Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this rippling or more serious?

5 posters

Go down

Is this rippling or more serious? Empty Is this rippling or more serious?

Post by rachelw287 14th June 2014, 7:55 am

In my left Breast I can feel ridges on the underside I assumed was rippling. Now my left had become painful to sleep on, achey and the ridge feels like a bubble I can move side to side.
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Is this rippling or more serious? Empty Re: Is this rippling or more serious?

Post by Wee Lou 14th June 2014, 9:59 am

I cant help you huni, hopefully someone will come along, I wouldn't worry maybe you need more healing time. I just got mine done 2 days ago, can I ask you if you see much difference in the shape of them? mine seem really tight and far apart the now. I got 310cc x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th June 2014, 10:07 am

Is The bubble you're feeling right in the breast crease Rachel? If it is, then what you're feeling is the actual base of the implant and this is absolutely normal and nothing to be concerned about. Whether you have partials or overs the implant is released at the base and can very often be felt.

I poke mine in and out and use as a stress reliever lol.

About the rippling....well, when we start to soften up the majority of especially when leaning forward can feel some degree of rippling - this is normal. 

As long as the rippling can only be 'felt' and not 'seen' then you have no worries there either Rachel. 

To relieve the aching, if you're no longer wearing your sportsbra to bed, you may want to try popping it back on for a week or so. I'd wear it during the day too, just to give your boobs some extra support for a little while longer.

When we get the all clear for our boobs sometimes our boobs tell us in this aching sensation that they're not yet ready and need a little more support. A week or so generally does the trick. 

Your sleeping position too... If you're now sleeping on your side then its possible that too could be a little too early. Again, there is no generic timing for our healing. Our boobs will heal in 'their' own good time, so maybe try going back on your back for a week.

If you're still experiencing pain after a week and you're still concerned then maybe make an appointment to see your surgeon hun, if only to get some peace of mind. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 14th June 2014, 10:30 am

Thanks cookie. The bubble/ripple is on my breast mound on the lower pole. My surgeon used a larger implant than agreed and I can't help feel I might have more rippling because of this but can't see it so I'll be ok to live with it. I'm going to go back on my back for sleeping and back in sports bras for a week or too. 

Weelou do you mean shape of them from now to when I first had them done or since the rippling? There is lots of change since 2 days, totally different. Mine have dropped and started to fluff  but as I had MP anatomically and a naturally wide cleavage, they are still quite far apart. When I update pic trail I'll send you the details xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th June 2014, 10:40 am

Hmmmm.... So, you're feeling a bulge on the underside lower pole of your breast 

I'm just thinking Rachel and I may well be very wrong but its just a thought with you saying you have anatomicals.

Anatomicals are renowned for flipping and I'm wondering if the implant may have flipped?

You should be able to feel the difference between the two breasts and if you do feel the implant may have flipped with the rounded mound now to the underside if the breast its best you see your surgeon hun who will most likely just manually flip it back for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 14th June 2014, 1:37 pm

I will make an appointment. God that sounds awful 'manually flip' lol. Would the appearance of my Breast be different if it had? X
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th June 2014, 9:22 pm

I'm sure the appearance would differ, yes.

We've had quite a few girls here have to have implants manually flipped and they've been just fine Rachel, so not something to be concerned about from what I've read here hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 14th June 2014, 9:57 pm

Mind font really look distorted or anything so hopefully that's not the case, I'm hoping just rippling. I think they are hurting now because I've prodded them so much today. I'm going to ignore them until Friday when I can see my surgeon. Thanks for the replies and advice xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 14th June 2014, 10:12 pm

Wee Lou wrote:I cant help you huni, hopefully someone will come along, I wouldn't worry maybe you need more healing time. I just got mine done 2 days ago, can I ask you if you see much difference in the shape of them? mine seem really tight and far apart the now. I got 310cc x

Lou this may help you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 14th June 2014, 10:35 pm

Give You Thanks cheekyminch, I now know how the emotions post op make you worry about everything! im feeling happy tonight. took a few pics and I sent one to friends they are all impressed. I think I need to sit and let my body heal and not get stressed xx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th June 2014, 11:03 pm

I've got to agree with cookie here. Though with the fact he's put in an implant you didn't agree to, I would be keeping a full written diary of anything 'wrong' and definitely get it in your notes if it has flipped.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 15th June 2014, 2:07 am

Both are too painful to sleep on my side now. I think it may be because I wore a wired bra all day on Friday tho and then all night. Can't help the niggling feeling that 'what if it's start of cc'. 
Your wrote Charlii I'm collecting my notes Monday from hospital and I'm going to insist that my notes are updated on my app Friday too. I do doubt they have flipped as they are still normal shaped- I can't find any pics of this online. Have put a picture on my trail if any of you want to see? X
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 15th June 2014, 8:07 am

yes please Rachel may I look? xx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th June 2014, 10:05 am

Ahhhh.... It probably is likely pain due to the wires Rachel.

I found I suffered terribly with wires and had to 'break my boobs in' gently building up the amount of time I wore them over months. 

Wearing a wired bra all day and night could very possibly be the cause babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down