant that was slightly too big for me with the 410cc, although you cant see or feel the implant at all, my boobies feel very conelike, tight and shiny - is this all normal? I feel like Madonna lol.

Mr Adamo has said that if I feel more comfortable not wearing a bra then i can leave it off. I do feel a lot more comfy without it and want them to drop quickly so what do you guys think about not wearing a bra all the time? I will wear it when asleep and at work but right now just mooching around the house I'd rather not wear it?

I would appreciate honest opinions about the size of the implant on my frame girls.

I warn you all now I'm gonna be on here every 5 minutes asking "is this normal??" type questions lol! I'm so impatient I just want them to be squidgy and cleaveagy right now!

Jess xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs... Empty Re: Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs...

Post by natalia 23rd July 2009, 2:55 pm

yeah thats normal hun mine were very shiny and conelike its cause your swollen hun can i have a peep pls?
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs... Empty Re: Im back with boobies! Pics up 410cc overs...

Post by natalia 23rd July 2009, 3:24 pm

thanks jessica they look fab hun and they suit your frame so well
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 23rd July 2009, 3:25 pm

Congrats!!! Cheerleader

yes it's normal for them to be like cones and shiney lol xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 23rd July 2009, 4:14 pm

yay congrats on the new Flash hunny. can i have a peek please?
hope you are feeling well, and feel free to pick our brains hun that's what we are all on here for.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma 23rd July 2009, 4:23 pm

Woohoo so pleased it was finally your turn hun. Hard shinny boobs is normal its were there swollen so the size will go down a bit when the swelling goes down.
Could i have a peek at your pics please xx
Emma
Emma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd July 2009, 4:30 pm

Welcome to 'boobieland' jessica Flash Hope you had a good experience and rest up now!!

You need lots of patience Jess....they dont just arrive and hey presto you feel fab and sexy...I wish Hysterical

Shiney..pointy...high...tender...odd is all normal...they need to settle into your body....you had an op. lots of trauma to internal muscles etc. Be good to you and keep chatting....it sure is worth the settling in time Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma 23rd July 2009, 4:36 pm

I think that look great on your frame hun, really nice size xxxx
Emma
Emma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd July 2009, 4:37 pm

Forgot to ask for a peek Jess...if I can please?
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 23rd July 2009, 4:54 pm

i just had a look there hunny and they don't look too big for your frame at all, they look just the perfect size to me.
the changes they go through the firt couple of months is amazing.
when i got to 16 days post op i didn't like the way mine looked at all.
they changed shape and looked really odd but then they changed again at 3 weeks and from then on i am loving them again.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 23rd July 2009, 5:19 pm

Thanks for letting me see. Thats a nice difference for you huni! I'm sure they'll look wonderful once they've dropped and healed.
Congratulations, you must be so pleased :-)
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by lousimpson 23rd July 2009, 5:26 pm

Hi chick

Congrats on your new boobies! Mine are Madonna like too hun! I'm a week down the line. My photos are on picture trail too pm me if you wanna compare lol i had 340's.

Could i take a look pls?

Love lou xxx
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 23rd July 2009, 5:27 pm

they look amazing! im very similar in size to what you were before and im getting th exact same size implants... its great to see what they will look like and i would be very happy if mine turn out the same!

xx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 23rd July 2009, 5:31 pm

Aww thanks for all the reassuring comments guys, it definitely means a lot! I didn't realise that getting a BA would be quite an emotional experience as well as a physical one, it's really shocked me, but in a good way? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 5:53 pm

Oh as the others have said hun what your describing is totally normal. Congrats on your op and make sure you rest up and take it easy. Oh and can i have a nosey at your piccys too, lol???? xxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 23rd July 2009, 6:04 pm

Glad all went well hun x
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 6:11 pm

Oh they look amazing hun, they really do, its totally normal for them to be higher up to start with, they will settle beautifully!!! Love the size too, they look fab on you, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd July 2009, 6:21 pm

Congratulations!!!

Glad it went well hun they will look very odd and shiney for a while but dont worry they'll look more normal soon
Jessica wrote:I warn you all now I'm gonna be on here every 5 minutes asking "is
this normal??" type questions lol!
Hysterical Hysterical Thats what we're here for! Flash
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd July 2009, 6:32 pm

Thanks for sharing Jessica!!!

Honestly I think they are perfect on your fab figure Give You

What beautifull hair you have too.... I am not looking again :evil:

They are still swollen and high.... Day 1!!! Be patient Jessica they will settle when they are ready....just rest up and let them do what they need to.

You Lucky girl Flash xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 23rd July 2009, 6:35 pm

Can I see too ? The emotions take you by surprise dont they but dont worry we are all here for you chick!!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 23rd July 2009, 6:53 pm

They look great just right for you. When they settle properly I think will look fantastic - lucky you!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd July 2009, 6:57 pm

Hi hun x All sounds perfectly normal to me x

Welcome to the other side x

Could I take a look please? Have PM'd you too x
Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd July 2009, 7:16 pm

They look great hun, they will drop in no time. They do suit your frame. Very nice size on you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd July 2009, 7:18 pm

They look great sweety x I think they are perfect for your frame and not to big at all x They will drop and settle in time and when they do......WOW, they gonna look F.A.B.

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 23rd July 2009, 9:57 pm

Hi hun,

Could I see pls?

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next