Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift & Implant - The Hospital Group

+4
mirren001
sharonmcc1979
Charlii
Star1983
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Uplift & Implant - The Hospital Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Uplift & Implant - The Hospital Group

Post by Star1983 28th July 2014, 7:05 am

Hi Lainylou,

Congratulations on booking your Lift & BA - I bet you are really excited- Not long now! What cc Have you decided to go with! Mr Russo has suggested 400-450cc for me, and  I have decided to go with 450cc? Everyone is telling me to go for the bigger size suggested. I have not got a date for surgery yet as I am waiting until December, but I hoping to change to November.....I am so excited I cannot wait till December. xx
Star1983
Star1983
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Uplift & Implant - The Hospital Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Uplift & Implant - The Hospital Group

Post by Star1983 28th July 2014, 3:41 pm

So after my message on here this morning, I have bit the bullet and booked in for my Lift & BA...hurray!! Friday 18th October....I am so so Excited!!  I could not wait until NoV / Dec.
Star1983
Star1983
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star1983 4th February 2015, 6:27 pm

Hi Ladies, I haven't posted on here for a while, but thought I would share the good news ....I had my lift and BA last Friday (30th Jan) - They girls are absolutely amazing!  No regrets.  Marc Pacifico is a fantastic surgeon and so are all the team at the McIndoe Centre in East Grinstead. :o)
Star1983
Star1983
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2015, 8:19 pm

Awww that's wonderful news Star. It's so nice when we get update from our members and fab when they're so happy with their result. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 4th February 2015, 11:07 pm

Congratulations on the new boobs!     dance    They'll be settling nicely in time for summer! Happy healing wishes heading your way!Stars
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Star1983 5th February 2015, 8:40 am

Thank you ladies :o) xx I really am one happy lady (.)(.) whoo hooo!  I will add a picture trail soon x
Star1983
Star1983
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2