Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

+5
eddy787
COOKIE
SharonM
jenniferrf1
ladyd14
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP Empty UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

Post by ladyd14 1st August 2013, 7:32 pm

Hi Ladies,
So i've finally booked my OP Uplift & Implants. On the 17th of August.dance dance dance dance  I've booked with The Hospital Group. Mr Arnold Paganelli is my surgeon. At the moment i feel calm and positive i'm just hoping for the best possible results. He suggested me to have Natrelle INSPIRA, Responsive Gel, 385cc, High Profile, Under the muscles. So i'm counting down days. I will be looking forward to share my experience. My PC recommended i should start taking Arnica to reduce bruising. Here we go ladies the count down begins . I can't believe how calm i feel. It's kinda weird haha.  xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP Empty Re: UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

Post by jenniferrf1 1st August 2013, 7:34 pm

Congrats on booking!! It's a great feeling and that dates so close :) make sure you pop your date in the Calendar entry section on the home page so we can all wish you good luck :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP Empty Re: UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

Post by SharonM 1st August 2013, 7:39 pm

Fantastic news for you having booked a date... that will soon come around sweetie...x

Stars
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st August 2013, 7:43 pm

Weird but exciting hey Ladyd! yahoo 

Congrats on booking babe. To add a ticker to your signature if you'd like to just follow the instructions in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And don't forget to pop by the buddy thread of the month of your surgery which will be a sticky in the General Breast Augmenation section of the forum where you can share all those feelings and emotions that you'll go through before and after surgery with those going through the same at around the same time. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 1st August 2013, 7:59 pm

Thank you everyone, I will keep you posted xxx.
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 1st August 2013, 8:06 pm

Congrats on booking ladyd, not long to go at all! Good luck for your boobie journey! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 2nd August 2013, 9:33 am

Hi babe how is your Scaring i'm having a Full Anchor Lift with Implants i'm wondering how is the healing process.xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 2nd August 2013, 10:23 am

Congrats and good luck.. its life changing surgery. Having my BA and uplift was the best thing I ever did!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 4th August 2013, 7:46 pm

Hi LadyD,

Recovery is going ok thanks hun, no pain at all, but my scarring isn't very neat and I'm extremely critical of what I see! I am overall really pleased however, they are so much better than what I had so I don't regret it at all! :ok: 
I'm really early in recovery still so lots of changes to come, just be prepared during the first few weeks that the wounds can be off-putting, but they do improve quite quickly though :-) look forward to reading about your journey hun! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 4th August 2013, 8:36 pm

Hi Everyone OMG! All weekend  i feel like i rushed into booking my OP date i don't feel quite Mentally ready. My pre OP appointment is tomorrow and i've been breaking down evertime i think about my surgery. Has anyone ever felt this way. I have honestly emailed my PC and told her i can't do it. My question is what will happen to my £500 deposit. I did ask her if it's possible to have Vasor Lipo instead of Breast Uplift & Implants, I can't believe how emotions changes so drastically, from so excited to feeling depressed because i'm so scared. I feel like someone forced me to do it. Thank you for your advice. xxx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 4th August 2013, 8:50 pm

Sorry to read this LadyD, why do you feel someone is forcing you into this, is it your OH's idea to have surgery? Is it the surgery itself you're most frightened of? I can assure you the surgery is the easiest bit, you'll fall asleep without even realising it and you wake with new boobies, with not much pain at all, it's mostly discomfort. Which element is it that you're most scared of? If you check the back of your personal quotation form the T&C's say that cancellation over 2 weeks from surgery date, 25% of total cost is payable. This is obviously different if you change procedure though. Would you be happy with just having the lipo? You must do this for you and if you're not ready, you should postpone. Don't let anyone make you feel like you have to have this done, it's YOUR body. xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 4th August 2013, 9:03 pm

eddy787 wrote:Sorry to read this LadyD, why do you feel someone is forcing you into this, is it your OH's idea to have surgery? Is it the surgery itself you're most frightened of? I can assure you the surgery is the easiest bit, you'll fall asleep without even realising it and you wake with new boobies, with not much pain at all, it's mostly discomfort. Which element is it that you're most scared of? If you check the back of your personal quotation form the T&C's say that cancellation over 2 weeks from surgery date, 25% of total cost is payable. This is obviously different if you change procedure though. Would you be happy with just having the lipo? You must do this for you and if you're not ready, you should postpone. Don't let anyone make you feel like you have to have this done, it's YOUR body. xxx

Hi eddy787 i don't feel quite ready, Also my main concern  i don't feel confident with the choice of Surgeon i chose. I can't find many reviews about his work i've searched his name on google but nothing comes up. I'm constantly feeling anxious So instead of paying 25% of the total cost  i will rather have Vaser Lipo and pay the difference. I hope this makes sense. xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 4th August 2013, 9:14 pm

Ah Daisy, defo only do this if you are 100% comfortable, if you have any doubts, then the time is not right for you. I went through a similar thing in that I changed my clinic/surgeon two weeks before my op date, as I did a bit more research and found a previous member who was in the process of suing that particular surgeon, I luckily got my deposit back and managed to swap to THG. Is it worth asking THG if they have any other surgeon? I had Michael Payne there, there are lots of recommended surgeons there. Then you can still do this in Aug and not lose your deposit? xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 4th August 2013, 9:23 pm

I think if it was a different surgeon my mind will be at rest, i will wait and see what my PC says when she reply back tomorrow. I only payed the £500 deposit over the phone i never signed any paperwork. Will that make any difference? xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 4th August 2013, 9:34 pm

If you haven't signed any documentation, then I would imagine there is no formal contract agreement between you and THG so you should get your deposit back, they will undoubtedly try and keep your booking though. I think they will offer you an alternative surgeon rather than loose your booking (unfortunately they are a business at the end of the day). I almost cancelled mine due to having high BP and not being to get the right dates with my surgeon, THG were happy to offer me alternative surgeons in order to accommodate my dates (I decided not to change surgeons in the end though).

