Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you KNOW when they have dropped?

4 posters

Go down

How do you KNOW when they have dropped? Empty How do you KNOW when they have dropped?

Post by jadeBA 20th June 2012, 10:54 am

Hey ladiesss..

Wow its been a while. i feel like iv almost neglected the newbies. nearly my wedding day and doing last min honeymoon essentials. ahh busy busy,

Anwway. how do you know when they have REALLY DROPPED? & fluffed?

Mine havent really changed the way the look just just way the feel. they are much much softer now and feel more ''natural'' if thats what i could call it lol. the jiggle and the bounce just as normal breasts would. but the do llook amazing.

Just wondering to expect anymore changes? i was measured at a 30FF-G xxxxxx

Thanks again girls. I have missed you all
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

How do you KNOW when they have dropped? Empty Re: How do you KNOW when they have dropped?

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2012, 11:02 am

Hi sweetie How do you KNOW when they have dropped? 399357 awww I can just imagine how excited you are about your wedding plans, we'd love it if you came back and shared pics after, it would be amazing to see you on your special day How do you KNOW when they have dropped? 321562

OK... now, when looking at your avatar you can see that you have a lot of upper pole fullness and the implant is sitting high on your chest. As the implant drops, you'll lose some of the roundness you have on the upper pole of your breasts because as the muscle/skin relaxes the implant will fall into an anatomical shape lovely, like in the diagram shown here

How do you KNOW when they have dropped? Dropb

after they've fallen, you'll then fill out more in the lower pole of your breast, giving them a much more natural look sweetheart. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How do you KNOW when they have dropped? Empty Re: How do you KNOW when they have dropped?

Post by *Alice* 20th June 2012, 11:49 am

Hey Alexis good to hear from you and how exciting about your wedding, we want pictures!!!!

I've found mine are starting to drop now, they're fuller at the bottom and wobble and wiggle (one more than the other right now) so I'm not surprised yours are in a similar stage.

Are you wearing sports bras still out of curiosity?x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Parisgirl23 20th June 2012, 11:59 am

alexisbell-murphy wrote:Just wondering to expect anymore changes? i was measured at a 30FF-G xxxxxx

YAY for boobies!!!! They look awesome in your avi!

I have my op with Mr Clarke in 6 DAYS! What size were you to begin with?

XX
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down