Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrick Georgeu for uplift & ba

+5
9NDFp
drinkeroftea
mrsball
Emmapinder1983
Kdean702
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Garrick Georgeu for uplift & ba - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrick Georgeu for uplift & ba

Post by 9NDFp 28th March 2015, 11:22 pm

Hi Kdean! I'm in same situation as you! I've got 3 kids so also decided the summer hols will be the best time to have surgery, and my husband can take a week and half off then, no school runs to worry about either! I also wanted to give myself enough time to do all the research, and now glad I did as so much to look in to isn't there!! Let me know how your second consult with Georgeu goes? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Garrick Georgeu for uplift & ba - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrick Georgeu for uplift & ba

Post by MyOwnWoman 25th May 2015, 7:50 pm

Hello :)
I am scheduled for an uplift and ba with Garrick Georgeu on 5 June.
I've been back for a second consultation to ask more questions and change the implant cc/profile size. now I am even more sure now that Garrick is the surgeon for me.
I knew I needed an uplift but the thought of the after scars and healing still makes me a little nervous. His assistant, Amber, and Garrick both assured me that I will be fine and that my breasts will look great when he's done and even though there will be scarring that he is meticulous with stitches.
I've chosen conical implants, medium profile, 325cc, placed above the muscle (based on my ribcage/chest projection). He said anything bigger than 325cc with the uplift could affect how the scars heal (based on my current breast size and body type). 
I am more than happy to share any information from my surgery after I have the operation if it will help you make a decision and give you more information. 

I've been looking for ladies on this forum that have the same surgeon, same procedure, and same implant type. Emmapinder1983 has been wonderful! I just want to see the after scars from a Garrick Georgeu uplift (to prepare myself for what the incisions might look like within the first 2 weeks after surgery).

Anyway, if you have any questions that I can answer I'm more than happy to tell you about my experience after I have my surgery.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellymarie07 25th May 2015, 10:32 pm

Hello, thank you so much for your message. I'm just waiting to book my second consultation with Garrick Georgeu, because I had some baby weight to lose he said I had to maintain my weight loss for a few month before coming back for my second consultation. I'm hoping to get it booked soon but I am still really worried about the scarring. He showed me 260cc and said low profile but after I saw emmapinder1983 I think I want medium profile too and a bigger implant. I didn't ask last time what size implant I could go up to so need to find out what he recommends. Have you had to wait long for your surgery date? It would be great if you could let me know how you get on. I hope everything goes well :) xx
Kellymarie07
Kellymarie07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 27th May 2015, 4:51 am

I had my first consultation with GG early in March 2015. His surgery schedule books up quickly. June 5 is the earliest I could get in, which works for me. I too had a little weight I wanted to lose prior to the surgery so it wasn't too big an issue to wait 3 months. I was really worried about scarring too until I started doing some research about ptosis, reading the stories from other women who didn't get a lift with their augmentation and now have droopy implants, and seeing pictures of lifted breasts. I'm not excited about the anchor-type scar but I would rather have a scar that fades than a droopy implant - especially for the amount of money I'm spending. I will definitely take lots of pictures and share them with you as well as tell you everything I can regarding the experience.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellymarie07 5th June 2015, 11:32 am

Good luck today with your surgery! Hope all goes well! Look forward to hearing all about it xxx
Kellymarie07
Kellymarie07
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 6th June 2015, 10:37 am

Had my lift and BA with Garrick Georgeu yesterday and the results are more than I could have hoped for. His work is brilliant and the London Cadogan Clinic is fabulous. If you pm me your email address I will send my before and after pics. I'm only 1 day post op and ferl pretty great. I'm a little swollen but staying on top of my pain pills. If you go with GG you will not be disappointed.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 6th June 2015, 10:38 am

*feel not ferl...maybe the pain meds are working better than I thought :)
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 6th June 2015, 10:42 am

So pleased to read this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! I've heard great things about your surgeon :-). Happy healing :-) xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 6th June 2015, 10:47 am

He is fabulous! Surpassed my expectations and is a perfectionist when it comes to creating beautiful breasts. I have my pictures on realself.com under my username MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 6th June 2015, 10:51 am

I've opted to share my pics on realself.com under my username of MyOwnWoman. Anybody vonsidering Mr. Georgeu please feel free to have a look.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 6th June 2015, 10:51 am

Considering...sorry for the typos
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellymarie07 9th June 2015, 8:09 pm

Hey! I'm so pleased to hear everything went great :) hope your healing well and not in too much pain. I'm going to try and check out your pics on realself :) it's great to hear your experience so thank you for sharing it xxx
Kellymarie07
Kellymarie07
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 19th July 2015, 8:03 am

Hello [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've just been reading your comments about Mr Georgeu which are very encouraging. I'm having my BA with him in Sept with 260cc low profile conicals (fury Brazilian). I'm most concerned about getting a 'natural' look and feel and neat little scars. May I ask How yours are looking now?
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 19th July 2015, 9:19 am

PS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've just flipped over to Realself, read about your story and seen your pictures. Your must be thrilled with your results.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 11th August 2015, 8:55 am

I had an uplift and implants. Pleased that I did. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2