Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will lefty catch up with righty?

5 posters

Go down

When will lefty catch up with righty? Empty When will lefty catch up with righty?

Post by gvfab 24th June 2012, 11:05 am

Hi Girls,

I'm 11 days post-op now, i had 415cc overs. I had my follow up appointment with my PS and all is healing nicely, but one thing I am getting imatient about is that my left boob is dropping much more slowly than my right one. I know that this is very common and I'm not worried at all, it's just that my right boob has started to drop beautifully, has a nice slope and is starting to cup under at the bottom When will lefty catch up with righty? 899188 But my left boob is still standing out to attention When will lefty catch up with righty? 267328 Any ideas how long it takes for one to catch up with the other?

Thanks xxx
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

When will lefty catch up with righty? Empty Re: When will lefty catch up with righty?

Post by *Alice* 24th June 2012, 11:11 am

Everybody heals at different rates so it would be impossible to try and guess I'm afraid gvfab. You do have it right though, it is completely normal! :thumbs:

You're early post op right now and have so many changes to go through, you probably won't see the final result until you're about 6 months post op... possibly even up to a year in some women. This is the hard part because we want to see the result, but it unfortunately is a case of waiting it out and being patient. It shouldn't be too long though hun I'm sure of it.

You're looking fab in your avi though so I wouldn't let it get to you too much! Hug x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

When will lefty catch up with righty? Empty Re: When will lefty catch up with righty?

Post by COOKIE 24th June 2012, 11:13 am

Great to read your post-op appointment went so well lovely When will lefty catch up with righty? 184153

I was 10 weeks post-op before my breasts evened out hun. My breasts had such severe asymmetry I'd convinced myself that this was it for me. I was having to pad out right side so that it looked 'normal' in my bra it was so bad. But I woke at 10 weeks post-op and when I say suddenly, that's exactly what I mean, I had suddenly evened out! No slow gradual step to it, just one day wonky different sized boobs, I go to sleep, my boobs set to work whilst I dream of lovely boobs, I wake up and my dream had come true! My boobs looked perfect!

So pop that impatience away babe lol. You've a while to go yet. xxx

Last edited by cookie on 24th June 2012, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 24th June 2012, 11:34 am

Although I can't complain of any visible wonkiness present or past, I'm almost three months post op, and I myself can feel and see a difference on one side as far as slower healing and dropping is concerned xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 24th June 2012, 12:12 pm

I'm 5 months and leftie is still to drop fully and is more rounded than the right on top. You'll get there. You look amazing in your avatar x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by gvfab 24th June 2012, 7:19 pm

Yeah I know, I'm so impatient aren't I lol When will lefty catch up with righty? 1978086825 Thanks for your responses girls, I think sometimes it's just nice to chat about things on here because a lot of my friends wouldn't have a clue what I was on about when it comes to this sort of thing When will lefty catch up with righty? 948189

xxx
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 24th June 2012, 7:23 pm

gvfab wrote:Yeah I know, I'm so impatient aren't I lol When will lefty catch up with righty? 1978086825 Thanks for your responses girls, I think sometimes it's just nice to chat about things on here because a lot of my friends wouldn't have a clue what I was on about when it comes to this sort of thing When will lefty catch up with righty? 948189

xxx

I think we all appreciate this, most of us would be going crazy if it wasn't for BJSF! panic

It's always good to come here and be reassured too, even though we can know that it's normal to have naughty wonky boobs PO.. its nice to hear it. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th June 2012, 7:30 pm

WOW! your body look amazing babe! Love your new avatar! When will lefty catch up with righty? 67188 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down