Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizing trouble

+2
Boobies2be
Clare Bear
6 posters

Go down

Sizing trouble Empty Sizing trouble

Post by Clare Bear 1st December 2014, 9:43 pm

Hi all, I'm hoping that someone can help. I have had my first consultation with my surgeon and am awaiting my second next wk. I am booked in for surgery at the end of Jan but am having problems deciding on size. My surgeon has suggested a mid c to small d as I am currently a small a cup under muscle or partial. I have tried the rice bags method and even tried with water to get a more natural feel but am struggling to know the volume to go for. Am thinking between 300-350cc I am 5 ft 8" with a medium build (34") any advice would be much appreciated xxx
Clare Bear
Clare Bear
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Sizing trouble Empty Re: Sizing trouble

Post by Boobies2be 1st December 2014, 9:50 pm

It's difficult to say without seeing your frame.  You're tall, so will carry a bigger implant I think, but your surgeon really will know best.  It also depends on the look or size you want.  I've learnt along the way that implant bra sizes will often look smaller than they measure, so instead of focussing on a cup size, take in pics of the look you are after, as that way, both you and the surgeon will be clear on what you want to achieve.  Your interpretation of a C and his, may be very different. 

Also, do try on sizers in the clinic, and take pics of yourself with a top on over so you can look back on them after.  Most of our confusion after is trying to remember which size did actually suit better!

Good luck, and keep us posted! x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2014, 10:12 pm

Size is something none of us here can help you with Claire, it's a total enigma to use but to the surgeons who take into consideration many of the smaller factors other than height and weight they make perfect sense of it. 

Surgeons actually don't work at all in cupsizes either babe. They work in volume (CCs) as you'll read in the links below so never take a cup size as a definite for your final result. Chances are you'll be very disappointed. Focusing on the 'look' your after is always the best way forward. 

You may find the information we have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to help better explain in more detail lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd December 2014, 8:31 pm

Did the surgeon not make recommendations as to implant size? He shouldn't be leaving it up to you! Plus the above is right - your D cup and your surgeons D cup could be entirely different. I was told I'd get a nice C, and measure a DD/E. I would try and get back in for a sizing appointment, get a suggestion from the surgeon, and try some implants on if you can. Don't worry about the cup size, its just a number. Focus on the look.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonmonkey 4th December 2014, 9:27 pm

Hi girls, yes he did suggest a cup size but not in volume said I should play around with the rice thing. Have been looking at lots of pre and post op pics and hoping to discuss these at my next appointment. I'm not sure if he has sizers but will see when I go. It's just such a big decision eh?! X
Moonmonkey
Moonmonkey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th December 2014, 9:59 pm

Hi, he should have sizers with him. I took a picture in with me that I got off the internet. And said that's the look and size I would like to achieve. It really does help. Everyone likes a different look, it could be you like the fake look or the more natural look. Make it clear what you are after. He should then advise you on what size implant to go for, xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down