Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant Removal Without Replacement

4 posters

Go down

Implant Removal Without Replacement Empty Implant Removal Without Replacement

Post by wantimplantsremoved 11th January 2011, 1:56 pm

hello all,

I am fairly new to this site but have already had support from Janette (thanks love!)
I wanted to share my story, and hopefully connect with anyone who is in the similar situation as me...

I had implants 6 years ago, 330cc under the muscle, through the armpit. I have always felt they were too big, unnatural and never liked them. They felt unnatural and painful and I have actually become less confident since having them, i cover them up where possible.

Recently I decided I could not live with it anymore and decided to do something about it. So I set out to get them replaced or removed, it was then that I found out I had the PIP Implants :-(

After seeing 5 surgeons in London, I had still not found anyone I trusted to do the op. I was told I would be deformed if i had them removed completely. It was then that i started looking into it in more depth on forums and found out that there are lots of women who have had the implants removed and had good results (most of them in the US)

This made up my mind, i know now that I want to have them removed completely it just feels right to me. I am just in the process of finding a good and experienced surgeon in the UK to do this. I would love to hear from anyone who is in the same situation, and I will keep you all updated here of how i go on.

I am so thankfull that i found this site it is so nice to see the support you give each other, i really need it right now, as I have had such a hard time finding a surgeon (being told i will look deformed after) I am also scared of the operation as i was in so much pain after the implants went in I cried for weeks, not to mention the fear of what i will look like afterwards.

So a big hello to everyone from me, and please get in touch! xxxxxxxxxxx
wantimplantsremoved
wantimplantsremoved
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Implant Removal Without Replacement Empty Re: Implant Removal Without Replacement

Post by 02050Mama 11th January 2011, 3:06 pm

First of all-HELLO! welcome2
I was so intrigued by your username-then I clicked on your latest post-Most of us in here LOVE our boobies and wanna keep 'em! That being said, I completely respect your feelings and opinions, and I REALLY hope that this is defintely what you want to do, and have thought it over for a WHILE :dunno:
I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind my asking-first one being what your bra size was before your BA, and why you chose to have a BA in the first place. Also-is there ANY way possible that your BA just did not come out to your expectations, but a replacement (rather than adjustment, because you have PIP's) would make you happier than going back to your natural breast? :good:
I am assuming that you were unhappy with your boobs before you BA, so I am just thinking you will most likely not be happy again after-especially since your boobs may be stretched or sagged after the removal. They may actually look "worse" (I use that word loosely, because I don't know what was wrong with them to begin with ) than before-and you would have gone through another surgery and painful recovery, just to decide that you want SOMETHING back in. Even if you go smaller than 330-or see if you can have overs instead of unders, etc-OR a different brand of implant alone may make the difference-
Not trying to pressure you in ANY WAY-Just want to see that you are happy and not making a rash decision is all--either way, I wish you the best of luck, and am eager to see what you decide and how the outcome is for you! Just know you have support here no matter what Give You
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Implant Removal Without Replacement Empty Re: Implant Removal Without Replacement

Post by carol_s 11th January 2011, 3:41 pm

02050Mama makes some good points hunnie, but I am sure this decision has been agonising you for quite a while.
Have you had a word with James McDiarmid our resident and extremely helpful PS. If he can't do it, then I am sure that he probably knows somebody he could recommend.
Good luck hunnie - I hope you manage to get what is best for you.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 11th January 2011, 4:28 pm

wantsimplantsremoved-I just read back my post to you, and it DOES sound like I am pressuring you a bit-I'M NOT-I PROMISE! I just would hate for you to still be unhappy after surgery-thats all! Carol is right, and I am sure you have thought about this-just trying to put all the points out there as to what brought you to get them in the first place-all of which you must have already thought of! LOL-I suppose I'm like a boob job cheerleader, seeing as I just got mine a month ago! Cheerleader
But on a serious note, that is probably NOT what you wanna hear-I live in the US, and had my BA here by a very well known PS here-I could try to connect you with him for ideas on approaches for a smooth removal and referrals-But, I would definitely try James first-afterall, he is AWESOME, AND is already in UK-But let me know if you don't make out with the info you want/need, and I will give you my PS's # , K? Chin up :flowers: I am sure this will all turn out just fine for you! :good:
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 11th January 2011, 9:31 pm

Hi Chick

A big Boobs welcome to BJSF

I am sure you will find the answers you are so desperately looking for on this great site
If we cant help in this way we are still here to support you all the way.

good luck & keep us updated
xxxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down