Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!?

+2
Sahara1981
mrs mac
6 posters

Go down

5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!? Empty 5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!?

Post by mrs mac 23rd March 2014, 8:24 am

Hi girls,
I had my op on 13th feb, 320cc anatomical unders.  Took me from a AA to a D whoop!  However, my righty looks diff to my lefty - is this normal?  My left looks fuller at the top and appears to be sitting higher than my righty - which looks to have dropped (?) and probably looks just like a 'natural' boob.  Is this normal - will my lefty relax and drop into the same position as my righty?  Also, whats 'fluffing'?  Does this happen with anatomical unders?  Just a bit confused and not seeing my surgeon until 8/4/14 (NHS op).  Can the implant move in the pocket - I've heard of bottoming out - can this happen as soon as 5 weeks post op?  Also nipples are sooooo sensitive - will this ease off in time?  Right now I'm sure they could cut glass there that prominent!!!  Boobs in general are ok, still sensitive at times though - suppose that's to be expected, right?
Any advice girls?
xx
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!? Empty Re: 5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!?

Post by Sahara1981 23rd March 2014, 9:36 am

5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!? Drop
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!? Empty Re: 5 weeks post op - righty looks diff to lefty!?

Post by Sahara1981 23rd March 2014, 9:38 am

They drop at different rates. I'm 4 weeks post and my left nipple is now higher than the other! They drop at different rates. So try not to worry.

As for the other questions I'm sure a knowledgeable girl will be along soon x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 23rd March 2014, 9:43 am

Sensitive nipples... Mine have started to wear off now. It can take weeks/months. It's just your body sorting it's self out. Breast pads are great!

I've read it can take a year to be fully healed in the final position etc. 
Xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 23rd March 2014, 10:00 am

It all sounds very normal!
My left boob healed so much slower than the right one, and yes they looked totally different until maybe… 3 months post op.
The sensitivity in the nipples will slowly go away but it can take a couple of weeks. I had cotton pads (the larger ones) between my nipples and my bra to make it a bit more comfortable.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd March 2014, 11:34 am

yip at 5 weeks post op all sounds normal

the sensative nipples are awful, eh, i used the cream for breast feeding mums and that relived the pain alot xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd March 2014, 12:45 pm

Were your boobs symmetrical pre-op? x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd March 2014, 1:11 pm

see my left will always be slightly bigger than the right as it was pre op, not huge diff but there is a diff there xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 23rd March 2014, 9:00 pm

Hi, babe!! As everyone else has said it's totally normal for your boobs to drop at different rates! Treat them as two separate operations so, naturally, they will adjust and heal at different times. My rightie dropped a lot sooner than my leftie and my leftie is still higher now and I'm over 3 months post-op. I know this is normal, though, so I'm not worried at all as they will both eventually end up the same :)
You are still sooooooooo early post-op so you have lots and lots and lots and lots of changes to do over the next few months! You won't notice it but your boobs will change so much :) It would be useful for you to take pictures of your boobs every week and then compare the weekly pictures with each other - I promise you you'll see a big difference haha :)

Sahara posted a fab picture up there!!

Don't worry about your nipples.. they're still in shock from your op so they're going crazy at the moment :) When all your nerves reconnect and your swelling goes down then your nipples will calm down too and go back to normal (I'm speaking from sore nipple experience hahaha)..

Good luck, babe!! Don't worry and enjoy your boobie journey over the next few months.. I promise you'll have equally lovely boobies very, very soon!xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down