Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports bras...

+9
Jemmy
kerrymac1
bambi671
LJK
annefinackapan
misf1
littlemisstiny1
nads
Jessica
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sports bras... Empty Sports bras...

Post by Jessica 11th July 2009, 4:55 pm

OK, I just bought three all ready for the 22nd, 2 from M&S and 1 from La Senza. Only thing is, they all have racer style backs (i.e. you have to pull them over your head to get them on). Is that going to be a problem? I didn't see one in either shop that was not like that! Also another thing, I couldn't find any in an E cup, (I wanted to get 34D, 34DD and 34E just in case), what happens if I'm out of surgery and none of them fit!?! Nightmare!

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Sports bras... Empty Re: Sports bras...

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 5:30 pm

I think as you're having overs you might be ok, but i'll let someone with overs confirm that. But for me i couldnt of used those until a couple of weeks after as they are very awkward to get on (even without a BA!) Could you possibly return on and swap it for a normal one that does up at the front or back? Just so you have options hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 11th July 2009, 5:40 pm

Well, I've kept the receipts so I might return them, it's just I couldn't find any today that weren't like that? Is there anywhere online I could get one? I think I'll have a look on figleaves.com. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 11th July 2009, 5:44 pm

I couldn't have put those ones on in the first couple of weeks post-op, but I had unders. I wd def get at least one that does up at the back, then you know you are covered x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th July 2009, 5:46 pm

I had overs and couldn't have pulled them over my head for the first 4 to 5 days. I couldn't lift my arms that well. I had ones that done up at the back. I just done them up round my waist at the front and twisted them round. I bought some from asda they were only £4 each and they do up at the back, you could wear the cheap asda ones for the first 5 days and when you feel comfortable use the ones you just bought over your head.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 11th July 2009, 5:53 pm

I had overs and I couldn't have used the pull on types at first either. It was okay moving my arms after a few days but as the boobs were very swollen at first it would have been really awkward squeezing them in.
Try Ebay or Asda /Tesco too.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 11th July 2009, 5:53 pm

Oh hun, i made exactly the same mistake. I had overs and theres no way i could have used an over the head style sports bra. You are not allowed to put your arms up in the air high enough to put one on. M&S do sell do up at the back styles, but you do have to hunt for them. They also sell zip up the front styles. I only bought 1 over the head one, but i kept it as i thought it will come in use once i'm all healed.

To be honest the one i got from M&S cost £19 and i since went and bought 2 sports bras from ASDA which cost £4 each. I have been wearing one of the ASDA ones ever since and it has been really comfy, my only criticism is that i have the straps on their smallest setting, and i could really do with being able to make them a bit shorter.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 11th July 2009, 6:21 pm

Thanks for the tips guys, I've gone and bought a do up at the back one from figleaves.com so panic over lol, I'm calm now. But, still worried about not having the right size? Do you all you 410 girlies think I should get an E cup as well? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 6:27 pm

Thats good hun, what are your stats again? They are usually very high up and tight at first so you may be smaller right after the op x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 11th July 2009, 6:34 pm

My stats are:

5 foot 8, 9 stone 3lbs, size 10-12 xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th July 2009, 6:35 pm

I had a 34E after and it fit nicely, but so did 34DD. The sports bras are quite stretchy, so they should fit.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 16th July 2009, 8:35 pm

Hi

At the moment I am a 34 back should I be buying sports bras in a 36 to account for swelling? I'm hoping to go to an E, what sizes do you recommend me getting? Are the cheap Asda ones any good?

Thanks x
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 16th July 2009, 9:16 pm

Thats what I was wondering too, I'm a 34 back aswell? xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th July 2009, 9:21 pm

Yes I would reccomend a 36 band if you are a 34 band, as they feel really tight and uncomfortable if you have swelling.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 16th July 2009, 9:22 pm

LJK wrote:

To be honest the one i got from M&S cost £19 and i since went and bought 2 sports bras from ASDA which cost £4 each. I have been wearing one of the ASDA ones ever since and it has been really comfy, my only criticism is that i have the straps on their smallest setting, and i could really do with being able to make them a bit shorter.

I bought mine from Tesco and agree about the straps being too long. I've got mine on smallest setting and could still do with half inch or so less.

Make sure you try them on before you buy if you can. Your getting close to your date and don't want to leave it till last min. X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th July 2009, 9:29 pm

deffo reccomend the asda ones, but get a shock absorber one too or a firm support for the days when they feel really heavy and you want to walk round holging them, on these days you really want them tight to your chest
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th July 2009, 9:30 pm

*holding
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 17th July 2009, 6:56 am

I bought several m and s sports bras - the ones that do up at the front are the easiest to put on and I use the post op royce bra from figleaves the most as its so comfy and the straps are velcro so can be tightened as much as you want- found the m and s straps were all to long. The royce ones also got silver in it to aid healing and is a lot comfier to wear at night.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 17th July 2009, 8:32 am

I'd definitely recommend front or back fastening as you'll struggle to get into a racer back one for at least a week. They're great once you can get into them tho. I've got two I bought from TK Maxx (am wearing one under my dress in my avatar pic) as they're really comfortable and give me a bit of cleavage.

This one is great too and has a very wide satin band so very comfortable as doesn't go anywhere near scars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Front fastening one from M&S

As you can see I'm building up quite a collection of sports bras having been in them constantly since April! 👍

Sally xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 17th July 2009, 8:45 am

love the look of the m and s satin band one one sclarke, what brand are the tk max ones that give cleavage?- I like the sound of that!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 17th July 2009, 10:44 am

The TK Maxx ones are Nouvelle Seamless.

They were only about £6 each - gonna go back today and see if they've got any more they're so comfy!

Nice avatar btw hun xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 17th July 2009, 10:50 am

thanks hun i love that bra but it has to go back as its to small and they dont do bigger sizes so thought id get some pics in anyway lol!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 17th July 2009, 2:55 pm

lol why not!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 17th July 2009, 3:59 pm

Jess i had the racer back from La Senza and i used to step into it instead of pull it over my head! lol looked a bit silly but it saved me stretching my arms, you can get the normal backs from La senza so you may be able to swap it for that one.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 17th July 2009, 5:05 pm

Thanks CB I never thought of that but just tried doing it and it is totally possible!

I also got a Royce post op bra from figleaves and it looks very comfy but from looking at it it doesn't seem like a sports bra? I think I will take that one on the day. I'm still not completely happy though - I still haven't found the perfect post op sports bra! I think I'm gonna look in Tesco's or somewhere over the weekend coz I'm running out of options - M & S where I live is useless and the La Senza in my town don't sell any other sports bra than the racer back ones! nightmare! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next