Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 days into ba feeling sore still

5 posters

Go down

10 days into ba feeling sore still Empty 10 days into ba feeling sore still

Post by joanne2268 3rd April 2014, 12:27 pm

hi all
I am now ten days into ba and still feel very sore.My lefftie is more sore and feels prickley inside. My rightie is still sore but not as bad as lefftie...Hopefully as days go on will feel bit better. 
Firstly I would like to say what an amotional rollercoaster this is. I have felt  useless  so many times been not able to do things (simple things). I must say each day does get easier although still fragile.I have been so dependant on people which am so grateful but hate it as its so not me. Ten days is so early I no and as I said can see slight improvements each day.

I am so pleased with my results upto now and have no regrets ( only wish had it done years ago lol)..Knowing what I no now I would still do it but I would have more knowledge what to expect.  ESPECIALLY the emotion side off it all. My husband hates the fact he carnt cuddle me properly which that is effecting him but he does understand and I hate It not comfortable yet for a sqeezy cuddle lol... He is so supportive and does 12 hour shifts somedays and still comes home and does things. I went out to friends for first time yesterday he said make sure you wrap the twins up you don't want them getting cold lol  ... 
I think what I am trying to say from my point off view my experience off this upto now has been more about the emotional side than the pain ( altho I have had bad pain and still slight pain) .I am wanting to do things now been home ten days but I have been told Monday when had dressing changed I couldn't do anything till I have seen consultant next Monday. But to be honest I wouldn't have been able to anyway.
Anyway just thote I would share a little insight to how I feel and I suppose some off you can relate to me.
best wishes to you all   newbies and oldies 
and speedy recovery all
joanne

Last edited by Charlii on 3rd April 2014, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
joanne2268
joanne2268
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

10 days into ba feeling sore still Empty Re: 10 days into ba feeling sore still

Post by joanne2268 3rd April 2014, 12:31 pm

Sorry for tittle  . lol  I got carried away typing  lol
Ten days into ba and still feeling sore...IT SHOULD SAY
joanne2268
joanne2268
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 3rd April 2014, 12:42 pm

I went on the emotional rollercoaster to hun. I was pretty useless for the first 2-3 weeks, just felt so weak and i think I caught a bug to :-(

I'm now 6 weeks on and pretty much back to normal!

I was lucky as never (touch wood) had any pain. But just keep ontop of the pain meds and im sure it'll pass soon x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by joanne2268 3rd April 2014, 12:48 pm

Thank you for that.I am having a bad day I think lol I want to get up and go but discomfort stops me and also I no NOT ALLOWED LOL..
Glad to hear you are recovering well .Hopefully I can put a statement on here for someone in 6 weeks telling them same as you have me fingers crossed. xx
joanne2268
joanne2268
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 3rd April 2014, 1:06 pm

I'm sure u will!
It's the not sleeping and general frustration that gets u down. And for me it was "why have I done this to myself "
I was a very unhappy bunny.

But truly u will get back to normal x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 3rd April 2014, 3:34 pm

Totally share your frustration. 
6 weeks in and still get sore left boob. All part of the process I'm afraid. 
It will get easier though xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd April 2014, 4:53 pm

Hey. Ive updated the post title for you :)

Its amazing how little we're told of the ugly side of BA's. No mention of the frankenboob, the Buddha belly, not to mention the emotions that go with it. They sell you the great bits. That's what we're here for. I have to admit, I was very naïve going into it. Thankfully, I found this place about a month before my OP, and it really opened my eyes as to what to expect.

Im glad you're pleased with your results. Just know it does get better, every day you're a little more healed. Take it easy though, don't try and push yourself too far just to try and get back into the swing of things. Little by little you'll get there, and we'll be here to help.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 3rd April 2014, 5:11 pm

Oh Hun I completely understand the emotional side of it as all I want to do is pick up my son and give him a massive cuddle but I can't, he even cries when husband puts him to bed as we usually take turns to put him to bed but I can't do that either, he looks at me with a devastated look crying his eyes out literally rips my heart out every evening! As I am feeling better but still need to give them time to settle and heal it is getting even harder but I can't do them a mischief and end up needing a re-op xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by joanne2268 3rd April 2014, 6:01 pm

Thank you everyone. I so appreciate your comments. I truly donot no what I would off been like if I didn't have all off you on here to ask questions or have a moan . Thank you again  it really does help.  dance  
xxxxxxxx
joanne2268
joanne2268
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down