Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood seeped in my nipple 2 days post op

+2
mirren001
Emmybird2
6 posters

Go down

Blood seeped in my nipple 2 days post op Empty Blood seeped in my nipple 2 days post op

Post by Emmybird2 6th February 2015, 10:39 am

from what I can see my nipple has gone like a blood blister I called the hospital and they said it was ok but still feel like I need a bit of extra reassurance. Is this normal I haven't split any stitches or anything have I ??
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Blood seeped in my nipple 2 days post op Empty Re: Blood seeped in my nipple 2 days post op

Post by mirren001 6th February 2015, 3:53 pm

Hi,
I haven't had an uplift so cannot talk from experience. Perhaps it's some blood/bruising working its way to the surface?  If this is the case it will be reabsorbed & dispel naturally.
What explanation did the clinic/hospital give you when you called? If you are concerned /worried don't hesitate to phone them back for a more detailed answer to your concerns even if its just to be reassured.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge  about recovery from BA/uplift will be along shortly.
Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Blood seeped in my nipple 2 days post op Empty Re: Blood seeped in my nipple 2 days post op

Post by Emmybird2 6th February 2015, 4:01 pm

Hi mirrian thanks for your reply I called the clinic again as it got a little darker the woman told me that it was most likely bruising but if it goes totally black to call back she was really helpful she'd had the same surgery as me 3 weeks ago so knew what I was experienceing thg are being great I can't fault them so far x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th February 2015, 4:11 pm

I think she's right, as long as its not black and its fresh blood, you're ok. If it gets any worse, call the emergency number they gave you in the discharge pack.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 6th February 2015, 4:15 pm

I will charlii I'm just fretting its just nice to have a little reassurance thank you ladies x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 6th February 2015, 6:11 pm

Hi hun my nipples was black with bruising when I had my uplift I went to THG with same surgeon and I'm 3 weeks post op now they are back to there natural colour! just a bit ov reaasurance for you x
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 6th February 2015, 7:49 pm

Thanks Rebecca
 Just wasn't expecting to bruise like it. Can't believe how un comfortable I am  sad smile
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 6th February 2015, 7:54 pm

Make sure you keep on top ov the pain killers hun it gets easier xxxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 6th February 2015, 8:09 pm

I think it's because I can only take ibroprophen and paracetamol and not the cocodamol as it makes me feel really sick x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 6th February 2015, 8:15 pm

Oh right yeah I had codeine! I wasn't ever in pain to be honest it was mostly uncomfortable aching but I could cope with it, obviously everybody's different! Day 4-5  u will turn a corner. xxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 6th February 2015, 9:12 pm

That's good to know only a few more days :-) x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 6th February 2015, 9:25 pm

All be worth it sweety xxxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneT 7th February 2015, 8:52 am

Rebeccajbarratt wrote:Hi hun my nipples was black with bruising when I had my uplift I went to THG with same surgeon and I'm 3 weeks post op now they are back to there natural colour! just a bit ov reaasurance for you x
Phew..im glad to read this. I had an uplift with implants on Monday and my nipples are still much much darker than normal. ..but not quite black. I also have a mild seroma above right nipple but is slowly going down. This thread has reassured me too. Happy healing Emmybird2 xxx
NikkiJaneT
NikkiJaneT
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 7th February 2015, 9:30 am

I know I'd be sooo much more stressed if I wasn't on this site ive read loads of threads that have reassured me :-) xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 7th February 2015, 5:14 pm

Oh no! Was going to ask how the school run went. Obviously not good. Sorry to hear you're in pain, hope you're feeling better soon. Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 7th February 2015, 6:41 pm

I was doing ok but today ive been shocking ive built up an intolerance to th antibiotic I was put on and ive felt dizzy and sick all day I'm hoping that now ive been told to stop taking it it will be out my system by tomorrow and I'll feel better x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 7th February 2015, 6:56 pm

Ahh just had a horrible thought what if it's an intolerance to my implant that would be devastating. Hope I start feeling better tomorrow now I've stopped the antibiotic !!
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 7th February 2015, 7:13 pm

Oh no!  Sounds horrendous.  I'm sure it'll be the meds not the implants.  Really hope you feel better tomorrow xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 10:33 am

How are you feeling today Emma? Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 8th February 2015, 11:40 am

Hiya Katy I'm better today thanks, ive had a day off all meds and only have minimal pain. I still feel a little dizzy so hoping that will go soon. Xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 12:07 pm

Day off meds is good. You must be getting there. Take it easy. It will be worth it.  Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 9th February 2015, 3:57 pm

Afternoon all, 
Had another rough day today felt headachey and sick most of it. Ive got really itchy boobs too can't wait to get the dressings off.
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 9th February 2015, 4:10 pm

Oh no! :-(  not good. I hoped you would be feeling better by now.  Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down