Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant removal

+2
anneritchley
loui1981
6 posters

Go down

Implant removal  Empty Implant removal

Post by loui1981 23rd June 2015, 8:31 pm

I don't always plan on having implants. I know we are all different but I'm hoping that my new implants last but in the future I can't honestly see myself going through surgery after surgery into old age. I'm hoping that as I age and am happily settled down love life wise I will eventually choose to explant and a lift and grow old gracefully. Or if I keep facing revisions then I may make that decision. I can't seem to find many photos of a few months down the line after an explant and a lift though just the immediate after photos on the table which look horrifying to the honest! Do  other people ever think in advance for this?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Implant removal  Empty Re: Implant removal

Post by anneritchley 23rd June 2015, 9:00 pm

Hi Lou. To be honest I'm now 40 and 10 years down the line I will be 50 and if they have dropped and are a big sagged then I can handle that at 50. I will do my best to look after them but the only time I will have to change them is if I get a complication. But apart from that I will let my boobs grow old gracefully. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 23rd June 2015, 9:31 pm

I am going to live with mine for as long as my implants are in tact & complication free & will decide what's best for me when the time arises. I was almost completely flat pre op so not sure if It could go back to that, who knows though with medical advances there may be more alternatives to implants that give good results for those with next to nothing boob wise.
I could live with smaller boobs just not no boobs.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 24th June 2015, 8:34 am

I haven't even thought about this, as im kind of a 'live for the moment' kind of person, but obviously one day I will have to explant I guess. Unless like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has said, advances mean there's an alternative to implants...?

It will be mega strange though, I already love these bad boys and the way they feel on my body.
Had a good experience so far, and im still struggling with daily jobs but the thought of having them out makes me feel super sad nope

I will hang onto them for as LONG as I can, and for as long as they don't look really un-natural I guess.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th June 2015, 8:44 am

I cant imagine not having them now :( They feel so like me I sometimes forget they're even fake until I feel their firmness and get that twinge haha!

It worries me too about what I'll do when the times comes to get them changed. I can't imagine having to go through all the discomfort and pain of getting them re-done but I know it'll have to happen one day! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 26th June 2015, 5:59 am

I think, if anything, I maychange fom round to anatomical. I will just see how my boobs age with me I guess. I'm 30 now, but look younger and am fairly fit so they suit me now, 15 years time may not be the same story though Lol I don't want perky boobs that look out of place when I'm 50. I may even go a bit bigger x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down