Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone feeling?

5 posters

Go down

How is everyone feeling? Empty How is everyone feeling?

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 3:07 pm

My BA is fast approaching and the actual day im reeeeeeally excited about, ive had surgery before and had GA before too. I havent had the greatest experiences like sickness etc but nothing i cant handle! The thing i worry about is the aftermath.. being emotional, uncomfortable, sleeping on my back etc. I know these are the unfortunate consequences of having beautiful boobielala's but still :-(
How is everyone feeling? Does anyone regret having surgery? Am i being a total wimp haha xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

How is everyone feeling? Empty Re: How is everyone feeling?

Post by Twinky 15th May 2015, 3:24 pm

Hey lovey,  I'm the same  in that I,  looking  forward to the whole experience  really but afterwards is worrying. More so cos I have 3 children but my do is here so we will muddle through! Got to haven't we!
 Iv had a ga before and my emotions were allover, and i did feel very sick too...although saying that, I was 14 so hormonal teen to. I had my ears pinned back as they were massively  sticky out and I was insanely concious of them as a youngster. 
I went off on a tangent there. ...lol
Excited for our dates and just generally having BOOBIES!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 3:26 pm

Yeah see i dont even have kids to worry about.. just being a massive wimp i think! I just hate feeling sick and being sick, i literally cry non stop ha. Yeah i have said this time i have learnt from my mistakes of not taking up the offer of anti-sickness stuff so this time im having that 100%!
As soon as its over and i know how uncomfortable i will be i think i will be able to bare it, its just the unknown! Although, of course i cant wait the boobies!! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 15th May 2015, 3:34 pm

I'd psyched myself up to be prepared to be in agony, veing sick, EVERYTHING! So the fact that i haven't even really had what i would say was pain has been amazing. I'd say don't worry about it too much. Definately take them up on the anti-sickness & just do what your body will let you afterwards. Sleep when you need to, try & eat reasonably healthily afterwards - it'll help with healing & the after effects of the GA. I'd only had 1 GA in the past & i was only 9 so all i could remember was being sick afterwarda but i think that was from needing and having my appendix out!xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 3:45 pm

Yeah i think im having a silly 5 minutes.. Sitting at work googling and thats never good sometimes ha. Luckily i have my mum looking after me on surgery day and a few days after so thats good. And im going to prep everything the day before, even down to clean sheets cause that may help with sleeping? Well it does now, sleep like a baby with clean sheets! How are you feeling now? Your avi looks amazing btw xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th May 2015, 3:48 pm

I am a massive wimp too but I really am ok. Yesterday I was 1 week post op and had a bad day. I was in a mood and fed up, desperate for a shower and I was uncomfortable. 
I would say early this week I was becoming more aware of my boobs, they felt stuck on and my incisions were becoming uncomfy but I think that's just cos the feeling has started to come back now fully in them.
I stopped taking my painkillers on the Friday night-the day after surgery but Wednesday and Thursday this week I took some again as the incision was doing my head in. I know it's where it's healing and that's why it was starting to itch etc but I had a bad day yesterday and was fed up.
I got a grip in the evening and washed my hair and had a good wash, changed my jammies (I didn't get dressed yesterday cos was in a mood!) and went downstairs and felt loads better and today I've been fine again and not needed any painkillers. 
Pretty good going to have 1 bad day in the week following surgery.
For me, not being able to shower is the worst bit. He said I could after a week but I'm not having my wounds checked til Monday so I'm waiting til then to ensure I don't do myself a mischief!
I have had a few GAs in the past. When I was younger I had a really bad experience and a few years ago I had another couple and was ok but suffered from low blood pressure each time afterwards and felt really groggy.
I don't know what they did differently this time but I had no after effects at all...apart from the bloated tummy and a feeling of exhaustion on day 4.
If you are in pain, just keep on top of your pain relief. You don't get bonus points for being in pain...it's like having a baby, I'm all for the drugs...doesn't make you a better mummy for going natural!
I love my boobs and this was 100% the right decision and I wouldn't change them or do anything differently.
Not being able to have a shower is a small price to pay...and codeine fixes the rest!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 3:55 pm

