Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders

+5
loui1981
Newstart2015
mrsball
COOKIE
muddypaws
9 posters

Go down

Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders Empty Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders

Post by muddypaws 23rd January 2015, 9:33 pm

So....

Had a consultation on Tuesday night, surgeon was lovely and really happy with everything... But.....

My stats pre-op are:

Age 37
Small 34A (maybe even a AA)
7.9 stone
5'6

The surgeon has suggested 330 to 400cc teardrop, high profile unders, depending on my size preference, I'm leaning towards 380cc at the moment. 

I'm hoping for a more natural look but I'm worried that having to have them under the muscle I won't be able to achieve this.

Can anyone give me their thoughts/ opinions on this please? He said I would be better with unders as I have such little breast tissue.

Has anyone had similar implants and placements?

Thanks in advance ladies, p.s I'm a newbie so please be kind if I seem a little green lol x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders Empty Re: Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2015, 9:55 pm

You'll recieve nothing but kidness here hun. Give You

In terms of your boobs not looking natural going partially under the muscle, well, I personally wouldn't worry. Look around at all of our avatars, can you honestly tell who has overs and who has partials? Because they all look exactly the same to me shrug

The only difference are that overs move more naturally than partials and that's just because of the muscle holding onto the top of the implant. 

The only other thing is aging. With overs your boobs will sag naturally along with the skin. 

With partials dependent on your skin elasticity you could get a lot longer out of partials aesthetically than you would overs because the muscle holds onto the implant you'd maintain your look longer. However... If you don't have good elasticity, the muscle can hold the implant as the skin naturally sags over the implant. 

But you're talking years away there and there's pros and cons for either placement. 

You'll be fine with partials lovely and I'm sure you'll be very happy with them. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders Empty Re: Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2015, 9:57 pm

Hi muddy paws, I had 380cc under the muscle hp 1st ba I. Also 5 '6 and weigh around 8st 6 

Under the muscle will give you a more natural look as the top part of the implant is covered by muscle therefore reducing the prominent shape of the implant as you have little breast tissue to cover it. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd January 2015, 10:01 pm

Thanks ladies, so are partials and unders the same thing, I got the impression he wanted to put them fully under the muscle, but I could be wrong, maybe he meant partially under?

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2015, 10:02 pm

Yes it'll be partial, only ever fully with breast reconstruction/mastectomy x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd January 2015, 10:05 pm

Oh, that makes me feel a bit better about it
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd January 2015, 10:06 pm

H
The ends of my messages keep getting cut of for some reason.... Thanks for your help. I'd be walking into this so blind if I hadn't found this forum lol xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2015, 10:09 pm

You'll often read partials being referred to as unders, only because they're partially 'under' the muscle. 

But, yes, as Mrsball said, having to go fully under the entire muscle is generally only used to reconstruct a Breast. 

Your implant will be free of muscle at the bottom of the breast so they'll be lovely and soft and very natural looking. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 26th January 2015, 8:50 pm

Thanks, that's great cookie xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 26th January 2015, 11:51 pm

Hi I am having partial unders either rounds or xhp - 15 feb!! 

Would be happy to share pics. Am size 6-8 so small too!!
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th January 2015, 8:26 am

I had 410 xhp subfascial x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 27th January 2015, 1:22 pm

Newstart2015 bet your super excited hun! I've not booked my BA yet but hoping to have it done before 1st week of March, I will let you know when it's booked
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 27th January 2015, 1:24 pm

Loui1981 - they look fantastic hun, hope mine turn out as good
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 27th January 2015, 1:44 pm

Wow Lou you look great in your avi xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th January 2015, 8:56 pm

Hehe thanks thought it's about time I show off the new boobies hehe x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 29th January 2015, 3:52 pm

he louui 1981 is your avatar your reop? they look really natural! xx
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 31st January 2015, 6:46 am

Yes this is the new me x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 31st January 2015, 7:18 am

Hi, I was a 34 a/aa , size 10, 9 stone,  5"8 and I had 335cc unders. Not tear drops though, rounds. The way the surgeon explained to me was that rounds don't sit on you a solid round shape, with gravity they form a natural tear drop shape. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) 
Being under the muscle, it creates a natural shape too as you can't see the top ridge of the implant. 
I'm only 10 days post op, so don't know exact size yet, but I was aiming for a c or d cup.  This has definitely been achieved! Can't wait to get measured!
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 31st January 2015, 7:30 am

Twinkleroo - this is correct! I've seen an X-ray picture on here somewhere that helps demonstrate this too!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2015, 8:03 am

twinkleroo wrote:Hi, I was a 34 a/aa , size 10, 9 stone,  5"8 and I had 335cc unders. Not tear drops though, rounds. The way the surgeon explained to me was that rounds don't sit on you a solid round shape, with gravity they form a natural tear drop shape. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) 
Being under the muscle, it creates a natural shape too as you can't see the top ridge of the implant. 
I'm only 10 days post op, so don't know exact size yet, but I was aiming for a c or d cup.  This has definitely been achieved! Can't wait to get measured!
With partials or overs a natural shape can be achieved, neither is better than the other also with rounds or anatomicals again, a natural shaoe can be achieved. 

Here's the Xray Mammamia was talking about :ok:

Thoughts please, teardrop high profile unders 472dc3b4b5b3f8b485973dddabe83d78_zpsf30d0bb0
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 31st January 2015, 8:10 am

That's really interesting to see the x ray!  Hardly any difference really!
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 31st January 2015, 9:00 am

From what I understand about anatomicals (which isn't a great deal!) is they are more prescriptive as come in various heights, as well as projections. So whereas rounds are round, anatomicals come in various heights so perhaps could be more tailored to your chest, should you need it. But both can give you a very natural result! I considered them, but surgeon felt on me personally my nipple direction may be better with rounds. And because I was nervous about them being a little firmer I went with rounds. Love the results ive seen though so may do a little more research into them next time!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 31st January 2015, 4:48 pm

I've pretty much have what your surgeon has suggested and they look very natural - I had to show my scar to a colleague I met post op because she thought I was winding her up when I said I'd had them done.
Having them under the muscle helps disguise the top of the implant.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 1st February 2015, 10:57 am

Yes I agree it's what suits the individual. In my case I had snoopy dog deformity so my rounds looked anything but natural all upper pole and empty lower pole that hung off the implant and snoopys nose. Laying bad they looked fine. I now have the lower pole filled as I swapped to anatomicals. However the downside is they don't look natural lying on my back
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 24th March 2015, 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How did everything go with your BA hun, hoping your healing nicely now? x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down