Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked in and still not decided on shape!

+3
anneritchley
COOKIE
Blondie14
7 posters

Go down

Booked in and still not decided on shape! Empty Booked in and still not decided on shape!

Post by Blondie14 24th February 2015, 3:19 pm

Hi everyone, so I'm now booked in for the 7th march feeling quite nervous now scared of getting it wrong and them not turning out how I want! I've decided on conical as I want the lift they give! But can't decide on low or moderate profile! I find my boobs to be quite droopy (I think they are worse in my head) is there one option low or mod that would suit me better? My surgeon suggested I go back in Friday to discuss again as he wants me to be sure but it's abit of a pain me getting there as I have a little boy! Also if anyone has pics they are willing to show of conical or anatomical can I have a peek pls trying to make my mind up xxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Booked in and still not decided on shape! Empty Re: Booked in and still not decided on shape!

Post by COOKIE 24th February 2015, 3:32 pm

Take a  look at the conical profile below babe. 

Booked in and still not decided on shape! 6fe6bec1f23efd0d4af6fe326b60f681_zps95425092

The difference you're basically looking at is the projection of the implant. It's highly likely you'll get a better lift from the mods rather than the low profile, but the decision has to be yours and your surgeon is being very helpful to you suggesting you come see him again and make yor mind up BEFORE entering that theatre. 

Between yourself and your surgeon though I'm sure you'll come away confident with the decision finally made. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Booked in and still not decided on shape! Empty Re: Booked in and still not decided on shape!

Post by anneritchley 24th February 2015, 5:03 pm

Has your surgeon recommended what he thinks will be best for you? Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 24th February 2015, 5:32 pm

Thanks cookie! I was thinking that but then I'm scared of them looking too pointy and fake :-/ my surgeon actually recommended anatomical enhance and I've told him I would rather the conical I think I'm going to have to go in for another chat or just go for it and go for conical mod profile ahhhh I will sleep on it! I'm starting to worry about recovery now too I've got a 6month old who will be staying with his nanny for the first two days and I also have my bf with me for the first two days but after that I'm online my own . I recovered really well after a c section so I'm hoping I will recover quite well and cope with the pain etc the same! Xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 24th February 2015, 8:20 pm

Could someone also tell me which is best post op bra ? My surgeon just said a non wired post op bra cheers xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 24th February 2015, 9:22 pm

If he's suggested a post op bra it's usually a high impact one such as a shock absorber or triumph extreme. 
Or a Macom 
Double check though as he may want a low impact crop,top one. 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 24th February 2015, 9:30 pm

Hi hun, did you see my picturetrail? I had medium profile conical implants. Medium has defiantly made them look natural and pert, what cc are you having? And where are you having your surgery? X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 24th February 2015, 10:09 pm

Thanks mrs ball, I think I do need to go and check a few things with him before the big day I will take a list so I don't forget what I want to ask!!! I had a convo on the phone with him before but unfortunately couldn't concentrate as my nieces and nephews turned up at my house at the wrong time and were quite noisy! Hi Emma yes I saw yours and do like your shape I think I will be going for the same , on the phone before my surgeon was giving me options of 475 cc I think and slightly bigger in my left boob as they are slightly diff sizes at moment. I could even ask him to call me again and make sure I don't have any noisy visitors lol!! I must admit I'm worried now as I think me and my surgeon have different ideas For one I'm sure on our first consultation he said conicals which I wanted and then when we spoke again he was telling me a different shape anatomical and also sizes I ideally want to be E and as I'm already a C I'm thinking I will be a lot bigger :-/ Ahhh and I was thought breast augmentation was straight forward! Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 24th February 2015, 10:12 pm

It's so confusing, if you want conical shape then it's your decision. My ps only offered them to me cause I was borderline uplift x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 25th February 2015, 7:27 pm

I have had both round and anatomical and will show you my photos if you want tee the difference. Can't comment on conical
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th February 2015, 3:35 pm

I'm set on the conical shape I'm Alittle annoyed cuz he agreed with me at first and now changing it which is making me confused talking about all different shapes and he lost me abit! I've asked for another call and stil waiting :-/ Lou1981 that would be great thank xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th February 2015, 4:53 pm

