Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious

+5
anneritchley
sarahlou222
COOKIE
misf1
Rachael1127
9 posters

Go down

Curious Empty Curious

Post by Rachael1127 24th January 2015, 10:36 pm

I know for every individual the process is different, but how long did it take from your initial consultation to your actual ba day? Just pondering things in my mind whilst im looking for my 'ideal' look  Smike
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Curious Empty Re: Curious

Post by misf1 24th January 2015, 10:40 pm

About 2 years for me but that was due to finances. Once I'd found my surgeon I had a consultation in March and my op in May
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael1127 24th January 2015, 10:47 pm

oh so thats not long really then. Im only curious because i start my new job on monday & i have 2 weeks holiday to take before the end of march which i can pretty much have when i want. Where as the new holidays start in april and ill be more restricted then as to when i can take them x
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 10:50 pm

For my first BA, about 3 or 4 weeks. But PLEASE don't follow that. 

If I were starting out again from the start, I'd personally go for a few consultations, have a date in mind that might suitable to me, then maybe start going to consultations around 4 months before that so I wouldnt have to rush but I'd be fine to arrange a date that i want once I'd given myself time to decide on a surgeon. 

Just a suggestion though babe....

This last consultation ive had to my date of surgery will be 2 months. But ive been planning this and have known my choice of surgeon for this op for years. Xx

Last edited by COOKIE on 24th January 2015, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th January 2015, 10:57 pm

I agree not to rush things, see a few surgeons first,  they may even have a long waiting list for surgery so don't be too disappointed if you have to wait a little. Time goes so quickly so no need to try to fit it in quickly it is a big decision.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael1127 24th January 2015, 10:58 pm

Your a wise cookie! For the convenience of being able to take time off at work easily, im looking to hopefully book for the end of march. Following the advice from yourself and other mods on posts though its definitely something i dont want to rush in to if im not ready. The last consultation i have booked at the minute is Feb 13th, but if i dont feel comfortable with anyone i have seen at that point i wont be booking any surgery. x
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 25th January 2015, 9:17 am

dance March Buddy!! I had my consultations at the start of this month (booked in December) and I'm booked for 3rd March! - he did have to open clinic for me though, oops! I had to have that week or it would need to be late April so I need 6 weeks before work trip to Nice! - I'm traveling alone so will have luggage, etc x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th January 2015, 9:45 am

For me it was 6 weeks. As I had to see my surgeon twice as he wanted. I needed that time to prepare. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 25th January 2015, 9:55 am

I took 20 odd years considering having a BA , was never blessed with boobs!
Finally plucked up courage to take the plunge after being miserable with my body for so long & conquering my fear of having a GA. I had my consultation & booked to have surgery a few weeks later.
 I am happy with my results but do regret not having lots of consultations,which is something I will definately do when they need done again. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th January 2015, 10:07 am

Oh I should have said that I always wanted a BA, but it was funds for me and also I'm glad I waited until I was a little older because I think I would have gone too big. I was a little irresponsible to say the least. Glad to say I have grown up now. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael1127 25th January 2015, 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you the only March boobies at the minute? Can't believe ha opened a clinic for you, he must think you have great potential!!
A ba isn't something I woke up one day and thought "yes I'll get some boobs" it's definitely been a process ive thought long and hard about for many years but have never been in the position to do anything about it, until now. How old were you Anne if you don't mind me asking? X
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 25th January 2015, 10:45 am

I have wanted my boobs done for some 12 years :) I had my consultations in November and got them done last week, so I waited around 8-9weeks after consultations, I can honestly say though, it was something I really needed to do in my own time, I never wanted to feel rushed, I also agree with anne if I had had it done earlier I would have made a silly choice I think + I wanted my kids to be a little more independent before I had it done  
Good luck chick x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 25th January 2015, 11:28 am

Yep I'm the only March one so far!

I wanted boobs from about 16 and went for my first ever consiltation at 18, mum asked me to wait until I was 24 (she read in a glossy magazine and boobs don't stop growing until your 24..) So my birthday was in December and here I am!! yes
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th January 2015, 11:33 am

Hi Rachel I'm 39, and I'm really happy I had my BA . Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th January 2015, 11:38 am

I have to say my natural boobs had a good innings. So I wasn't sad to say goodbye to them. I'm getting all my before pictures on Monday so I will put them on picture trail. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 25th January 2015, 3:27 pm

I rushed in first time around and didn't research enough.  I wasn't happy with the look I had so had revision and change of implant shape and now I'm happy x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael1127 25th January 2015, 5:24 pm

Im not suprised your happy, you look great! any chance i could have a browse of your picturetrail?
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 25th January 2015, 6:18 pm

Ive waited 15 years, but really from my husband seeing how unhappy I was to having a consultation was a couple of weeks. I did lots of research and felt very lucky that I knew the surgeon I went with was the one for me. My op was booked within 3 weeks of my cooling off period. All very quick but I had waited so long already x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down