This is really reassuring girls.. thank you :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im sorry to hear you have had bad previous GA experiences! And having 1 bad day out of the 1 week post op is pretty good if you ask me.. id be fine with that! Ha i just worry im gunna flinch and worry about every single little thing. Luckily ive read alot on here about girls saying their boobs make farting noises and having 'morning boob' and 'buddha belly' so that i feel slightly prepared for! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th May 2015, 4:02 pm

Haha my left one made the farting noise when I was moisturising. Shouted hubby to listen and he said "oh my god have you got an air bubble? Is it going to pop?!" Haha...thankfully I knew what is was after hearing about it on here! 
I would suggest when you're being discharged and they are giving you the meds to take home you ask for some laxatives too as think everyone is bothered by that too!
Defo good idea to change your sheets the night before and set your bed up before you leave for the hospital so you've got a cosy nest to come home to and don't need to start faffing rearranging all your pillows.
My neck pillow punctured in the night last night so had to buy another today. Don't think I'll be able to sleep without one one!
Oh, and really make the most of your side or tummy sleep! I didn't cherish that last side sleep enough!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 4:37 pm

Haha oh god! My boyfriend already said he doesnt want to see them straight away as he is a real wuss and faints over needles, blood, cuts etc ha.. so imagine him hearing my boobies fart!!!
Yeah im a real whinge with that, i had that before.. my belly was sooooo bloated and all i done was toilet talk to my family, drove them mad!
Ah yeah my neck pillow is a godsent on holiday and plans, mines filled with little balls so shouldnt pop, might have to rummage in my cupboard for that! Altho always gives me a extra cheek or chin haha xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th May 2015, 4:47 pm

You really should dig it out. I've slept really well and don't think I would have without it. Cos I'm sleeping propped up I think I would have woken up everytime my head fell to the side but this way it's super comfy. I look ridiculous as I wear ear plugs too to drown out the snoring so I'm propped up with a neck pillow and ear plugs...but I'm comfy and I've got boobs so who cares!!  Hysterical
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 4:51 pm

Yeah im defo going to take your advice on that.. thank you :-)! Lucky for my boyfriend we dont live together so he wont have to deal with stolen pillows, snoring and an upright sleeping zombie! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 15th May 2015, 4:53 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they're still feelig like i've got a push up bra on but not as bad as they were. I stayed well away from google as i knew i'd freak myself out. 

Considering i only had it done on monday I'd managed to shuffle myself to almost lying flat during the night & didn't feel any different for it when i got up this morning. Buddha belly is well on the way out today as well which has cheered me right up. Onl had to take 2 lots of anti inflamms all day & have been able to put baggy jumpers on over my head since yesterday. 

I'm so thankful for this forum. Anything that i've read on here that's happened would have totally freaked me out if i hadn't read about it here! Mine have been feeling like they've been fizzing all day but just been trying to ignore it xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 15th May 2015, 5:07 pm

Hi you will be fine just listen to your body and rest. My boobies just over a week old and I love them. 
Yes the first few days are frustrating, uncomfortable and a little sore but oh so worth it. 
My biggest thing was the Buddha belly which is now still at its worst and restricting my whole body in movement and despite trying everything possible it just keeps growing . But I am just waiting for it to go down. Other than that boobies been fine. Sleeping slightly difficult but then you get so tired you will sleep anyway you have too.
The 2 worse things for me are Buddha belly and not being able to tidy the house. But that is nothing to get boobies that we have all desired for so long.
Treat it as a journey in life , an experience in life and let's face it life is for living and your only here once so go girl go and you get your boobies xxx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 16th May 2015, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah i think that is what i have done, freaked myself out ha.. Google is full of horror stories!
Yeah this forum is a god sent! Before i was on different forums and they would always crash, or noone would answer your questions!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how are you feeling? I see youve changed your avi! Yeah ive experienced buddha belly before and it really is not nice.. you end up finding yourself talking about it constantly and then getting annoyed over the little things - well i did anyways. Yeah that is true, you do only live once, and being self conscious is not a way to live!! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down