Hi girls just had chat with my surgeon and I'm really but happy! Sorry if keep going on lol. So now my surgery date has been pushed back to the week after 14th my birthday and he can do a final sizing consultation 7th march !! I'm so annoyed I had arranged everything around that surgery date! He says he can't do another consultation before the 7th now and feels it's important to see me face to face for another chat! I'm just not happy and quickly starting to worry that this surgeon isn't for me!!! I've got a feeling he's really busy and has got too much on so re arranged my date! He has also said the polyurethane implants alone give you lift not just the conical shape which I've never heard! I don't know what to do I've not yet paid my balance so maybe that's why it's ok for them to change my date! :-( xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 26th February 2015, 5:00 pm

Sorry to hear you are getting messed about hun, my ps said the conical shape gives upper pole fullness that's why I had them also the implant gives you a lift. If that makes sense? Have you got much upper pole? X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th February 2015, 5:12 pm

Hi Emma, I know it's only a week after but it completly messes my plans up I've said I can go in anyday before op date to confirm details but surgeon still said needs to change date back just get feeling it not for my benefit like he's saying! Don't want to start having bad feeling against my surgeon maybe I'm being abit silly it's one week but at the moment feeling abit angry. Going to have a chat with my partner later see what he thinks! I've got very little upper pole so conical are 100% the ones I want. My ps seems to think teardrop would be good for me but that scares me as I've read and heard that can add to drooping! As I'm going on I can tell I definately need to see him again just wish he could see me in the next week so could keep my surgery date! I'm tempted to look at other surgeons which is a shame as I do really like my pls but all this as gave me second thoughts!! Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 26th February 2015, 5:37 pm

If you are having seconds thoughts, have a good search and see what other ps do conical implants. there's no harm in getting a second consultation with someone else. My ps said teardrop where a no no for me cause with my breast tissue they would suit me x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th February 2015, 6:15 pm

I do really like the work I've seen of the ps you went to Garrick Georgeu and I know he's used conical a lot which is reassuring! I don't think I would be able to travel that far to see him though and I would prob end up with an even later surgery date!!! He actually works with aurora too which is the company I met my ps through ! I could mayb complain about them changing my date and get them to cover cost to go see Georgeu hehe wishful thinking!!!! Feel abit like I'm back to square one ! I've looked online and it quite hard to find which surgeons actually use conical in the north west xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 26th February 2015, 6:39 pm

If you have any doubts at all I'd consider going back to the drawing board. If you're not 100% confident in your surgeon I think it would be hard to be 100% happy with the results after. It's soooo hard when you just want boobs 'now' (I've been there!) but you'll hopefully only do this once and a extra few weeks or so won't impact you in the grand scheme of things. It will give you time to either confirm the surgeon is right for you, or chose another one.

All I would say is advice is personslised to you, so if teardrops aren't right for one person doesn't mean they aren't right for you, and vice versa. This is why we need to trust our surgeons so much (all well as knowing what we want!). Hope it all pans out for you! I'm sure it will x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th February 2015, 7:37 pm

Thanks mammamia ur defiantly right I have that 'need my boobs now' feeling! I did think I had everything sorted done research, happy with surgeon etc which is anoyong but I suppose I'm glad getting everything cleared up and certain now rather then realising we wernt on same wave length after the surgery! If that makes sense!! I'm going to go meet him again hopefuly feel confident after that and go ahead on the later date of the 14th! In the meantime though I might attend another consultation with a surgeon that uses conicals and see what they say. I do really want to have the surgery in march no later though because this is the perfect time for me, later months are not ideal :-/ Xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th February 2015, 7:26 am

I had drooping and hadrounds. I found the breasts hung off my implants creating a dropping empty effect under the nipple. I was all upper pole and I looked deformed. I had revision to replace with larger tear drop to fill up the lower pole and improve dropping and give a natural lift.  It worked wonders
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th February 2015, 7:34 am

Lou could I see ur pics pls would be really interested to see! Will have a better idea then when I go see my surgeon again to go through shapes! Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down