Defo stick to your guns, if you don't feel comfortable with Mr P then you should carry on looking. They are lots of surgeons out there, and you need to have complete faith in them. It's invasive surgery and you need to trust the person who is going to operate on you. So you're doing the right thing by listening to your concerns. Hopefully THG will come back with your surgeons you are happy with, if not, ask for your deposit back and carry on with researching other clinics hun. Finding the right surgeon, with the right skills for YOU is key. Let us know how you get on with the PCC tomorrow xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th August 2013, 9:59 pm

I agree, you should be able to get your deposit back, when I payed mine I was given a date where I am allowed to claim it back by, I agree that you shouldn't go ahead if you don't feel mentally ready, you could still continue to research because it's so important to trust your surgeon, even jf delayed you can still have your surgery, you just need to feel happy... let us know how you get on, big hugs x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th August 2013, 10:41 pm

You have a legal cooling off period babe and a right to a full refund and according to THG's terms and conditions this is a 7 days cooling off period so you're still well within the specified time to claim your money back because the surgery is no longer suitable for you.

From their terms and conditions which apply to their cosmetic surgery

The Hospital Group wrote:The procedures, set out here, to cancel an order or return an item do not affect your right to reject faulty goods. Cash refunds can only be made to the payment card used to purchase the goods. As a consumer you have the right to a 7 day cooling off period where you can choose to refund the item if it is deemed unsuitable

Source HERE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 5th August 2013, 11:25 am

Hi Cookie i spoke to my PC this morning she confirmed that the surgery has been cancelled, She did state that The Consumer 7day cooling of period start from the day of the consultation,which was on the 17th July. Not the day i payed my deposit.Then i said since i wanted to get Vasor Lipo can they transfer the deposit to that, then i pay the difference. She said she will speak to her manager first then she will come back to me later. So i'm not sure what's gonna happen.
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th August 2013, 11:32 am

That seems weird that I doesn't start on the day you payed your deposit and it started on the consultation date because you could have had a consultation a good few weeks before paying the deposit! Doesn't sound right!

Glad you've decided not to rush into it though when you didn't feel ready xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th August 2013, 11:33 am

According to the citizens advise and you can quote this to them, your cooling off period starts on the date your contract is 'finalised'

This would have been when you agreed to have surgery and paid your deposit wouldn't it.

At the consultation you were gaining information in order to make an informed decision. Nothing was finalised on that day

You can read more HERE xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 5th August 2013, 12:25 pm

Thank you Cookie this is very helpful, I should have listened to that inner voice. I knew deep down that i had doubts. Thank you so much! xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 5th August 2013, 3:02 pm

Hey LadyD,

I've only just caught up with this thread.

I am sorry that you have been so panicked and unsure of your surgery and/or surgeon; And pleased you have cancelled your procedure (not okay to go ahead feeling that way).

I encourage you to try and get your money back (arguing the cooling off period began at the point that the transaction was agreed, i.e. when deposit paid).  You don't want to rush into a decision to have lipo instead and find yourself in a similar situation in a few days.

It sounds like you need to slow right down and go back to the beginning.  What is it that made you consider cosmetic surgery in the first place and what is the outcome you are hoping for?  Then consider how you will best achieve that.

Surgery is a big decision and one you shouldn't rush; and certainly not one you should make to avoid losing a £500 deposit.

I wish you luck in your dealings with THG.  

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 5th August 2013, 5:56 pm

Thanks Zoe i feel a mess with my decisions at the moment, I don't think i'm still functioning properly mentally. I have put everything on hold for now. I switched to Vasor Lipo because i panicked that i might loose my deposit. I really wanted to get my Op done this Month that's the reason i took 30days of work. I haven't given up completely. Tomorrow i have a consultation with Mr Michael Vincent McKiernan from BMI Three Shires Hospital.  I didn't want to cancel it since i booked it last month. So will see what he says. Whatever he says i won't rush into making any decisions. This site has been a great help. xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 5th August 2013, 7:58 pm

Good luck LadyD

Please don't pressure yourself into making any decisions until you are feeling much more sure of what you want, and you are feeling in the right place emotionally and mentally.

Surgery is a tough process even when you are certain of what you want and you have confidence in your surgeon and the procedure.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 6th August 2013, 12:11 pm

Hi Everyone, I've been to see Michael Vincent McKiernan from BMI Three Shires Hospital Northampton. Come back even more confused,  haha i gotta laugh today to be honest. He is a great surgeon very professional,friendly and comes across very caring. The consultation was 45mins which is good. I appreciate that he took his time. He wasn't in a rush. He explained everything the Pros & Cons, of having BA & Implants at the same time. Also he did say it's up to individual choice but he will recommend having this procedure separately. Uplift  first then Implants later, to reduce risks. Also he mention that he will only need to concentrate on one thing. It's exactly the same  thing i was told by Mr Andrian Richards  from Aurora Clinic he said he will only do the Uplift then Implants at a later time. Not both at the same time. Also when Mr McKiernan measured me he did say he doesn't think i need implants because i have lots of breast tissue to archive a D cup without Implants. But then again he said it's upto me. So there is my story today ladies. I have no more consultations. Confused.com xx growl growl
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next