Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exercise

+4
Blondie14
anneritchley
mirren001
laurajc84
8 posters

Go down

exercise Empty exercise

Post by laurajc84 12th March 2015, 8:17 pm

Hi
I'm  3weeks post op tomorrow and getting fed up as not suppose to exercise,  has anybody started doing anything but walking an how long post op?
Xx
laurajc84
laurajc84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

exercise Empty Re: exercise

Post by mirren001 12th March 2015, 8:41 pm

Your surgeon should have told you how long before excercise, it's generally around 6 weeks.
A gentle walk will be fine, but nothing to get your heart rate up too high.
If you do exercise before their recommended time, you may invalidate your aftercare, so take it easy & give yourself time to recover.
You'll soon get back into shape when given the all clear for exercise. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajc84 12th March 2015, 8:56 pm

Thanks for that, just feeling lazy , my 6wk check is 2nd April so ill manage till then:-)
laurajc84
laurajc84
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 12th March 2015, 9:06 pm

Hi, I think we all felt a bit like that, more so if your used to excersising. Wait for your surgeon to give you the all clear. In the grand scheme of things, it's not long. It will be well worth it. Your recovery is very important. Ask your surgeon for advice as he may say it's ok to just work your legs. But if you was to go ahead and something were to happen , mirren is right, it could invalidate your aftercare, I'm a keen mountain biker and had to wait 12 weeks before riding off road. But I'm glad I waited. Now I'm all back to normal. I felt really sluggish too. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 12th March 2015, 9:46 pm

I will be itching to get back to exercises I just know I will , my moods so much better if I exercise so I'll just be taking walks when I can xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 13th March 2015, 9:38 am

I'm worried about this too! If I go a week without exercise I give myself a really hard time about it!! Fitness is a pain in the ass, takes weeks and months to build and days to lose, I swear!

I'm just going to play by the rules and wait until I've been given the go-ahead, and then get straight back into it again. Even if I have to build up slowly. I have a hol booked 3 months PO so the pressure will be on to get the bikini body to match the new bikini boobs! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th March 2015, 10:52 am

I had a word with myself about a week before having surgery because I knew it would drive me crazy, I haven't been more than a week without exercise (and that was only because of holiday) since I was 18... BUT my new boobs are going to be oh so worth the wait in the end.. only 6 weeks to wait for a life time of a beautiful bust.. such a short price to pay, surely? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajc84 13th March 2015, 1:19 pm

Im not seeing the surgeon until 13th May so hoping the nurse gives me the ok to get back into it on the 2nd April.
I did run after my 4year old and wasn't the most comfortable so I can understand why they say it as they arent ready to bounce around. 

The joys of being a impatient women :-):-) xx
laurajc84
laurajc84
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th March 2015, 2:02 pm

Your nurse can't give you the all clear to exercise, it has to come from your surgeon. It can be anything from 6-8 weeks, to 3 months or even longer before you can exercise like you did pre BA. Some exercises you won't be able to do post BA no matter how long post op without causing pain, so women just don't do them anymore. Joys of having boobs! x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 13th March 2015, 6:49 pm

It's a pain but give yourself the best possible chance of the best possible result. Don't risk it, you'd not forgive yourself. You have a lifetime of exercise and fitness ahead of you after the recovery period!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down