Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One boob has dropped

5 posters

Go down

One boob has dropped  Empty One boob has dropped

Post by loui1981 25th June 2015, 9:20 pm

I don't think my one boob has gone up I think it might be that the one implant has dropped more than the other leaving me a little lop sided.  I'm 6 months post op now so didn't really expect many more changes the happen. I've booked an appointment to see my surgeon and raise my concerns with him then as they were symmetrical and now they aren't.  Meanwhile I'm going to go back to wearing a non wired support bra instead of my wired support bra. Maybe I'm just being paranoid I just liked them as they were and this lip side change has annoyed me x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

One boob has dropped  Empty Re: One boob has dropped

Post by muddypaws 25th June 2015, 9:28 pm

Hi Lou, didn't just want to read and run....

If one has dropped just now isn't it possible the other one could follow suit and even up? I know it can take a long time for them both to settle together on some ladies? It must be really frustrating though when they have been perfect up to now. I'm hoping mine stay even too as I've been lucky up to this point but I'm sure I will go through it at some stage.

Really hope they even out for you Hun and I think your doing the best thing going back to non wired for now. Let us know your surgeons thoughts on it. Will keep everything crossed for you xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 25th June 2015, 9:36 pm

Thanks the annoying thing is with holidays and things he isn't free until 14th of august so it will be a long time to wait.  The right one had pocket revision to bring the implant down but it's still quite high in comparison  now. They look a million times better than before just I thought they were perfect upto this point x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 25th June 2015, 9:41 pm

Yeh that is quite a long time to wait.... Fingers crossed they have evened up before you get to see him!

It always worries me when it takes so long for ladies to get an appointment with their surgeon. I can't help but wonder what if it was something really serious huh smiley x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 26th June 2015, 6:04 am

Try not to worry, I'm pretty sure changes can still be happening at this point, my surgeon says 2 years before the finished result can be seen properly. That may just be furries but I'm sure 6 months post op things can still be happening for you. I understand your frustration though, especially with where you have come from surgery wise. They mustn't be too worried iif they have left it that long for you to see someone. Maybe they will have evened out by then x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 26th June 2015, 6:32 am

Thanks x well I will go see what he says as I ended up lop sided last time that's why he had to open the pocket to bring my right back down so a little nervous it's gapping again as it's lovely and soft but then it was last time too I feel like I have deja Vue again trying to massage the right back down
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th June 2015, 7:33 am

Hi Lou, I think at 6 months PO it's still quiet normal to see changes still. But I hope you get your mind put at rest soon. Xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th June 2015, 10:06 am

There's still plenty of time for changes even at 6 months post op.
Hopefully by the time you get round to seeing your surgeon the will have evened up again, as they were symmetrical before there's no reason why they won't be again.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down